Sad day when we have to rely on Bolton for some sanity in the WH

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, we can add yet ANOTHER flip-flop to Trump's moronic, off-the-cuff statement about a quick pulling out of Syria.

Since Trump loves (and envies) dictators like Putin and Erdogan, he was told to let Russia and Turkey have free rein in Syria...........But, based on our other secretary of state, Netanyahu, Israel did NOT like the orange child's decision.

In steps Bolton, to basically REVERSE Trump's moronic decision (probably based on the fact that Turkey and Russia did not have the opportunity to buy him off as these countries did with Flynn.) .

Lookit the moonbats circling the wagons around the warmonger Bushbots!

PeschiMutha.jpg

• Banned
Lookit the moonbats circling the wagons around the warmonger Bushbots!

View attachment 238887
Oddball trying to earn respect and be relevant. always posting lame memes

"Look at me! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!"

You may have noticed that Trump cultists usually pick a screen name that very much reflect their mental capacity....."Oddball"...."Meathead"....etc.......A waste of cyberspace.

LOL

You may have noticed that Trump cultists usually pick a screen name that very much reflect their mental capacity....."Oddball"...."Meathead"....etc.......A waste of cyberspace.

LOL
You may have noticed that intellectually bankrupt moonbat retards like gnat will oppose anything that the Cheeto Jesus does, no matter whether they'd be all for it when assholes on their team do the exact same things.

It's comes with of being a blind partisan hack.

Of course, we can add yet ANOTHER flip-flop to Trump's moronic, off-the-cuff statement about a quick pulling out of Syria.

Since Trump loves (and envies) dictators like Putin and Erdogan, he was told to let Russia and Turkey have free rein in Syria...........But, based on our other secretary of state, Netanyahu, Israel did NOT like the orange child's decision.

In steps Bolton, to basically REVERSE Trump's moronic decision (probably based on the fact that Turkey and Russia did not have the opportunity to buy him off as these countries did with Flynn.) .

DEMOCRATS - "We have to end our involvement in foreign wars!!"

TRUMP - "I'm going to end our involvement in Syria."

DEMOCRATS - "It's stupid to end our involvement in foreign wars!!"

• Banned
EMOCRATS - "We have to end our involvement in foreign wars!!"

A "conclusion" worthy of an eight year old.........

Democrats were AGAINST an invasion of Iraq over a made-up reason like WMDs instead of the real reason....OIL and WAR-PROFITS.

Abandoning our allies....the Kurds and complying with Putin's and Erdogan's wishes to hand over Syria to them.........is the "mastermind" of the orange moron........

Keep those orange lips plastered on Trump's ass for the next 2 years, Taz.........lol

LOL
You may have noticed that intellectually bankrupt moonbat retards like gnat will oppose anything that the Cheeto Jesus does, no matter whether they'd be all for it when assholes on their team do the exact same things.

Selling mirrors there days?

Except your perceptions are shit.

Anyone defending Trump going against the advice of his own military and civilian advisors, is being willfully ignorant or purposefully deceptive. Trump's words and actions regarding Syria have been curiously tied to Russians and their allies, as if they have something on him

Keeping troops in Syria (or Iraq or Afghanistan) is not sanity, it is just more of the same old thing we have been doing for 5 decades...and it has never worked.

People like you who never had the balls to sign up are happy to send our service members off to die so your MIC can thrive.

Democrats were AGAINST an invasion of Iraq over a made-up reason like WMDs instead of the real reason....OIL and WAR-PROFITS.

Abandoning our allies....the Kurds and complying with Putin's and Erdogan's wishes to hand over Syria to them.........is the "mastermind" of the orange moron........

Keep those orange lips plastered on Trump's ass for the next 2 years, Taz.........lol
Tizzy Tazzy gets a bit ditsy and daft when it comes to defending Trump and attacking Dems.

"It's stupid to end our involvement in foreign wars!!" is one of those delusional attacks on others. Who talks like that, and who of any consequence has stated such a thing?

Anyone defending Trump going against the advice of his own military and civilian advisors, is being willfully ignorant or purposefully deceptive. Trump's words and actions regarding Syria have been curiously tied to Russians and their allies, as if they have something on him

When are you throwing on the old combat boots and putting your life on the line?

Keeping troops in Syria (or Iraq or Afghanistan) is not sanity, it is just more of the same old thing we have been doing for 5 decades...and it has never worked.

People like you who never had the balls to sign up are happy to send our service members off to die so your MIC can thrive.
Trump never had the balls, but he had bone spurs -- supposedly. And he's a real patriotic tough guy, eh?

for 5 decades the world has not seen the whole world dragged into another world war like the last two. thank you America and her Allies and the World Bodies

When are you throwing on the old combat boots and putting your life on the line?
please, I did not dodge a draft

How come no males in the Trump line has ever served in America's military?

I do not give a fuck about Trump, I am as big an "anti-Trump" person as they come, but I will not keep throwing away American lives just because I do not like Trump. When he makes a good decision I can admit it.

If you are on this board advocating for more war and you never served, how are you any different than Trump?

If you think we belong over there, but your ass behind your words and sign on the dotted line.

LOL

Selling mirrors there days?
Unlike hack Bozos like you an the gnat, I've been against intervening in idiotic foreign wars and in favor of bringing Murican troops home -ALL OF THEM- for decades...I thought Bolton was a douchy warmongering slug when he was on Chimpy McShrub's staff, and remains so today....I don't switch sides just because one party or the other is in power.

But thanks for playing, hack Bozo.

Made up WMD's??? Where the Hell do you think that the Syrian regime got the chemical weapons that it used on its citizens...from Amazon????

You ain't too bright...typical lefty...

How do you like the view of the inside of Bolton's colon?

Trump never had the balls, but he had bone spurs -- supposedly. And he's a real patriotic tough guy, eh?

for 5 decades the world has not seen the whole world dragged into another world war like the last two. thank you America and her Allies and the World Bodies

Thanks to more than 100,000 dead and 300,000 wounded US Troops.

maybe it is time for someone else to pick up the slack for a change.

Forum List

Back