Ryan About to Get a Lesson

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Donald Trumps complete destruction of Hillary Clinton seems lost on Paul Ryan. Discount Trump at your own peril. GOP House will dump you bitch.

I look at this way and that is Ryan knew Trump had a past, and should have realized once he backed Trump something like this was going to happen.

I disagree with the GOP on ditching Trump because the voters voted and this is their candidate so back him now or lose bigger...

Clinton was destroyed? Then why is she still campaigning?

Ryan is right. House Republicans need to do what they need to to hold the house. Last thing we need is Hillary in control of the purse strings

If Trump loses B I G L Y .... That will damage the party more then Ryan
not kissing Trumps ASS like Ted Cruz is.

Ryan was one of the few folks in Congress which was fighting the GOP grab of 150 billion from the social security trust fund..But don't worry the GOP got our dough, again....

Donald Trumps complete destruction of Hillary Clinton seems lost on Paul Ryan. Discount Trump at your own peril. GOP House will dump you bitch.

Paul Ryan will be a member of Congress for as long as he wishes. Donald Trump will be a loser starting on November 8th. He won't be POTUS and he still won't be a billionaire.

Ryan was one of the few folks in Congress which was fighting the GOP grab of 150 billion from the social security trust fund..But don't worry the GOP got our dough, again....

Dude, there is no trust fund. Democrats spent it decades ago

Paul Ryan will be a member of Congress for as long as he wishes. Donald Trump will be a loser starting on November 8th. He won't be POTUS and he still won't be a billionaire.
Trump wins. Ryan can go screw himself. Likes to hang in the gym with sweaty guys. Tendencies.

Forum List

Back