Samuel L Jackson claims Trump broke Marvel co-star, says Trump represents same ‘rednecks’ that called him N-word

Just like you freaked over Russian collusion? A lie your party made up? Lol

I'm a racist cause I implied the n word? I guess that makes Jackson one for sure cause he says it all the time, right idiot?

You stupid motherfucker, it's the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee, not CNN. Chaired by Marco Rubio.
Then weaken all of the alphabet security/law enforcement/intelligence/congressional committees and return freedom to the people. Perhaps all of the powers keep growing and they try to up each other and we suffer for it.

No some people rioted some went inside the capitol and wandered around no one came close to rounding up Congress in fact no one really tried and there was no effort to overturn the election. Anyone who thinks that was a coup or an attempt to overturn the election needs to read some history and see what a ral attempt to overturn an election looks like.
Just because your people were pussy and incompetent doesn't mean there wasn't an attempt. 😄

Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

Those, "Rednecks," made him rich and famous........and he insults them as a rich, privileged asshole........defending another rich, privileged asshole..........

Hollywood is as evil and vile as any institution controlled by the left....

Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

Who gives a shit what some Hollywood Limousine Libtard actor has to say about anything?

The sonofabitch is filthy rich because the very people that he is hating on paid to see his entertainment.

Who gives a shit what some Hollywood Limousine Libtard actor has to say about anything?

The sonofabitch is filthy rich because the very people that he is hating on paid to see his entertainment.

He's a terrific actor with a huge body of work... He's also a US citizen with the right to an opinion.

I don't follow this Marvel/DC shit so I may be wrong but doesn't Disney employee the sonofabitch?

Why would Disney employ somebody with so much hate and stupidity in them and who disdains many of the very people that help to make the movies successful?

I don't follow this Marvel/DC shit so I may be wrong but doesn't Disney employee the sonofabitch?

Why would Disney employ somebody with so much hate and stupidity in them and who disdains many of the very people that help to make the movies successful?

Samuel Jackson's movies have been box office successes.

Forum List

Back