S&P breaks 5,000 for first time in History - Bidenomics rolling!

So funny how the left shills for the biggest corporations and their stocks these days.

I thought trickle down economics didn’t work?
Trump taught me through twitter a great stock market was the presidents impact and the sign of a great economy.

The S&P is suffering from irrational exuberance for AI. They'll learn. Keep on fiddling and refresh your drink with that ice scattered all over the deck of the USS Biden. Won't be long until people are demanding that Biden have an independent competency test.
Always an excuse. You with Jamie Dimon predicting a recession every year til one comes?

gator you have been shown lots of links in other threads on this and you just say they are wrong and you are right.....you have a biden flag shoved so far up your ass you will never say anything against the guy....whether you believe it or not a good many people in this country dont have a great quality of life like the wealthy do.....and quality of life rates higher for the health of the people and country than the stock market....
You guys say everyone is working two jobs the economy is so bad - 2nd job holders are flat with Trumps last pre covid year.

You claim wages haven’t increased to cover inflation when the data shows they have.

Nothing you guys say is supported by facts.

Always an excuse. You with Jamie Dimon predicting a recession every year til one comes?

I haven't predicted a recession every year. I have noticed there have been a ton of layoffs in tech and financial services over the last several months. Maybe those folks can apply for one of those ghost jobs that don't exist but companies keep advertising for because it is just way easier to datamine when people send you their info for free.

I haven't predicted a recession every year. I have noticed there have been a ton of layoffs in tech and financial services over the last several months. Maybe those folks can apply for one of those ghost jobs that don't exist but companies keep advertising for because it is just way easier to datamine when people send you their info for free.
God damn. You’re not even right about that.

IMG_0519.jpeg

You’re going to believe that crew?/?

Principle, JP Morgan, and Schwab and most other brokerage houses are predicting a contraction of the market. Puts and naked short selling is getting bigger every day.

The market can only withstand so much pressure before it goes down. And although the market wants to celebrate the end of Biden (his speech last night did him in) it can only do so much.

Hang on to your hats....and I do mean crash helmets.

You guys say everyone is working two jobs the economy is so bad - 2nd job holders are flat with Trumps last pre covid year.

You claim wages haven’t increased to cover inflation when the data shows they have.

Nothing you guys say is supported by facts.
yea wages have gone up,so has the costs of many things,so much for that wage increase.....like i said gator....the quality of life is more important than the stock market going up....you sound like you live in a bubble......

Principle, JP Morgan, and Schwab and most other brokerage houses are predicting a contraction of the market. Puts and naked short selling is getting bigger every day.

The market can only withstand so much pressure before it goes down. And although the market wants to celebrate the end of Biden (his speech last night did him in) it can only do so much.

Hang on to your hats....and I do mean crash helmets.
They have been predicting it for 3 straight years. You could have posted this in 2021, 2022,2023 and you'd have been wrong. Why would we believe the doom predictions now.?

yea wages have gone up,so has the costs of many things,so much for that wage increase.....like i said gator....the quality of life is more important than the stock market going up....you sound like you live in a bubble......
I swung up to mcdonalds this morning for an egg mcmuffin. Had a long conversation with the general manager. They were paying $9.25 per hour pre covid. She is now paying $16.34. Her employees are way better off even after inflation. The bottom workers are making out just fine in this economy. YOU should get outside your bubble. It is a narrative that people are worse off. Its not true. Wages are up and many are doing much better as I outlined. If you are not.. go find a better job.

I swung up to mcdonalds this morning for an egg mcmuffin. Had a long conversation with the general manager. They were paying $9.25 per hour pre covid. She is now paying $16.34. Her employees are way better off even after inflation. The bottom workers are making out just fine in this economy. YOU should get outside your bubble. It is a narrative that people are worse off. Its not true. Wages are up and many are doing much better as I outlined. If you are not.. go find a better job.
yea its the same way out here but yet people are complaining about their gas bill going way up the prices of food staying high the electric bill going up car ins getting way out of line.....you are in a bubble gator not me....

They have been predicting it for 3 straight years. You could have posted this in 2021, 2022,2023 and you'd have been wrong. Why would we believe the doom predictions now.?
OK
Well the money printing done when the vaccine came out was the catalyst.
It wasn't that they did it to pump currency into the economies....it was the volume.

So....everyone said that a recession was coming. Because that's what happens when you pump that much money through bond issues into the market. The laws of supply and demand have not changed. We have had inflation. We have NOT had wage inflation. Meaning that wages overall have not kept pace with inflation. Pure and simple.

So....these key economic indicators have been very much in everyone's face. That's why everyone has been saying these things. These things cause recession....

Personal debt has increased, credit delinquencies also increased. Profits and sales are non-existent or down drastically. IOW the chickens are coming home to roost.
The Commercial Paper and Real Estate market is in the toilet...going to cause some "mid sized" bank failures...like SVB.

We are not going to see relief until 2025.

This has been one of the most telegraphed recessions I've ever seen. (This one will be my 4th)

The Fed cutting rates is a double edged sword at the moment...because inflation is still not over. It's not over till its over. But this time the market will respond to it by contraction. But it is necessary to revive our economy. Double edged sword....

OK
Well the money printing done when the vaccine came out was the catalyst.
It wasn't that they did it to pump currency into the economies....it was the volume.

So....everyone said that a recession was coming. Because that's what happens when you pump that much money through bond issues into the market. The laws of supply and demand have not changed. We have had inflation. We have NOT had wage inflation. Meaning that wages overall have not kept pace with inflation. Pure and simple.

So....these key economic indicators have been very much in everyone's face. That's why everyone has been saying these things. These things cause recession....

Personal debt has increased, credit delinquencies also increased. Profits and sales are non-existent or down drastically. IOW the chickens are coming home to roost.
The Commercial Paper and Real Estate market is in the toilet...going to cause some "mid sized" bank failures...like SVB.

We are not going to see relief until 2025.

This has been one of the most telegraphed recessions I've ever seen. (This one will be my 4th)

The Fed cutting rates is a double edged sword at the moment...because inflation is still not over. It's not over till its over. But this time the market will respond to it by contraction. But it is necessary to revive our economy. Double edged sword....
You guys talk about "money pumped" like it was being handed out and people spent like crazy. That isnt what happened. In fact the GDP never spiked above a normal trend. There are 3 things that drove inflation and 1 was very temporary.

1. Transportation bottlenecks from covid openings - cost went from $3,000 per container to $20,000 and now back down to $3,000 from China.. they spiked to $4,000 going around Red Sea in the east.

2. Profit taking. Companies are turning in record profit with higher prices.

3. Labor costs. This is a good thing. Low wager workers have had a 35% increase in wages and have more buying power against 17% cost increases. No one at the bottom is now rich and living the life of luxury with a 35% increase but ends are being met more easily.

Forum List

Back