Saint Reagan: "When I met Trump, I felt it was ME who was shakin hands with the president!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
why are you surprised? it's only natural!

CwNtSRlWAAAe8fL.jpg

Ha, I believe it. Trump isn't exactly humble. That's a big reason liberals hate him. They prefer someone lacking confidence.

• Banned
there are big differences between Saint Reagan and President Trump!

Saint Reagan described America as a shining city on the hill. President Trump describes parts of America as warzones.

Saint Reagan listed all that America could contribute to keep the world safe and dreamed of a country "that turned not inward, but outward, toward others". President Trump has instead sworn to put America first, demanding respect from a freeloading world that takes American politicians for fools, and vowing to "no longer surrender America and its people to the false song of globalism."

Saint Reagan's America was optimistic, President Trump's is angry.

WELCOME TO THE WHITE NATIONALIST REPUBLIC OF TRUMPISTAN!

Last edited:
look it up, bitchy liberal bitch!

FALSE DIPSHIT

FALSE: Reagan Predicted Trump Presidency

While the photograph of Ronald Reagan shaking hands with Donald Trump is genuine, we found no record of the former President's uttering the phrase quoted above upon meeting the New York business magnate. In fact, this quote wasn't attached to the photograph at all until 30 July 2016, long after Reagan's death, when it was posted to the "Trump Train" Facebook page. A previous investigation into "Trump Train" found that the social media site frequently shares hoax stories and fake quotes.

While we don't know exactly how President Reagan felt about Donald Trump, the Washington Post combed through Reagan's archives and concluded that Trump and the former President weren't very close. Reagan's son Michael Reagan said that his father would likely be "confused" by Trump's candidacy:

"At best, he would be confused by Donald Trump and the way he's running the campaign. I don't think he'd be appreciative of the demeaning style of Donald Trump — the way he's treated the other candidates — because my father knew that at the end of the day he had to bring everyone together to win an election," Reagan said.​

Forum List

Back