Sally Yates for Biden Attorney General?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I know President Biden will have many great choices from which to choose - but I hope Sally Yates is among them. She knows the job. What do you think?

1605587579019.png

I know President Biden will have many great choices from which to choose - but I hope Sally Yates is among them. She knows the job. What do you think?

View attachment 417352

Nope don't think so.......
No president Biden so crooked Yates either.
Get rid of Biden---keep a lot of the crooked trash out.

Why is Yates "crooked"? Give some "credible" proof. She is a great American patriot.
Don't fall for it, Turtle....There's no evidence that this contemptible chunk of shit will accept.

Biden said he wants to bring Republicans into his cabinet. Why not Jeff "Mr Magoo" Sessions? Libs have claimed that he was unjustly fired,

Biden said he wants to bring Republicans into his cabinet. Why not Jeff "Mr Magoo" Sessions? Libs have claimed that he was unjustly fired,

Jeff Sessions may be looking at a prison term for his role in separating children at the border. That racist, voter suppressing asshole has no place in any cabinet whatsoever.

No one who served in Trump's cabinet would be welcome in the Biden Cabinet.

View attachment 417352

Nope don't think so.......
No president Biden so crooked Yates either.
Get rid of Biden---keep a lot of the crooked trash out.

Why is Yates "crooked"? Give some "credible" proof. She is a great American patriot.
Because 1) people are creatures of habit and NO ONE that obama appointed has not been amoral. He has chosen his people all in their willingness to further the globalist corruption at the cost of the US.
2) because in her specific case, she actively protected illegals and muslims including terrorists coming to the US and causing us harm. She abused her office to attack business enemies of Obama's corrupt polices while ignoring violent criminals that were harming people.

Sally Yates would be great as AG. Pretty sure she’s on the short list. Trump had better pardon his personal attorney Mr Barr or Sally will send him on a vacation at Club Fed!

1605591173356.jpeg

Forum List

Back