Salon Implies Secret Service Men "Who Disputed" Hutchinson's "Steering Wheel" Story Are Liars

So he didn’t lead anyone? Then what’s your argument against him?

Trump claimed the secret service prevented him from going to the Capitol. By claiming he lunged at the driver he's still their hero. It backfired. Let's see what the guys say under oath. Their careers are over either way.

Trump's insane fictions have ruined a lot of lives.

Trump claimed the secret service prevented him from going to the Capitol. By claiming he lunged at the driver he's still their hero. It backfired. Let's see what the guys say under oath. Their careers are over either way.
You have zero evidence to that. Post that agent’s testimony

So he didn’t lead anyone? Then what’s your argument against him?
The Select Committee alleges that President Trump violated 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2),
which criminalizes obstruction or attempted obstruction of an official proceeding.207 It requires
three elements: (1) the person obstructed, influenced or impeded, or attempted to obstruct,
influence or impede (2) an official proceeding of the United States, and (3) did so corruptly.
Attempts to obstruct
Section 1512(c)(2) requires that the obstructive conduct have a “nexus . . . to a specific
official proceeding” that was “either pending or was reasonably foreseeable to [the person]
when he engaged in the conduct.”208 President Trump attempted to obstruct an official
proceeding by launching a pressure campaign to convince Vice President Pence to disrupt the
Joint Session on January 6.

That's from Judge Carter's ruling finding Eastman could not keep documents from the 1/6 committee due to the crime-fraud exception. It's just one potential charge.

The Select Committee alleges that President Trump violated 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2),
which criminalizes obstruction or attempted obstruction of an official proceeding.207 It requires
three elements: (1) the person obstructed, influenced or impeded, or attempted to obstruct,
influence or impede (2) an official proceeding of the United States, and (3) did so corruptly.
Attempts to obstruct
Section 1512(c)(2) requires that the obstructive conduct have a “nexus . . . to a specific
official proceeding” that was “either pending or was reasonably foreseeable to [the person]
when he engaged in the conduct.”208 President Trump attempted to obstruct an official
proceeding by launching a pressure campaign to convince Vice President Pence to disrupt the
Joint Session on January 6.

That's from Judge Carter's ruling finding Eastman could not keep documents from the 1/6 committee due to the crime-fraud exception. It's just one potential charge.
Still nothing

You have zero evidence to that. Post that agent’s testimony

Trump deflects blame for Jan. 6 silence, says he wanted to march to Capitol​

In fact, Trump said he deserved more credit for drawing such a large crowd to the Ellipse — and that he pressed to march on the Capitol with his supporters but was stopped by his security detail. “Secret Service said I couldn’t go. I would have gone there in a minute," he said.

Last edited:

Trump deflects blame for Jan. 6 silence, says he wanted to march to Capitol​

In fact, Trump said he deserved more credit for drawing such a large crowd to the Ellipse — and that he pressed to march on the Capitol with his supporters but was stopped by his security detail. “Secret Service said I couldn’t go. I would have gone there in a minute," he said.
He didn’t say anything about trump grabbing the steering wheel or choke him! Where’s that testimony

Bobby Engel, testified earlier before the committee about the disagreement between him and Trump, in the Beast, after the ellipse rally, and how Trump fought to go to the Capitol with him and he told Trump NO!

SO THERE IS ALREADY COLLABORATING testimony that the disagreement took place. Don't know if the embellished story telling by Tony Ornato, Trump's operation guy is true or not though.

Here's a link, that is about bobby engels testimony on it that was from 3 weeks ago, before Ms. Hutchinson was called to testify.

It's VERY INFORMATIVE.

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/07/trump-pressed-secret-service-for-plan-to-join-march-to-capitol/

And also a quote from Trump about it....

In an interview in April with The Post, Trump voiced regret over not marching to the U.S. Capitol the day his supporters stormed the building. He said he pressed to join the march that day but was stopped by his security detail.
“Secret Service wouldn’t let me,” Trump said. “I wanted to go. I wanted to go so badly. Secret Service says you can’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.”
Supports all but the “hand on the steering wheel” and physical altercation.

Trump clearly and forcefully wanted his Mousolini moment and the secret service clearly did not

Supports all but the “hand on the steering wheel” and physical altercation.

Trump clearly and forcefully wanted his Mousolini moment and the secret service clearly did not
Lie about one all becomes a lie

He didn’t say anything about trump grabbing the steering wheel or choke him! Where’s that testimony
Nobody cares. It's immaterial to whether Trump wanted to go march to the Capital with the mob (we know he did because he said so) not despite the fact he knew they were armed but because he knew.

Lie about one all becomes a lie
Clearly that is the transparent goal of harping on an insignificant detail. Getting people to dismiss Cassidy as a credible witness. It isn't working.

Nobody cares. It's immaterial to whether Trump wanted to go march to the Capital with the mob (we know he did because he said so) not despite the fact he knew they were armed but because he knew.
He wasn’t allowed? Why?

Forum List

Back