Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

Link, please. Just one. Show me one.

Oh yeah. You're a liar. Never mind.
Why would he have to show an example? Everyone has heard her talk like an idiot if not a crazy person. I would say you can do better, but why lie.

So, you have been drinking. I did not mention her at all. It is not my fault she does not know the difference between "gestapo" with "gazpacho".
They just make shit up. All day, every day.

I'd guess at least 80% of their posts to me are either a blatant misrepresentation of my words or opinions, or pure, 100% fabrication.

Evidently honesty is just a foreign concept to them. Look at their cult leader.

They just make shit up. All day, every day.

I'd guess at least 80% of their posts to me are either a blatant misrepresentation of my words or opinions, or pure, 100% fabrication.

Evidently honesty is just a foreign concept to them. Look at their cult leader.
Did we make up Russia? Did we make up HCL? Did we make up open borders? Did we make up out of control crime in Democratic shitholes?

They actually believe they have the right to use force and try to take the country over and run it " their " way. They think they are Americans, but you don't destroy America to make things your way.
I think they're just willing to rip it all down. Look at Bannon, he's talked about that quite a bit.

They figure they've lost the country to the "evil commies", so they're going for broke.

Then they'll tell you they love America. As long as it's exactly their way, of course.

You can actually answer that question truthfully.

1644696297517.png

Well you can ask Biden about a main stream black man that is rare to find.
We could talk about Biden just this calling Harris President over and over again. Biden could celebrate his 58th birthday over again, I mean he has done that at least twice. He could someone a dumb son of a bitch, that is pretty Presidential, oh wait Harris is President, not him. He seems to be a gaffe machine.
A gaffe is not a clear display of ignorance.
Not a slip of the lip. She used the words she, in a rare moment, THOUGHT, was correct.

BUUUUUUT

In all hilarity...
You attack Biden and support the idiot.

I guess they do run together.

A gaffe is not a clear display of ignorance.
Not a slip of the lip. She used the words she, in a rare moment, THOUGHT, was correct.

BUUUUUUT

In all hilarity...
You attack Biden and support the idiot.

I guess they do run together.
Off hand, who is more of an idiot than Biden?

Forum List

Back