Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

"sacrifice" in the english language is synonymous with KILLING, BUTCHERING AND
CULLING. Modern Jews employ experts to
sacrifice cows, chickens, lambs and bison. Said
"sacrificer" is a trained and certified expert----
MUST BE.

For sin?

So you know more than Jesus. What do you think happened that August during the grape harvest?
Become educated. I keep having to say this over and over...

And, to clarify Revelation 21:22, he was speaking of "New" Jerusalem when there will be new earth. A Celestial earth of Celestial Glory. There will be no seas either. This is then obviously after the final battle of God and Magog after Satan is loosed again for a little time after the Millennium. The OT prophecies therefore still stand which become before the 2nd Coming of Christ in "Old" Jerusalem.

not particularly----for custom. Mary---the mother of Jesus is recorded in the book you never read----to wit the "NEW TESTAMENT"
as having "sacrificed"---actually given over for
sacrifice---a PIGEON after Jesus was born. In general sacrificed pigeon was just burnt as far as I know----it was a minimal gesture---there were pigeons all over the place-----a symbolic thing. Did you know that ROMANS sacrificed animals in their temples? You claimed to have experienced a top notch education---I just went to public school. ---Mary did not do it for sin-----she did it for CUSTOM.

no desert or any other animal sacrifice ever left the atmosphere to reach the heavens - more like rain on their picnic - was the response.

not so the prescribed sacrifice - left unfulfilled. one of their own that would have any meaning. even for the gratuitous.

no desert or any other animal sacrifice ever left the atmosphere to reach the heavens - more like rain on their picnic - was the response.

not so the prescribed sacrifice - left unfulfilled. one of their own that would have any meaning. even for the gratuitous.
oh ........................................

Genesis 1:26-28, 31a
"Let us make man in our image,
after our likeness. Let them have dominion over
the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the
cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the
creatures that crawl on the ground."
God created man in his image; in the image of
God he created him; male and female he created
them.
God blessed them, saying: "Be fertile and
multiply;
fill the earth and subdue it.
Have dominion over
the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the
living things that move on the earth."
God looked
at everything he had made, and he found it very
good.

The Word of the Lord.

oh, and wherefore art thou ... romeo.

- and so the evil tempest began, the desert dwellers and their moral infirmary they claim from the heavens above.

their history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

not particularly----for custom. Mary---the mother of Jesus is recorded in the book you never read----to wit the "NEW TESTAMENT"
sacrifice---a PIGEON after Jesus was born. In general sacrificed pigeon was just burnt as far as I know----it was a minimal gesture---there were pigeons all over the place-----a symbolic thing. Did you know that ROMANS sacrificed animals in their temples? You claimed to have experienced a top notch education---I just went to public school. ---Mary did not do it for sin-----she did it for CUSTOM.
Says who? You believe those Coptic writing crap? Those are phony resistance to Christianity. made up by movie people, Mr. Hanks.

The Romans were pagans.

The Romans were pagans.
LOL so? they were disgusting animals because
they did not buy into YOUR perverse "religion"? They FOUNDED christianity-----in all its present and historic
"GLORY"-----including the legal code called the "nuremburg laws" instituted by christianity's FAVORITE SON----the hero who sought to APE CONSTANTINE

they did not buy into YOUR perverse "religion"? They FOUNDED christianity-----in all its present and historic
"GLORY"-----including the legal code called the "nuremburg laws" instituted by christianity's FAVORITE SON----the hero who sought to APE CONSTANTINE

You're saying the temple was a kosher slaughterhouse.

suradie is stymied----her whole response is a thumbs
down

for the jelly bean set: Judea of old was an AGRARIAN society. The economic system was "insured" by a system which granted specific PERMANENT land holdings to all people EXCEPT the priests and levites.
The priests and levites depended for their food on
the system of donations called, in english, "sacrifices". Unlike the pagan systems---this food could not be sold. It was not a source of wealth for anyone. The Roman and Greek temples ALSO dealt in animal
sacrifices----the difference was ---THEY SOLD THE
MEAT. The sacrifices offered by Greeks and Romans
were VERY SIGNIFICANT as demonstrations of prestige and power by CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION, For similar phenomena, see
ANGLICAN BULLSHIT-----like the coronations of their
perverted "royalty". Also,another level would be the
Potlatches of the natives of the North Pacific Islands.
Today----other than anglican coronations---as far as I know---the vestiges of MASS SLAUGHTER are limited
to muslim holidays in which even little children hack at the necks of little lambs

for the jelly bean set: Judea of old was an AGRARIAN society. The economic system was "insured" by a system which granted specific PERMANENT land holdings to all people EXCEPT the priests and levites.
The priests and levites depended for their food on
the system of donations called, in english, "sacrifices". Unlike the pagan systems---this food could not be sold. It was not a source of wealth for anyone. The Roman and Greek temples ALSO dealt in animal
sacrifices----the difference was ---THEY SOLD THE
MEAT. The sacrifices offered by Greeks and Romans
were VERY SIGNIFICANT as demonstrations of prestige and power by CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION, For similar phenomena, see
ANGLICAN BULLSHIT-----like the coronations of their
perverted "royalty". Also,another level would be the
Potlatches of the natives of the North Pacific Islands.
Today----other than anglican coronations---as far as I know---the vestiges of MASS SLAUGHTER are limited
to muslim holidays in which even little children hack at the necks of little lambs

So do you think the Christmas turkey is a sin sacrifice?

So do you think the Christmas turkey is a sin sacrifice?
Of course not-----I am not an anglican asshole.
Christmas turkey is late afternoon supper. Is
"sin sacrifice" a jelly bean school term? The
donation of animals to the roman and greek
temples were mostly CELEBRATORY and ALSO
an economic lift to the temples since the meat
was sold. I have already described the practical
purpose of edible animals to the Jerusalem temple.
Food donations in agrarian societies to non-landed
"clergy" is nuthin' novel. Ritualizing donations is
also ----nuthin' new. So you think you get to go
to heaven because of those PIOUS auto de fe
parties? I have relatives who still speak Spanish
thanks to the PIETY of Saint Queen Isabella

Forum List

Back