RWs: Doesn't it bother you the GOP will do absolutely nothing about these issues?

I do understand your difficulty with the very complex "nope" reply earlier but, really, even for the most thoroughly indoctrinated Democrat Party adherent, is "NO" really all that much of a challenge?

Still no list of republican cities to compare too? What a shock ?

And I mean a real city , not some leafy rich suburb . Need at least 2 pro sports teams!

They like to do the city state shuffle. That way they don't ever have to compare when accusations is enough...facts? Pfft

You have to be the biggest numbskull if you believe that crime is located exclusively within Democrats areas. Like when they are elected crime follows the vote. It's simple minded shot like that that fools these idiots

I do understand your difficulty with the very complex "nope" reply earlier but, really, even for the most thoroughly indoctrinated Democrat Party adherent, is "NO" really all that much of a challenge?
So why vote republican? It's a simple question.

1) Campaign finance reform (they of course helped corrupt it)

2) Our crumbling infrastructure system that ranks among the worst in the developed world

3) Childhood poverty that ranks the worst in the developed world

4) Wall Street corruption and other white collar crime

5) Aiding the shrinking middle class and stopping all income gains from going to the top earners.

The GOP is only the party of doing nothing unless it involves cutting taxes for the top earners or protecting white collar crime.

Democrats are addressing all of the issues above.

American Infrastructure Report Card | Society of Civil Engineers

NCCP | Child Poverty

Corruption on Wall Street still growing by the day

Whey should we fix all your fuckups? OH, you're a liberal, everything is somebody elses problem.

1) Campaign finance reform (they of course helped corrupt it)

2) Our crumbling infrastructure system that ranks among the worst in the developed world

3) Childhood poverty that ranks the worst in the developed world

4) Wall Street corruption and other white collar crime

5) Aiding the shrinking middle class and stopping all income gains from going to the top earners.

The GOP is only the party of doing nothing unless it involves cutting taxes for the top earners or protecting white collar crime.

Democrats are addressing all of the issues above.

American Infrastructure Report Card | Society of Civil Engineers

NCCP | Child Poverty

Corruption on Wall Street still growing by the day

Whey should we fix all your fuckups? OH, you're a liberal, everything is somebody elses problem.
My fuck ups huh?

And I mean a real city , not some leafy rich suburb . Need at least 2 pro sports teams!

They like to do the city state shuffle. That way they don't ever have to compare when accusations is enough...facts? Pfft

You have to be the biggest numbskull if you believe that crime is located exclusively within Democrats areas. Like when they are elected crime follows the vote. It's simple minded shot like that that fools these idiots

Nope they are right . Demos run the cities. Of course , that's where most Americans live , work, create an economy that pays for this country to exists .

Which begs the question , what do conservatives even do for us!?!

there's a reason the suburbs are "leafy rich." They are run by Republicans and not infested with welfare parasites.

So the solution is to throw more money at it? Subsidize poor life decisions even more?
If the minimum wage won't be raised and the earned income tax credit won't expand and increase, then yeah, we have to increase food stamps spending.

Take your pick.

Again, subsidizing poor life decisions. it hasn't worked for the past 50 years, but with JUST A BIT MORE money, it's SURE to work!!!!!!
Tell me, what exactly should be done when we live in an economy where higher paying jobs are greatly outnumbered by low paying jobs thus making the former extremely competitive among millions of people?

1) Get rid of all the illegals competing for said low paying jobs, thus making labor more scarce

2) Make people realize that a fast food $8 an hour job isn't a career, and have them WORK (gasp) to improve themselves.

3) Stop subsidizing bad behavior and poor life choices.
1) Do you really think employers are going to pay more just because illegals are out of the country? No way. The competition for higher wage jobs is already extremely high

Of course they are. Reduce the number of people competing for the same job and employers will have to pay more to attract qualified applicants. That goes especially for cheap labor imported from third world countries that is willing to work for less than half the wage Americans normally earn.

2) Again you miss the point. Those shitty fast food jobs greatly outnumber higher wage positions. That means millions of people have no choice but to take those jobs.

Not really. That would mean most adults are earning minimum wage.

3) That's just a stupid republican talking point. No one on welfare programs like food stamps makes even close to a comfortable living.

I've seen studies that estimate someone can pull down the equivalent of 60K/yr in government benefits.

Last edited:
Conservatives want more military spending and walls on a 1200 mile border .

That's going to lower the deficit ?

The 1200 mile wall will certainly lower the deficit. Every illegal it keeps out will save the government $100s of thousands in welfare benefits.

If the minimum wage won't be raised and the earned income tax credit won't expand and increase, then yeah, we have to increase food stamps spending.

Take your pick.

Again, subsidizing poor life decisions. it hasn't worked for the past 50 years, but with JUST A BIT MORE money, it's SURE to work!!!!!!
Tell me, what exactly should be done when we live in an economy where higher paying jobs are greatly outnumbered by low paying jobs thus making the former extremely competitive among millions of people?

1) Get rid of all the illegals competing for said low paying jobs, thus making labor more scarce

2) Make people realize that a fast food $8 an hour job isn't a career, and have them WORK (gasp) to improve themselves.

1) Do you really think employers are going to pay more just because illegals are out of the country? No way. The competition for higher wage jobs is already extremely high

Of course they are. Reduce the number of people competing for the same job and employers will have to pay more to attract qualified applicants. That goes especially for cheap labor imported from third world countries that is willing to work for less than half the wage Americans normally earn.

2) Again you miss the point. Those shitty fast food jobs greatly outnumber higher wage positions. That means millions of people have no choice but to take those jobs.

3) That's just a stupid republican talking point. No one on welfare programs like food stamps makes even close to a comfortable living.

I've seen studies that estimate someone can pull down the equivalent of 60K/yr in government benefits.
Qualified huh? Illegals are taking skilled jobs over entry level? We both know that's bullshit.

18 million workers make less than $10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than 15? How many of them have kids?

lol those "estimates" are based off the fallacious idea that anyone on welfare is on all or most welfare programs simultaneously. That's complete non sense. They are just adding up the total cost of all those programs. They aren't basing that off of what people are actually getting.

Nope they are right . Demos run the cities. Of course , that's where most Americans live , work, create an economy that pays for this country to exists .

Which begs the question , what do conservatives even do for us!?!

Most middle class Americans live in the suburbs.

Qualified huh? Illegals are taking skilled jobs over entry level? We both know that's bullshit.

I agree that what you know is bullshit. Mexicans have taken over most of the construction trades. My brother once had his own contraction company, but he couldn't compete with cheap Mexican labor. Go on a construction site and what do you see? A lot of brown faces, that's what.

18 million workers make less than $10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than 15? How many of them have kids?

What's your point? Did you imagine everyone can make six figures? In most families both parents work. If they're both making $15/hr then they're making more than enough to live on. Furthermore, people on the low end of the wage scale tend to be younger. Most people make much more in their 40s and 50s. The liberal theory that someone earning $15/hr is going to earn that same wage his entire life is one of the main flaws in their theory of a "living wage."

lol those "estimates" are based off the fallacious idea that anyone on welfare is on all or most welfare programs simultaneously. That's complete non sense. They are just adding up the total cost of all those programs. They aren't basing that off of what people are actually getting.

Why wouldn't they be on every program they qualify for?

Forum List

Back