Russians In Street Call For Nuke Strike On D.C.

A demonstration in the streets of Moscow reportedly shows Russians calling for Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C.

I'm ambivalent. At this point I really don't care who strikes DC with a nuke first so long as they can get the DC gulag J6 political prisoners being held there without bail nor due process to safety first.

A demonstration in the streets of Moscow reportedly shows Russians calling for Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C.

"Meanwhile in Russia: a rally, demanding for Moscow to strike Washington," Russian state TV blogger Julia Davis tweeted with a video of the demonstration. "They cite Putin's words: "We will go to heaven as martyrs and they will simply croak."

The video shows a man chanting to the sounds of drums beating.

Well that certainly would solve our problem with excessively-big government and higher taxes.

As long as we could retaliate and nuke Moscow, I'm ok with this. Besides, I'm upwind from the eastern US. That part of the country is a shithole anyway, with all those lawyers and politicians.

We all lose and we all fall down.

So be it!!!
Frankly... I'd RATHER die from a Russian strike than live as a punk for the globalists and DC scum. I just hope to live long enough to hear that DC is a glowing hellscape.

Those dumb Russians can be convinced of anything, just like Americans.
nail-head.jpg

~S~

Hopfully Putin loves his kids enough to not use nukes, I heard he really cares for his daughter, not sure if he has greandkids ?

Hopfully Putin loves his kids enough to not use nukes, I heard he really cares for his daughter, not sure if he has greandkids ?

I found this .Putind interveiw with Oliver Stone,

I have grandchildren. They live normal lives,” Putin said during his annual marathon TV call-in with Russians, confirming a revelation from a series of interviews by US filmmaker Oliver Stone that have been airing in the US this week.

I'm ambivalent. At this point I really don't care who strikes DC with a nuke first so long as they can get the DC gulag J6 political prisoners being held there without bail nor due process to safety first.

Such a travesty, and so illegal to do this. Americans should have been in the streets years ago to stop this. Even communist Chinese will only take so much persecution before they protest.

Forum List

Back