Russians In Street Call For Nuke Strike On D.C.

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016

A demonstration in the streets of Moscow reportedly shows Russians calling for Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C.

"Meanwhile in Russia: a rally, demanding for Moscow to strike Washington," Russian state TV blogger Julia Davis tweeted with a video of the demonstration. "They cite Putin's words: "We will go to heaven as martyrs and they will simply croak."

The video shows a man chanting to the sounds of drums beating.

A demonstration in the streets of Moscow reportedly shows Russians calling for Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C.

"Meanwhile in Russia: a rally, demanding for Moscow to strike Washington," Russian state TV blogger Julia Davis tweeted with a video of the demonstration. "They cite Putin's words: "We will go to heaven as martyrs and they will simply croak."

The link you provided doesn't have anything to do with your topic post.

WTF dude?

The link you provided doesn't have anything to do with your topic post.

WTF dude?

I'm trying to post it but don't seem to work for me,It is in this " Julia Davis" bloggers link for sure I just watched it again,

I'm trying to post it but don't seem to work for me,It is in this " Julia Davis" bloggers link for sure I just watched it again,

Deep State probably interfering with It.

Unfortunately is the probability of a hot nuclear war very high

Not gonna happen.

Russia would be finished in about 5 minutes

Russians In Street Call For Nuke Strike On D.C.​

This might be worrying, if Russia was till capable of launching a nuke strike on the once great comic book publisher.

Missile_silo_of_a_SS-24_missile_2.jpeg

Forum List

Back