San Fransisco- Hate on Display Against Whites

Even the KKK is polite enough not to terrorize people walking down the sidewalk.

These days. I would imagine the KKK have done similar, and worse if the passer-by was black, in the past.

Just like society made it clear that kind of display would be unacceptable for the KKK, we need to do the same with these guys, and a few other groups as well.

Let me guess, they're still mad about being brought here in chains and treated as property? Shocking...
Are you LibDems still bringing slaves into our Country? I guess we'll have to have another Civil War so the Republicans can free them again. This time, we're not going to let you LibDems legislate Jim Crow laws to keep the black man segregated from you.

Even the KKK is polite enough not to terrorize people walking down the sidewalk.

These days. I would imagine the KKK have done similar, and worse if the passer-by was black, in the past.

Just like society made it clear that kind of display would be unacceptable for the KKK, we need to do the same with these guys, and a few other groups as well.
Arresting them would have been a good first step. Terrorism is not free speech. But we only arrest white terrorists, that much made clear by Eric Holder's refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers.

Arresting them would have been a good first step. Terrorism is not free speech. But we only arrest white terrorists, that much made clear by Eric Holder's refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers.

I too was upset when Timmy McVeigh got the needle, and poor Eric Rudolph got four life terms. I'd have preferred that the victims of their crimes stoned the MF'ers to death.

Let me guess, they're still mad about being brought here in chains and treated as property? Shocking...
Are you LibDems still bringing slaves into our Country? I guess we'll have to have another Civil War so the Republicans can free them again. This time, we're not going to let you LibDems legislate Jim Crow laws to keep the black man segregated from you.
Reactionaries didn't free the slaves little man. They wore grey and fought to keep the ******* property.

I too was upset when Timmy McVeigh got the needle, and poor Eric Rudolph got four life terms. I'd have preferred that the victims of their crimes stoned the MF'ers to death.
In God we trust. McVeigh is one man and can't possibly with his one life pay for the 168 people he murdered. That's why the balance of justice carries over to the next life. Perhaps the greatest evidence of hell is man's inability to mete out the justice that some people deserve. Someone has to level the scale.

It looked like street performers. When they attacked that girl, the police should have hauled them to jail. I think you can stand on the street yelling all day, but you can't touch anybody and do bodily harm.

Reactionaries didn't free the slaves little man. They wore grey and fought to keep the ******* property.
I get tired of repeating myself to you. Get an education in our history. You've been changing history for so long, you're beginning to believe it yourself.

Have you bought this lame meme and really believe the Republican Party of Lincoln is the same Republican party today; or that the Democratic party outside of the South was ever pro slavery?

Are you really that ignorant of American History?

It looked like street performers. When they attacked that girl, the police should have hauled them to jail. I think you can stand on the street yelling all day, but you can't touch anybody and do bodily harm.
Even the things they were yelling were illegal. They were threatening people passing by. Just like the Black Panthers at white voting booths, these guys get a pass because blacks aren't as responsible for their actions as whites. The Left thinks of them as overgrown 5 year olds. Don't know any better.

Have you bought this lame meme and really believe the Republican Party of Lincoln is the same Republican party today; or that the Democratic party outside of the South was ever pro slavery?

Brooklyn Ron William Marcy - Supported Slavery

IHB Jesse D. Bright

28 northern democrats voted for the Fugitive Slave Act.

You're telling us a bunch of white racist Democrats decided one day to switch parties and become associated with the Party that freed the slaves and passed Civil Rights legislation and a bunch of Republicans decided to forego freedom of the individual and take up with the Democrats?

Hah! How stupid can you people be? Tell it to those self-described niggahs in San Francisco.

Even the things they were yelling were illegal. They were threatening people passing by. Just like the Black Panthers at white voting booths, these guys get a pass because blacks aren't as responsible for their actions as whites. The Left thinks of them as overgrown 5 year olds. Don't know any better.

Liberals haven't realized that pity is worse than their contempt. They really know how to keep the black man down while getting their ass kissed by him.

Maybe this will help. My people versus yours. Same then, same now. Only the names have changed. That's why darkies don't vote for your side.
US_SlaveFree1861.gif

2000px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

Forum List

Back