S&P all time record for Xmas, Jobless claims half century record

you posted NO facts, only sentiment and speculation
I linked 3 articles in that post in support of two simple facts: Historic high S&P and 50 year low jobless claims. Those are facts. That’s what I posted. You’re wrong…. as usual. Those are facts.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

Yes fuckwad, when Trump left office in Jan. 2021 our economy was rebounding at an extraordinary rate.

1640617559911.png

We were in SOLID recovery from August 2020 on. Biden has dramatically SLOWED the rate of recovery Trump handed him.

We were in the biggest recession since the Great Depression dude. Biden was handed a shit sandwich and now has the economy humming like an imported car. I’m not saying it’s all Biden but facts are facts. Sucked under Trumps last year and is now better.

LOL;

Yes, a recession caused by a biological attack, not economic malfeasance, and had already emerged from it.

Yes fuckwad, when Trump left office in Jan. 2021 our economy was rebounding at an extraordinary rate.

View attachment 580314

We were in SOLID recovery from August 2020 on. Biden has dramatically SLOWED the rate of recovery Trump handed him.

LOL;

Yes, a recession caused by a biological attack, not economic malfeasance, and had already emerged from it.
The economy is measured by GDP. Your post is fantasy. I don’t blame you though, I blame the right wing propaganda machine for gaslighting you.
79CF7A2B-6C01-4693-95E3-24E1FA731DAC.jpeg

The economy is measured by GDP.

No shit?

What matters is PER CAPITA GDP.

Your post is fantasy. I don’t blame you though, I blame the right wing propaganda machine for gaslighting you.
View attachment 580556

:lmao:

You are so desperate.

{The agency also revealed that “real average hourly earnings” — which consider the impact of inflation upon purchasing power — fell by 0.4% between October and November. Though nominal average hourly earnings rose by 0.3%, the effects were overshadowed by a 0.8% increase in consumer prices.}

Biden is a colossal fuckup. Nop amount of lying is going to salvage his disaster of a presidency.

No shit?

What matters is PER CAPITA GDP.

:lmao:

You are so desperate.

Biden is a colossal fuckup. Nop amount of lying is going to salvage his disaster of a presidency.
Per capita GDP = GDP divided by the number of people. The number of Americans doesn’t change month to month so GDP and Per Capita GDP look the same. What you meant is real vs nominal and even that looks great.

Real vs nominal per capita:
973CEB4D-33CE-4FC0-A3C1-5B02134B9FD6.jpeg

GDP per Capita

611B429A-3E38-462C-8390-FD79A8732BEC.jpeg

Per capita GDP = GDP divided by the number of people. The number of Americans doesn’t change month to month so GDP and Per Capita GDP look the same. What you meant is real vs nominal and even that looks great.

Real vs nominal per capita:
View attachment 580658

GDP per Capita

View attachment 580659

Oh, I love FRED, it says anything I want it to say - just like excel.

1640702894953.png

1640703099184.png

See, you don't have to gaslight me, you have to bullshit America and convince them that reality isn't real, and you have to do it by November.

Good luck with that...

Oh, I love FRED, it says anything I want it to say - just like excel.

View attachment 580708
View attachment 580710

See, you don't have to gaslight me, you have to bullshit America and convince them that reality isn't real, and you have to do it by November.

Good luck with that...
You really have a difficult time with letters and reading eh? That’s the CPI not the GDP. You lost the argument on GDP so you tried to say real GDP and per capita GDP and lost both times. Now you want to argue about something else? Your track record isn’t good here pal.

You really have a difficult time with letters and reading eh? That’s the CPI not the GDP. You lost the argument on GDP so you tried to say real GDP and per capita GDP and lost both times. Now you want to argue about something else? Your track record isn’t good here pal.

Dummy, a rising GDP is meaningless if eaten away by inflation.

People have LESS under Xi's man Biden. More of their income goes to filling the gas tank and getting food on the table, if they are lucky enough to afford a table.

I understand your panic, you of the fascist left face a rough midterm.

But as always, once your forces are routed, you can blame all your failures on the Republicans after they take over.

Dummy, a rising GDP is meaningless if eaten away by inflation.

People have LESS under Xi's man Biden. More of their income goes to filling the gas tank and getting food on the table, if they are lucky enough to afford a table.

I understand your panic, you of the fascist left face a rough midterm.

But as always, once your forces are routed, you can blame all your failures on the Republicans after they take over.
Real GDP takes in account inflation… that’s its definition genius. Don’t forget to breathe.

Forum List

Back