RWs: Doesn't it bother you the GOP will do absolutely nothing about these issues?

As to number two is the democrat controlled cities that are falling apart. They have let them go to the point of not be healthy enough to live there.
You're making shit up again.
Yeah? Just who has run Detroit/Chicago/St Louis for in some cases FOUR DECADES.

You are just parroting some of the laziest talking points of the DNC.

List 4cities that are doing well and we will see who runs them.

How about San fran, Boston , Seattle , New York .?

Houston, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta

Chicago, Baltimore Memphis.
Never been to Memphis but I do know several people whop have spent time there. and not just a visit.
They all have the same opinion. Memphis is a dangerous place to go.

As to number two is the democrat controlled cities that are falling apart. They have let them go to the point of not be healthy enough to live there.
Oh?.....So which democrat controlled cities do not show the problems you describe?
Blaming the democrats in control for the inadequacies of those cities is what is made up.
Oh...I get it. Had it been GOP controlled, they would get the blame. When democrats control a troubled city, it is not their fault....
Got it.....Sheesh.
Dude, do you ever think before you post?

1) Campaign finance reform (they of course helped corrupt it)

2) Our crumbling infrastructure system that ranks among the worst in the developed world

3) Childhood poverty that ranks the worst in the developed world

4) Wall Street corruption and other white collar crime

5) Aiding the shrinking middle class and stopping all income gains from going to the top earners.

The GOP is only the party of doing nothing unless it involves cutting taxes for the top earners or protecting white collar crime.

Democrats are addressing all of the issues above.

American Infrastructure Report Card | Society of Civil Engineers

NCCP | Child Poverty

Corruption on Wall Street still growing by the day

1. They didn't corrupt it and both parties need to fix it.
2. Who says they won't fix it?
3. Our childhood poverty is NOT in any way shape or form, any where near the worst.
4. No politician will fix that.
5. That doesn't need fixing.
1) Only democrats have put forth legislation to fix it.
2) Are you kidding me? Why haven't they yet?
3) it is near the worst in the developed world. I didn't say the entire world.
4) Dodd Frank exists for a reason. Bernie Sanders campaign is run on a policy to do something about it.
5) Only a Rightwinger would say that.

1. No, they put forth legislation that only handicaps the GOP, not to fix it.
2. Because the worst of it is in democrat run cities.
3. Doesn't need fixing by government.
4. First of all, he won't win, and second of all, he's lying.
5. It's true. It doesn't need fixing.

Oh?.....So which democrat controlled cities do not show the problems you describe?
Blaming the democrats in control for the inadequacies of those cities is what is made up.
Oh...I get it. Had it been GOP controlled, they would get the blame. When democrats control a troubled city, it is not their fault....
Got it.....Sheesh.
You're such an idiot. I never blamed republicans for shitty cities under their control.

You're so desperate to win an argument aren't you?

Of course they are. Reduce the number of people competing for the same job and employers will have to pay more to attract qualified applicants. That goes especially for cheap labor imported from third world countries that is willing to work for less than half the wage Americans normally earn.

Not really. That would mean most adults are earning minimum wage.

I've seen studies that estimate someone can pull down the equivalent of 60K/yr in government benefits.
Qualified huh? Illegals are taking skilled jobs over entry level? We both know that's bullshit.

I agree that what you know is bullshit. Mexicans have taken over most of the construction trades. My brother once had his own contraction company, but he couldn't compete with cheap Mexican labor. Go on a construction site and what do you see? A lot of brown faces, that's what.

18 million workers make less than $10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than 15? How many of them have kids?

What's your point? Did you imagine everyone can make six figures? In most families both parents work. If they're both making $15/hr then they're making more than enough to live on. Furthermore, people on the low end of the wage scale tend to be younger. Most people make much more in their 40s and 50s. The liberal theory that someone earning $15/hr is going to earn that same wage his entire life is one of the main flaws in their theory of a "living wage."

lol those "estimates" are based off the fallacious idea that anyone on welfare is on all or most welfare programs simultaneously. That's complete non sense. They are just adding up the total cost of all those programs. They aren't basing that off of what people are actually getting.

Why wouldn't they be on every program they qualify for?
You're just full of anecdotal stories aren't you? That won't fly with me. I care about statistics. That is evidence that matters.

Lol I never said everyone should make 6 figures. I said that 10s of millions of people make less than 15 per hour. Even if you do make 15 per hour, it's not like you have a comfortable living. You would need a full time job for one. Inflation is only growing. 15 per hour doesn't cut it anymore.

Because the government looks at a recipient's total assets as grounds of eligibility. For food stamps, it cannot exceed 10000 of supplemental income. Maybe a senior on SS could get food stamps, but that's it.

Statistics isn't evidence, idiot.
Lol are you kidding me?
Statistics created by entities with no dog in the fight( agenda) can be useful tools.
However, stats in the hands of those WITH an agenda, especially political agendas can be shaped and formed to present as a support mechanism in favor of a particular agenda,,,,Essentially ALL statistics are not necessarily factual or useful.

Of course they are. Reduce the number of people competing for the same job and employers will have to pay more to attract qualified applicants. That goes especially for cheap labor imported from third world countries that is willing to work for less than half the wage Americans normally earn.

Not really. That would mean most adults are earning minimum wage.

I've seen studies that estimate someone can pull down the equivalent of 60K/yr in government benefits.
Qualified huh? Illegals are taking skilled jobs over entry level? We both know that's bullshit.

I agree that what you know is bullshit. Mexicans have taken over most of the construction trades. My brother once had his own contraction company, but he couldn't compete with cheap Mexican labor. Go on a construction site and what do you see? A lot of brown faces, that's what.

18 million workers make less than $10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than 15? How many of them have kids?

What's your point? Did you imagine everyone can make six figures? In most families both parents work. If they're both making $15/hr then they're making more than enough to live on. Furthermore, people on the low end of the wage scale tend to be younger. Most people make much more in their 40s and 50s. The liberal theory that someone earning $15/hr is going to earn that same wage his entire life is one of the main flaws in their theory of a "living wage."

lol those "estimates" are based off the fallacious idea that anyone on welfare is on all or most welfare programs simultaneously. That's complete non sense. They are just adding up the total cost of all those programs. They aren't basing that off of what people are actually getting.

You're just full of anecdotal stories aren't you? That won't fly with me. I care about statistics. That is evidence that matters.

Lol I never said everyone should make 6 figures. I said that 10s of millions of people make less than 15 per hour. Even if you do make 15 per hour, it's not like you have a comfortable living. You would need a full time job for one. Inflation is only growing. 15 per hour doesn't cut it anymore.

Because the government looks at a recipient's total assets as grounds of eligibility. For food stamps, it cannot exceed 10000 of supplemental income. Maybe a senior on SS could get food stamps, but that's it.

Lol are you kidding me?

No, and if you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd know that already.

Lol are you kidding me?
Statistics created by entities with no dog in the fight( agenda) can be useful tools.
However, stats in the hands of those WITH an agenda, especially political agendas can be shaped and formed to present as a support mechanism in favor of a particular agenda,,,,Essentially ALL statistics are not necessarily factual or useful.
Objectively, statistics of any kind regardless of the agenda being peddled is evidence so long as the statistics themselves are true. It requires critical thinking skills to judge their viability for a larger issue.

Go to college will you?

Got it.....Sheesh.
You're such an idiot. I never blamed republicans for shitty cities under their control.

Yeah...you did.....You tried to deflect blame away from those in control of these places.
I merely stated what is a strong probability.
As far as the insult is concerned....Go into a private area( your little safe zone) and have a meltdown.

Lol are you kidding me?
Objectively, statistics of any kind regardless of the agenda being peddled is evidence so long as the statistics themselves are true. It requires critical thinking skills to judge their viability for a larger issue.

Go to college will you?

If they are true they MAY be evidence. But statistics more often than not are anywhere from unreliable to outright fraud.

Lol are you kidding me?

Go to college will you?
Now you are merely repeating my thought....
What does college have to do with anything?
look, you took what someone else had to write, posted it here. That opinion piece blamed ONE party ( GOP) for all the nation's problems.
You were presented with overwhelming evidence that contradicts your posted opinion piece.
Now you are looking to jump into a fox hole.....
Cut the bullshit.

I find it interesting that these leftists want, or need, the government to solve all these issues for them. Nine out of ten of these issues can be solved in your own back yard.

Lol are you kidding me?

Go to college will you?

If they are true they MAY be evidence. But statistics more often than not are anywhere from unreliable to outright fraud.
Some cities where FBI crime stats shed an unfavorable light on those places often refuse to report their crime stats to the FBI or the leaders of said cities will attempt to refute the statistics as inaccurate or even manipulated.
That is the liberal mindset. When the facts do not support the narrative/agenda, ignore the facts or attack the messenger.

Got it.....Sheesh.

Yeah...you did.....You tried to deflect blame away from those in control of these places.
I merely stated what is a strong probability.
As far as the insult is concerned....Go into a private area( your little safe zone) and have a meltdown.
Are you kidding me? All I said is that I never passed blame on republicans for the problems of the cities under their control. How is this complicated?

If they aren't responsible, then who is?

They could be to blame, but Fury offered no evidence they were to blame.

They could be to blame, but Fury offered no evidence they were to blame.
Alright idiot.
What party runs those cities?
How long has that party run those cities?

I wrote this as an OP earlier but it works as a comment as well.

Allow me therefore to present ALL of the top ten victories by liberal socialist democrats of the past year in the founding of Utopia! Excited yet?

Compton, CA #10
Murder Rate: .00037%
Murders: 36
Population: 97,907

The murder rate is likely so high in Compton because of the amount of gangs in the area. According to StreetGangs.com , 25 different gangs exist in the city.

Baltimore, Maryland#9
Murder Rate: .00037%
Murders: 233
Population: 622,671

Crime, poverty, and drugs have been a problem in Baltimore for decades. So much so, that a Baltimore-based drama called The Wire was filmed there.

St. Louis, Missouri #8
Murder Rate: .00038%
Murders: 120
Population: 318,563

According to an article in TIME , St. Louis has “ranked in the top eight for violent crimes per capita, including murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft” for the past 20 years. But police there say crime in the city over the last decade has dropped to levels not seen for many years.

Newark, New Jersey#7
Murder Rate: .0004
Murders: 112
Population: 278,246

August was a particularly grim month for Newark this year, when there were five killings on five consecutive days.

New Orleans, Louisiana #6
Murder Rate: .00041
Murders: 156
Population: 377,922

Although murders dropped significantly from the 193 incidentsNew Orleans saw in 2012, the city still has a ways to go.

Trenton, New Jersey#5
Murder Rate: .00044
Murders: 37
Population: 84,439

Unlike in New Orleans, the homicide rate in New Jersey climbed to aseven-year high in 2013, driven largely by the violence in Newark and Trenton.

Detroit, Michigan #4
Murder Rate: .00045
Murders: 48
Population: 699,889

Detroit doesn’t have the highest homicide rate, but it was the most dangerous big city in the nation in 2013, according to FBI statistics analyzed by The Detroit News

Flint, Michigan #3
Murder Rate: .00048
Murders: 48
Population: 99,941

Flint was the most violent city in 2012, but it saw a 26 percent decreasein crime during the first six months of 2013, which dropped it to number two on the most dangerous cities front. As for homicide rates, it’s number three.

Saginaw, Michigan #2
Murder Rate: .00057
Murders: 29
Population: 50,580

Flint is typically a more dangerous city than Saginaw, but Saginaw ranked higher for murder rate in 2013.

Gary, Indiana #1
Murder Rate: .00069
Murders: 54
Population: 78,819

Finishing the list and breaking Michigan’s three city streak is Gary, Indiana. Gary is dangerous, but it didn’t become a list-topper until 2013, overtaking Flint as the murder capitol of America.

Forum List

Back