Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

A gaffe is not a clear display of ignorance.
Not a slip of the lip. She used the words she, in a rare moment, THOUGHT, was correct.

BUUUUUUT

In all hilarity...
You attack Biden and support the idiot.

I guess they do run together.
I don’t support Biden or Trump, two very bad Presidents. I can’t believe how dumb we are for letting them near the White House. We as a nation look really stupid.

I don’t support Biden or Trump, two very bad Presidents. I can’t believe how dumb we are for letting them near the White House. We as a nation look really stupid.
Yup.

I seriously worry about how bad the next demagogue will be. We are on a downward trajectory.

Continuing her psychotic, ignorant and admittedly comical attempts to make everyone who doesn't agree with her into Hitler, MTG spectacularly confuses "gestapo" with "gazpacho", a vegetable (how appropriate) soup.

Do you laugh? Do you cry? Do you morn the collapse of intellect in our country? You choose.

Most, if not all the trump Nazis, didn't notice her mistake. Everything uttered by the Traitor Tots, Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Madison Cawthorn, and Paul Gosar, thrills the trump Nazis as much as if it came from their wannabe führer's piehole.

Everything uttered by the Traitor Tots, Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Madison Cawthorn, and Paul Gosar, thrills the trump Nazis as much as if it came from their wannabe führer's piehole..
Well, it's familiar, and it reinforces their worldview. I guess it's like a balm that soothes the paranoia and rage that is fed to them 24/7.

How easy it must be for the cult lieutenants. A simple, finite set of words to choose from, say them angrily, remain pugilistic at all times.

The template is laid out for them to make the rubes cheer. The more orange they get, the more their power and influence increases.

Well, it's familiar, and it reinforces their worldview. I guess it's like a balm that soothes the paranoia and rage that is fed to them 24/7.

How easy it must be for the cult lieutenants. A simple, finite set of words to choose from, say them angrily, remain pugilistic at all times.

The template is laid out for them to make the rubes cheer. The more orange they get, the more their power and influence increases.
Its hard to believe that a single word is worth 28 pages of your attention

but that fits with the current lib practice of merely dismissing anyone they disagree with as an inferior

I think thats very lazy of you when the president you voted for is turning out to be every bit as bad as Greene says he is

now he’s forming an Axis of Evil with Justin Trudaeu to violate the civil rights of the common people in canada

and maybe soon in the US too if the Deep State goes after anyone donating to the trucker’s cause

a real fascist marriage made in Hell

Forum List

Back