San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

If America is headed for vigilante justice, there's nothing I can do but warn of it's pitfalls. However, I don't believe that the crazies on this board are totally representative of the country yet.

Spoken like a pathetic subject of a shithole nation that was founded in cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against whom we Americans violently rebelled in order to found our country.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

― Samuel Adams​

The government isn't taking responsibility. Put her in front of Pelosi's home and see what happens.
What do you think would happen?

She sure as Hell would not have been allowed to remain there. If necessary, much less kind methods would be used to remove her than merely a water hose.

He has since been bullied and threatened into making a Soviet-style confession and apology

But he neednt have bothered

The libs at city hall will probably throw the book at him anyway

If you want to know what he did open the link and see for yourself
In a state that allows criminals to steal up to $950 from merchants pretty much with no consequences no matter how many such thefts they commit in a few hours or days, spraying water on the homeless seems pretty trivial. But I honestly can't condone the guy doing that to a homeless person. . .

. . .Unless, she isn't homeless at all and is an agitator trying to pull his chain hurt his business, or whatever, and the police refused to take any action. The fact that she just sat there and let him spray her did raise a red flag or two in my head.

We don't always get the whole story on this stuff.

The government doesn’t get to tell people how to behave in public spaces unless they’re violating anyone else’s rights.
Sleeping in the doorways of an operating business is violating the rights of the business owner to conduct business and the customers rights to enter and leave that business unimpeded. You are a moron.

Forum List

Back