Kremlin mouthpiece claims Putin will 'start WW3' before accepting defeat in Ukraine

you ulus mongol SUCKS BIG TIME , ALL WHAT YOU CAN DO (BEFORE THE HAGUE) - THE POGROMS !

Putin doesn't care about Russia. That should be obvious. What's he done for Russia with his president for life dictatorship?

Well I certainly have heard this said but Putin cares for Empire with himself at the top. Unfortunately it is up to the people of a country to sort themselves out and get rid of Dictators. It always has been. The early Americans were off to the US for their freedoms. Those who stayed home had to work and fight for theirs. Unfortunately the US's wars to bring people Democracy have all had dreadful outcomes. Putin I was hearing today did try and form a relationship with the US which could have avoided this outcome. Various things but the one I am remembering is suggesting Russia was in Nato. I've heard that before. I was listening to a lecture and they were saying how he had basically been snubbed by the US....and of course there is the business of the US saying it would not bring Nato nearer to Russia and going against that. Though we are being shown Russia as the bad guy and the west as angels, nothing is ever that simplistic. When the USSR ended and we were no longer in a cold war and I could go to bed at night and have no fears about nukes coming in, I felt enormously relaxed. It really surprised me. I had known about nukes since I was about ten and I was 11 or 12 when the Cuba thing happened. I remember speaking to an Israeli on a forum. He was shitting himself about the possibility of Iran getting nukes. He said it was making him nervous all the time. People may not notice it but we have moved back to that when we should be working to save as much as we can of the planet!

Well I certainly have heard this said but Putin cares for Empire with himself at the top. Unfortunately it is up to the people of a country to sort themselves out and get rid of Dictators. It always has been. The early Americans were off to the US for their freedoms. Those who stayed home had to work and fight for theirs. Unfortunately the US's wars to bring people Democracy have all had dreadful outcomes. Putin I was hearing today did try and form a relationship with the US which could have avoided this outcome. Various things but the one I am remembering is suggesting Russia was in Nato. I've heard that before. I was listening to a lecture and they were saying how he had basically been snubbed by the US....and of course there is the business of the US saying it would not bring Nato nearer to Russia and going against that. Though we are being shown Russia as the bad guy and the west as angels, nothing is ever that simplistic. When the USSR ended and we were no longer in a cold war and I could go to bed at night and have no fears about nukes coming in, I felt enormously relaxed. It really surprised me. I had known about nukes since I was about ten and I was 11 or 12 when the Cuba thing happened. I remember speaking to an Israeli on a forum. He was shitting himself about the possibility of Iran getting nukes. He said it was making him nervous all the time. People may not notice it but we have moved back to that when we should be working to save as much as we can of the planet!
I'm older than you. Cuba was stupid. We pushed Cuba into the arms of the Soviets.

Forum List

Back