San Jose shooting: Guns, petrol and 22,000 rounds of ammunition found

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He had 12 guns as well.

It really sounds like he was planning a war. Should that not exclude him from owning a gun ? Why would you need 12 guns and 22000 bullets ?

I bet there is one like him on every street.

He had 12 guns as well.

It really sounds like he was planning a war. Should that not exclude him from owning a gun ? Why would you need 12 guns and 22000 bullets ?

I know quite a few people that own 12 or more firearms....

as far as I know, none of us are planning to start a war.

He had 12 guns as well.

Thats a relief Will.

The point is that I dont suppose any of these nutters cause trouble until they actually do.

I would be wary of these people.

He had 12 guns as well.

Thats a relief Will.

The point is that I dont suppose any of these nutters cause trouble until they actually do.

and yet all the trouble comes from those that would take them away like currently democrats and their brownshirts antifa and BLM

He had 12 guns as well.

more like 10 on every street,,

Tommy I guess you've never been to Compton....

**********​

He had 12 guns as well.

Apparently he went off the deep end because he got called out at work on his racist comments to his fellow workers.

He had 12 guns as well.

**********​
I can see criminal gangs a lot closer to home.

He had 12 guns as well.

**********​
I can see criminal gangs a lot closer to home.
The only criminal gang around here are the possom's.

He had 12 guns as well.

Proves he was just a random nutjob. If you are crazy and going to kill a bunch of folk, (yourself included) rigging your house to burn while you do it, is a total waste of a bunch of weapons, and ammo at the house, but certainly does not indicate he was planning a war. Guns and ammo are like money. You can't take it with you, but should arrange to pass it down to people you care about. Those numbers of weapons and ammo are no big deal, but I guarantee the cops have inherited them now for good, and that's waste.

Last edited:

He had 12 guns as well.

Thats a relief Will.

Well, your instincts with these things are notoriously wrong, so your wariness is unfounded.

He had 12 guns as well.

Proves he was just a random nutjob. If you are crazy and going to kill a bunch of folk, (yourself included) rigging your house to burn while you do it, is a total waste of a bunch of weapons, and ammo at the house, but certainly does not indicate he was planning a war. Guns and ammo are like money. You can't take it with you, cut should arrange to pass it down to people you care about. Those numbers of weapons and ammo are no big deal, but I guarantee the cops have inherited them now for good, and that's waste.
Doesnt sound like he was planning on going home.

He had 12 guns as well.

Proves he was just a random nutjob. If you are crazy and going to kill a bunch of folk, (yourself included) rigging your house to burn while you do it, is a total waste of a bunch of weapons, and ammo at the house, but certainly does not indicate he was planning a war. Guns and ammo are like money. You can't take it with you, cut should arrange to pass it down to people you care about. Those numbers of weapons and ammo are no big deal, but I guarantee the cops have inherited them now for good, and that's waste.
Doesnt sound like he was planning on going home.
Right. For the record, if any of you out there are sitting on that many weapons and that much ammo, but have nobody to leave it to, contact me before you do something stupid, I will come take charge of them and make sure they go to good homes., where they will be well cared for. I'm just that kind of guy. ;)

He had 12 guns as well.

Do you think that's a lot?

Do you think that's even a particularly remarkable number of guns and ammo to have in a household?

:auiqs.jpg:

He had 12 guns as well.

Apparently he went off the deep end because he got called out at work on his racist comments to his fellow workers.
Which means what exactly?

Did he refuse to take a knee, and apologize for being born white?

He had 12 guns as well.

Do you think that's even a particularly remarkable number of guns and ammo to have in a household?

Its an obscene amount.

He had 12 guns as well.

Which means what exactly?

Did he refuse to take a knee, and apologize for being born white?
Act like a trumper ?

He had 12 guns as well.

Its an obscene amount.
It's actually pretty normal around here.

And we don't have any violent crime to speak of outside of Houston.
Like gates left open and doors left unlocked, lack of crime.

Forum List

Back