Russian Warships Armed With Nuclear Weapons Deployed: Norway

Dementia riddles Biden sleepwalking into WW3

spongebob-patrick.gif

Interesting how people are still scared shitless of the paper tiger known as Russia
Lol! I doubt very many are "scared shitless" as you so childishly assert. It just that many people are mature enough to not want to place other people's lives, needlessly in danger, over a conflict that is not our own. But if it does come to the point of trading nukes... Here's to hoping your war mongering ilk survive just long enough to realize everyone you ever cared about is dead.

Lol! I doubt very many are "scared shitless" as you so childishly assert. It just that many people are mature enough to not want to place other people's lives, needlessly in danger, over a conflict that is not our own. But if it does come to the point of trading nukes... Here's to hoping your war mongering ilk survive just long enough to realize everyone you ever cared about is dead.

The whole planet will be dead, none of us will last long enough to even know we are dead.

you are the one losing your mind over WWIII....not I
Stow the hyperbole sunshine. No one’s losing their mind. You on the other hand simply aren’t using yours. You naively believe it cant happen. That’s pure ignorance. And in your ignorance you support the continual escalation of a conflict that isn’t even ours. So far costing the lives of an as of yet unknown number of Europeans. And endangering countless more, and possibly yourself, and your “countrymen”. Grow up. It’s not a game, and nothing is a foregone conclusion.

Last edited:
Stow the hyperbole sunshine. No one’s losing their mind. You on the other hand simply aren’t using yours. You naively believe it can happen. That’s pure ignorance. And in your ignorance you support the continual escalation of a conflict that isn’t even ours. So far costing the lives of an as of yet unknown number of Europeans. And endangering countless more, and possibly yourself, and your “countrymen”. Grow up. It’s not a game, and nothing is a foregone conclusion.

spongebob-patrick.gif

This is a huge ASSumption, but the world leaders, even the ones that appear to be crazy, narcissist a-holes, know that if they pull the nuclear trigger, there would be nothing left for ANYONE to call home. They have to know and understand this. This leads me to believe that the nuclear narrative that is postured, is to control the masses, dictate the us vs. them narrative. The global media plays a bigger role in the nuclear narrative than they want us to believe.

This is a huge ASSumption, but the world leaders, even the ones that appear to be crazy, narcissist a-holes, know that if they pull the nuclear trigger, there would be nothing left for ANYONE to call home. They have to know and understand this. This leads me to believe that the nuclear narrative that is postured, is to control the masses, dictate the us vs. them narrative. The global media plays a bigger role in the nuclear narrative than they want us to believe.
They don't "have" to necessarily know this. They just have to justify the degree of what they consider to be appropriate, or "nukey" enough for things to escalate. Russia already stated that the use of radioactive materials provided for this conflict in the form of depleted uranium is "nukey" enough for them to escalate. The West, and their sheep bleat "nuh-uh, that doesn't count". To which Russia might say neither is a battlefield tactical nuke. To which the West would be clutching their pearls, and crying "too nukey"! And things can easily spiral out of control from there. I personally find it unlikely that any Western nation is going to commit suicide for Ukraine, over a tactical nuke being used in Ukraine. We're in it for the money afterall. But I guess time will tell...

The escalation of WMDs is a fact, whether we like it or not. But that doesn't mean the end of the world is just around the corner.

Should be in the humour section ..

If dear Uncle P is pushing a few boats toward Norway you should be interested in what he is deflecting you away from and why he is choosing this time to increase fear and hysteria among the Gullibles and Half Wits .

Serious matters will come from satellites , submarines and DEW

Really now? What was my reaction to COVID? Do tell, and give a few examples to support your lies claims

Your reaction to Covid was to get a vaccine that does nothing to prevent getting or spreading Covid.

You were spoon fed nothing but propaganda and the result was…

1676478343191.gif

Forum List

Back