Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

And then we elected this guy:
June 17, 2006

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Joe Biden, captured on C-SPAN's "Road to the White House" series, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter. A Biden spokeswoman later said, "The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades."

We also elected the guy that called our military corpse men.

You can find lots of gaffes on both sides, so to me it is dumb to play Mac's stupid game.
WOW!

Got anything else from 2 decades ago.

Geez. The assclownery.

Wow. Way to leave out the suspect resisted arrest and had to be restrained. No wonder you folks are all twisted on this.
Every American saw what happened on the news, most Americans were screaming in for the policeman to get off his neck and allow him to breathe. If I was there I would have risked being arrested and told that policeman where the hell he could go.

We also all know no Democrat has ever mispronounced a word the current President does not have history of such gaffs.
(Again sarcasm)
You realize you're making fun of a disability. Stuttering was a big problem for Biden, for the most part he has overcome it.

When a suspect is lying on the ground with several police officers restraining him, I think it's safe to say that any claim of resisting arrest is no longer valid as an explanation for what happened afterward.
Had he not resisted he wouldn't have been on the ground. Not seeing your point at all.

You realize you're making fun of a disability. Stuttering was a big problem for Biden, for the most part he has overcome it.
Biden knew what he was getting into, public speaking is part of the job. There is no excuse for his gaffes.

Continuing her psychotic, ignorant and admittedly comical attempts to make everyone who doesn't agree with her into Hitler, MTG spectacularly confuses "gestapo" with "gazpacho", a vegetable (how appropriate) soup.

Do you laugh? Do you cry? Do you morn the collapse of intellect in our country? You choose.

It's a word fart...only those who want it to be true actually think that she doesn't know the difference between the two words. The public has grown tired of the constant "gotcha" bullshit from both groups of trip word assassins who are more interested in comas and periods than they are in the thought. Nobody cares.

WOW!

Got anything else from 2 decades ago.

Geez. The assclownery.
Well you can ask Biden about a main stream black man that is rare to find.
We could talk about Biden just this calling Harris President over and over again. Biden could celebrate his 58th birthday over again, I mean he has done that at least twice. He could someone a dumb son of a bitch, that is pretty Presidential, oh wait Harris is President, not him. He seems to be a gaffe machine.

I won’t make fun of his disability, he didn’t stutter calling Harris the President, he didn’t stutter calling a press member one dumb son of a bitch, he didn’t stutter in claiming he would not accept the military report of failure in Afghanistan. He didn’t stutter when he call Obama a black man that was main stream and how unusual that was. No need to make fun of his stuttering when he hands you so many gaffes.

Continuing her psychotic, ignorant and admittedly comical attempts to make everyone who doesn't agree with her into Hitler, MTG spectacularly confuses "gestapo" with "gazpacho", a vegetable (how appropriate) soup.

Do you laugh? Do you cry? Do you morn the collapse of intellect in our country? You choose.

Yet you cheer every stupid thing that comes out of AOC'S mouth.

Forum List

Back