Putin PULLS BACK jets and helicopters in Crimea after base blitz as his troops MUTINY in humiliating video

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Putin PULLS BACK jets and helicopters in Crimea after base blitz as his troops MUTINY in humiliating video
18 Aug 2022 ~~ By Will Stewart & Imogen Braddick

VLADIMIR Putin has been forced to pull back his jets and helicopters from Crimea after a massive blitz on Russian military bases - as humiliating video shows mutinying soldiers refusing to fight.
Ukrainian intelligence sources claim some 24 fighter jets and bombers along with 14 choppers retreated deeper into the Black Sea peninsula - or back to mainland Russia.
The dramatic withdrawal follows the heavy bombardment of Putin's military bases on the Russian-occupied peninsula over the last nine days from Ukrainian special forces.
A devastating series of explosions at an air base last week destroyed 20 jets and caused £1bn of damage.
And on Tuesday, a Russian ammunition depot burst into flames after it was rocked by a blast, leaving two people injured.
~Snip~
The retreat suggests Putin fears fresh losses on the battlefield - and the apparent Ukrainian ability to strike deeper into Russian-occupied territory could indicate a dramatic shift in the war.
It comes as footage showed the moment dozens of pro-Putin fighters mutinied by refusing to head to the frontline in Donetsk, in the east of Ukraine.
Crimea provides the main supply route for Russian forces in southern Ukraine - where Kyiv is expected to launch a counter-offensive in coming weeks.

Commentary:
Indeed, this was a brilliant strategy to strike at Crimea. Putin never imagined this could happen.
It was a smart strategy to go for Crimea. All eyes were on Ukraine and assumed Ukraine would be on the defensive the whole time. This switches things when now the Russians have to think on 2 perspectives. They can’t devote all resources to the offense when their airfields and supply zones are vulnerable. You pull back forces to defend those areas and now your offense is that much weakened.
This is interesting because Putin thought Russia would have completely conquered Ukraine by now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19547569/putin-pulls-back-jets-helicopters-crimea/#

VLADIMIR Putin has been forced to pull back his jets and helicopters from Crimea after a massive blitz on Russian military bases - as humiliating video shows mutinying soldiers refusing to fight.
Ukrainian intelligence sources claim some 24 fighter jets and bombers along with 14 choppers retreated deeper into the Black Sea peninsula - or back to mainland Russia.
The dramatic withdrawal follows the heavy bombardment of Putin's military bases on the Russian-occupied peninsula over the last nine days from Ukrainian special forces.
A devastating series of explosions at an air base last week destroyed 20 jets and caused £1bn of damage.
And on Tuesday, a Russian ammunition depot burst into flames after it was rocked by a blast, leaving two people injured.
~Snip~
The retreat suggests Putin fears fresh losses on the battlefield - and the apparent Ukrainian ability to strike deeper into Russian-occupied territory could indicate a dramatic shift in the war.
It comes as footage showed the moment dozens of pro-Putin fighters mutinied by refusing to head to the frontline in Donetsk, in the east of Ukraine.
Crimea provides the main supply route for Russian forces in southern Ukraine - where Kyiv is expected to launch a counter-offensive in coming weeks.

Commentary:
Indeed, this was a brilliant strategy to strike at Crimea. Putin never imagined this could happen.
It was a smart strategy to go for Crimea. All eyes were on Ukraine and assumed Ukraine would be on the defensive the whole time. This switches things when now the Russians have to think on 2 perspectives. They can’t devote all resources to the offense when their airfields and supply zones are vulnerable. You pull back forces to defend those areas and now your offense is that much weakened.
This is interesting because Putin thought Russia would have completely conquered Ukraine by now.

Putin PULLS BACK jets after Crimea blitz as troops MUTINY in humiliating video
Good for them. Dying for nothing is no way to make a living.

Yeahbut now Pooty has a real clear video of all these soldiers faces. I wouldn't sleep too well at night if I were them.
That would be good to watch. One Russian Battalion attacking to kill another Russian Battalion. :auiqs.jpg:

That would be good to watch. One Russian Battalion attacking to kill another Russian Battalion. :auiqs.jpg:

That wouldn't be good to watch at all. Very hateful and racist of you. The Russian people are very good people just as the Ukraine's are, how sad you blame them for a stupid war they were forced into by one or more tyrannical leader. Zelensky isn't exactly blameless in all of this neither and all Joe Biddum has done is throw gasoline on the fire.

Once again, innocent people suffer under the hands of their feckless leaders.

Putin figured he owned Crimea. After all, his buddy Obama gifted the peninsula to him so that he would have a warm water port and temperate vacation area for his loyalists. I don't have a favorite in this war. The US has no mutual defense pact with either party to it. But, I like that the Ukrainians have the puck to stand up to this imperialist move.

That wouldn't be good to watch at all. Very hateful and racist of you. The Russian people are very good people just as the Ukraine's are, how sad you blame them for a stupid war they were forced into by one or more tyrannical leader. Zelensky isn't exactly blameless in all of this neither and all Joe Biddum has done is throw gasoline on the fire.

Once again, innocent people suffer under the hands of their feckless leaders.
Hey, if that is Putin decision, so be it. If he was worth a crap, he'd pull all his forces out of all of Ukraine and end this adventurism to control his neighbors and threaten world peace, but he is not worth shit. The Russian people should overthrow his ass, instead of letting their sons be cannon fodder for his dreams of empire.
Zelensky is blameless. Joe only gave Zelensky the means to resist. The Ukrainian people, do not want to fall to Russian control. Russia should fuck off.

Just as some predicted though, the war their has fallen off the news page. Once in a blue moo we hear about a tragedy or two, otherwise, we have inflation, massive debt around the globe and the ever-present saga of the Neo-Cons and Dems trying to bury Trump, on and on.

Hey, if that is Putin decision, so be it. If he was worth a crap, he'd pull all his forces out of all of Ukraine and end this adventurism to control his neighbors and threaten world peace, but he is not worth shit.
Actually, Putin is filthy rich.

The Russian people should overthrow his ass, instead of letting their sons be cannon fodder for his dreams of empire.
Why don't you lead the revolt?

Zelensky is blameless.
Hardly.

Joe only gave Zelensky the means to resist.
When will Joe give us the means to resist?

Actually, Putin is filthy rich.

Why don't you lead the revolt?

Hardly.

When will Joe give us the means to resist?
Who cares?
I don't even speak Russian. Get real. I have only met 3 Russians (that I am aware of), a Russian traitor. I refused to speak to him, or listen, left and heard about it for a couple of days. I don't like anybody's traitors, including Russia's. I met and conducted a tour for a Russian 4 star General, smart, military, businesslike, I came away with a grudging respect for him. At same time I met the guy with him from their diplomatic mission, that I immediately knew as the political officer, traveling with the General. I didn't like him, right off the bat, and he didn't like me. I put up with his presence, ignoring him as much as possible. By eye contact, I don't think the General like him either.

I don't even speak Russian.
You could learn if you start today.

Get real.
I am real. There, I just touched myself.

I have only met 3 Russians (that I am aware of), a Russian traitor. I refused to speak to him, or listen, left and heard about it for a couple of days. I don't like anybody's traitors, including Russia's. I met and conducted a tour for a Russian 4 star General, smart, military, businesslike, I came away with a grudging respect for him. At same time I met the guy with him from their diplomatic mission, that I immediately knew as the political officer, traveling with the General. I didn't like him, right off the bat, and he didn't like me. I put up with his presence, ignoring him as much as possible. By eye contact, I don't think the General like him either.
You really seem to have a very strong prejudice against the Baltic and especially Slavic people. I'd work on that. There is good and bad in everyone and everyone has something to teach.

You could learn if you start today.

I am real. There, I just touched myself.

You really seem to have a very strong prejudice against the Baltic and especially Slavic people. I'd work on that. There is good and bad in everyone and everyone has something to teach.
Statistically, I dislike and have no respect for 2 out of 3, but of course three people, all men, 2 of them military, is a small sampling.

~Snip~

Commentary:

I keep praying to wake up and hear Russia has left Ukraine.

~Snip~

Commentary:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Good for them. Dying for nothing is no way to make a living.

Putin figured he owned Crimea. After all, his buddy Obama gifted the peninsula to him so that he would have a warm water port and temperate vacation area for his loyalists. I don't have a favorite in this war. The US has no mutual defense pact with either party to it. But, I like that the Ukrainians have the puck to stand up to this imperialist move.

Forum List

Back