Trump to the GOP....I'm not gonna be ignored, Stan.....LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ya gotta love it....Trump is now vowing to double dog dare the Clinton campaign on releasing more negative shit on him that he will in turn go relentlessly after Bill, like I dare you bitch....LOLOLOLOL...meanwhile his peeps are going bat shit crazy trying to get this moron back on track to lying to the American people about his plans....(sigh).

I mean, this shit is beyond entertaining, its almost like a gift from the Gods.....the beast of the GOP, this monster they themselves created, along with his blind followers are so out of control, so far into nutsville, they're at a lost as to what to do......how in the heck do you put tooth paste back into the tube, King Cong back in the cage????

Love it, even if this guy wins, the GOP loses....love it!! I hope this is the end of both parties....

• Banned
This is gonna be one really, really interesting aftermath.

Watching the direction the party goes beginning Nov 9 will be one for the history books.

Literally.
I'm hoping it puts an end to the two party domination of our country. I hope we can get to a place where candidates are elected based on the issues they present and held accountable based on that alone. When you have candidates that a party won't support as with Bernie and now Trump, it takes away the power of voters. Imagine candidates going before the public based with no party attachment spewing their ideas, their plans, their agenda for the country without having to worry about delicates or party's backing them? Its something I think we should try....I would love to see a Working Class agenda put forth and those issues addressed exclusively.

• Banned
If team Clinton wants to sling mud they picked the wrong fight.
Oh? How so?
Trump always want to blame Hillary for the shit he's done over the past.....as if she has control over the leaks that are coming out...this latest threat is something he's doing knowing he has a huge huge huge backlog of bullshit he's spewed over the years.

This is gonna be one really, really interesting aftermath.

Watching the direction the party goes beginning Nov 9 will be one for the history books.

Literally.
I'm hoping it puts an end to the two party domination of our country. I hope we can get to a place where candidates are elected based on the issues they present and held accountable based on that alone. When you have candidates that a party won't support as with Bernie and now Trump, it takes away the power of voters. Imagine candidates going before the public based with no party attachment spewing their ideas, their plans, their agenda for the country without having to worry about delicates or party's backing them? Its something I think we should try....I would love to see a Working Class agenda put forth and those issues addressed exclusively.
AMEN

If team Clinton wants to sling mud they picked the wrong fight.
Oh? How so?
Trump always want to blame Hillary for the shit he's done over the past.....as if she has control over the leaks that are coming out...this latest threat is something he's doing knowing he has a huge huge huge backlog of bullshit he's spewed over the years.
Hillary has been using the leaks in her ads so it tit for tat if that's the way she wants to go. I haven't heard him blame her once for his actions, what kind of drugs are you on?

Forum List

Back