Sally Miller: Hillary's a man hating bitch

So a woman who had an affair with a married man, alleged . Ok, I would not believe anything she says. She has no proof of either.

So a woman who had an affair with a married man, alleged . Ok, I would not believe anything she says. She has no proof of either.

Yes, Liberals only ask for fingerprints when it's their guy's character in question.

Hillary the hypocrite (as revealed in her emails)

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," she said in the speech transcript. "So, you need both a public and a private position." ~ Hillary Clinton

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," she said in the speech transcript. "So, you need both a public and a private position." ~ Hillary Clinton
So....what do YOU think about a person who claims a lesbian needs to get several abortions? Doesn't that sound a little....odd....to you?

So....what do YOU think about a person who claims a lesbian needs to get several abortions? Doesn't that sound a little....odd....to you?

Nope, not odd at all. Hillary has had only one purpose and that's to get power. She's a whore who will crawl through sewers for power. She's one of the most disgusting human beings living in our country. I pray she falls over dead for the good of our country.

Ok, someone wanting her moment of fame. And I love how she goes on about Gloria Steinem.....:lol:

Yes Steinem - the man hating bitch from Hell (or thereabouts LOL)
And where do you get that? Ever met Gloria Steinem?

I get that from her own words.

“A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.”
― Gloria Steinem

“A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.”
― Gloria Steinem

“Men should think twice before making widowhood women's only path to power.”
― Gloria Steinem

“We've begun to raise daughters more like sons... but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.”
― Gloria Steinem

“A woman reading Playboy feels a little like a Jew reading a Nazi manual.”
― Gloria Steinem

"Women have two choices: Either she's a feminist or a masochist.”
― Gloria Steinem

“Women are always saying,"We can do anything that men can do." But Men should be saying,"We can do anything that women can do.”
― Gloria Steinem

Forum List

Back