Salon Implies Secret Service Men "Who Disputed" Hutchinson's "Steering Wheel" Story Are Liars

I’m just amazed at the level of whining…the right has brought “snowflake“ to a whole new level lately….oy!

What you're seeing is not snowflakery, dimly lit one.

I told you already, you're leaving town. You may not believe it yet, but you have succeeded in creating a highly focused resolve.

You will not bring Stalinism to the table in this country. You will not.

80% of the country is already horrified by your miserable economic policies, and seeing the crap coming out of the Pelosi and Schiff crowd has just galvanized the anger.

If those two had a baby her name would be Cassidy. :mad:

Liars lias pants on fire!

1656630813273.png

IT IS NOT a legal case. It is NOT A TRIAL. Why do you and others keep conflating the two? There is no standard of evidence like there is in a legal trial. There is no cross examination. There is no “objection yer Honor”. There are no convictions. There is no sentencing. About the only you can’t do is LIE UNDER OATH.

REPEAT: THIS. IS. NOT. A. TRIAL.

Can we reach an understanding on this?

Second, the bit about ”wait until it is done to you” (assuming you mean to liberals).

Does White Water ring a bell?

How about Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi?

How about the Hillary email hearings?

Was the “defendant” allowed to cross examine? Was the “defendant” allowed to produce witnesses?

No, it isn’t. You DID that to the “other side” in multi-year Congressional investigations, hearings, special committees…so what’s your problem?

Bonus question: did anyone whine about how Hillary was “on trial” and prevented from cross examining witnesses or producing her own in any of those hearings? No. Everyone KNEW they were Congressional Hearings. :rolleyes:

The specific I’m referring was how people in the room with her, all hearing the same story, reacted.

How do you reason with someone who doesn’t even recognize that these “antics” have long been used, including from his own side. How unfair, eh? And yet that is exactly how Senate hearings are run and have been since the start.

View attachment 664477

Why bother to even reply you boil down her entire testimony (and my responses) to some thing as stupid as just body language. Sure you can redirect to all our other problems, but those are short term and fixable. What the hearing is about is something much larger, and much more dangerous to our country even if less immediate.

See above.

Which means…uh…what? We should ignore the worst threat to our system of governance, the integrity of our elections and checks and balances…. in…decades…a century? SERIOUSLY?

So we should ignore what happened on Jan 6? Can’t work on both?

Why no complaints when it soared in 2020?

There is no open border, and I’m not going to waste time if you are just going to spout talking points. None of it diminishes the very real attempt to pull down our government, install the election loser and destroy one of the most principles of American Democracy: peaceful transfer of power (and please don’t start up on the Floyd riots, that is not issue).

All of those are entire other issues in an attempt to attention. Start another thread. If I respond to each, it will derail this thread.

No. YOU are obsessing about body language and making a transient statement about how I interpreted one minute of (how many hours?) of testimony Into a summation of it’s entirety. What a dishonest tactic and not worth any kind of thoughtful rebuttal.

And you always come down this…after a long list of what boils down to “grievance politics” rather than the actual issue.
Not worth further replies.
i'll just sum it up with - my gosh, how can i be so wrong about "Grievance politics" when you're busy doing in depth full on body language analysis.

Uglier and nastier. Now MSM jumping in.

We've got a problem. So let's impugn the honor and integrity of men who swear to instantly lay down their lives for the stability of our nation! Let's get to work!

Cassidy Hutchinson was so disgusted by Trump's Jan 6th behavior, that in late January, she planned to move to Florida to continue to work for him in his capacity as a private citizen....

Donald Trump's young team: Meet the five former White House staffers who are joining ex-POTUS in Florida

His new, young team of ex-staffers is organizing his new office and setting up plans for the future

By Alakananda Bandyopadhyay
04:54 PST, Jan 24, 2021

The team includes Margo Martin, the under-25 White House press assistant who was a familiar face at Trump press meets. She would cajole journalists in and out of the Oval Office or other venues. Currently, she is handling communications for Trump's new team. Martin is joined by Nick Luna, formerly the personal assistant to the then-President and Will Russell, director of the Trump White House advance team. Molly Michael, former Oval Office coordinator and Cassidy Hutchinson (also under 25), who used to be an aide to former chief of staff Mark Meadows, are also joining them.

Yes they do, and the consequences for doing so are serious. At this point, she has not lied. She reiterated what she heard and was clear about the fact it was second hand. Now if the others are willing to go under oath and testify, that could change things. The committee is talking with them…so we’ll see.
See Post #174. They're willing.

I heard from somebody that you like to lick yogurt off of hobos' feet.

Eeeeeewww. That's nasty. You need to stop that.
Ewwwww…ok…was it under oath? Cause if it was…we’ll, Coyotes are omnivores…but I’m sure it was toes I was eating not yogurt. Liar!

What you're seeing is not snowflakery, dimly lit one.

I told you already, you're leaving town. You may not believe it yet, but you have succeeded in creating a highly focused resolve.

You will not bring Stalinism to the table in this country. You will not.

No one is bringing Stalinism, geez Scruffy, you need a dose of reality here. And second, I was born and raised here, YOU are not driving me out of a country who’s values my father and grandfather fought for.

80% of the country is already horrified by your miserable economic policies, and seeing the crap coming out of the Pelosi and Schiff crowd has just galvanized the anger.
Don’t get complacent ya hear?

Uglier and nastier. Now MSM jumping in.

We've got a problem. So let's impugn the honor and integrity of men who swear to instantly lay down their lives for the stability of our nation! Let's get to work!

I just have trouble believing fatty could climb himself out of the back, over the divider, and grab the steering wheel. Besides, the elipse is like 5 feet from the White House gates and so far as I know there was no active demonstration under way at the House or Senate he just had to get to.

Tony Ornato
Is a trump loyalist and has been questioned on his truth telling in the past

Just a trump humper doing his job
Protecting trump but more importantly, lying for trump.

Shot down where?

Under oath?

Ms. Hutchinson made clear in her testimony that this is what was told to her.

I can't help you orange sycophancy.
Tell us again how the Bad Orange Man tried to grab the steering wheel like it was a pussy

Tony Ornato
Is a trump loyalist and has been questioned on his truth telling in the past

Just a trump humper doing his job
Protecting trump but more importantly, lying for trump.
Hey, speaking of lies, did you hear about that insanely stupid story some idiot's passing around about Trump attacking his driver and trying to take the wheel of the car he was in? Crazy, right? Surely no one's stupid enough to believe that.

Forum List

Back