Russian veteran recalls his communist army rape war- crimes in Germany

I have mental problems but I am a good guy

Not so I. I'm a German.
You killed 6 million Jews !!

I know. I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. For me are Jews and Germans the same and the holocaust is in my eyes not a genocide but a fratricide.
You must get out while it’s safe !!
God knows when it will happen again
"
God knows when it will happen again"

you are crazy, have you ever been in Germany ?B is the best place for a Jew today
Home of the Holocaust becomes a haven for young Israeli ...
www.abc.net.au › news › berlin-becomes-a-haven-for-j...

Aug 27, 2018 — The German capital where Nazis planned and directed the genocide of 6 ... of the 21st century — Israelis moving en masse to the former Nazi capital Berlin. ... He's one of an estimated 13,000 Israelis who have moved to a city ...

Thousands Of Israelis Now Call Germany's Capital Their ...
www.npr.org › 2019/03/07 › thousands-of-israelis-now-c...

Mar 7, 2019 — At least 10,000 Israelis are estimated to have moved to the German capital in the past decade, according to Tal Alon, the Berlin-based editor of ...

Not so I. I'm a German.

I know. I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. For me are Jews and Germans the same and the holocaust is in my eyes not a genocide but a fratricide.

You are right: You have mental problems. Do you notice that you speak about a time of history which is since more than 75 years dead? And 1933-1945 were only 12 years.

Not so I. I'm a German.

You are right: You have mental problems. Do you notice that you speak about a time of history which is since more than 75 years dead? And 1933-1945 were only 12 years.
Sounds like a trap to me ; plus , you have a big Muslim population

Not so I. I'm a German.

What is your problem?

Not so I. I'm a German.

What is your problem?
It seems to me that Germany is a dead nation of zero future ?? You have extreme growing Muslim population with Marxist leaders like Merkel

Quasar44
What's wrong with you? Drugs?
I don’t do drugs lol
Then you are lost in hate and the unablity to feel and to think.
They did kill tens of millions
Sorry - But Germany never did do anything bad to the USA and you murdered millions of Germans and had destroyed Germany completely. And because you did do so you hate Germany. You went in war in Iraq and murdered people there - and because Germany did not do so you hate Germany ...

Why you always lying?

There's no excusing what the Russians did to German women and girls after the war.
Yes, there is every excuse but the Russians didn't need any except what the Nazis did across eastern Europe. The German women got off lightly all things considered.
That's why the world didn't really care. Live by Hitler's sword then die by it!

Ah, a true piece of shit speaks up for his commie heroes. 'German women got off lightly', did they? Scumbag.

Some 3.1 million Soviet prisoners perished in German captivity: about 500,000 were shot; the remaining 2.6 million died of starvation and hunger-related disease.

Sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.

In the Soviet Union women were kidnapped by German forces for prostitution; one report by the International Military Tribunal stated that "in the city of Smolensk the German Command opened a brothel for officers in one of the hotels into which hundreds of women and girls were driven; they were mercilessly dragged down the street by their arms and hair."

General Orders of The Wehrmacht during Operation Barbarossa (the Nazi Invasion of Russia) included the following:
  • "The partisans are to be ruthlessly eliminated in battle or during attempts to escape", and all attacks by the civilian population against Wehrmacht soldiers are to be "suppressed by the army on the spot by using extreme measures, till [the] annihilation of the attackers;
  • "Every officer in the German occupation in the East of the future will be entitled to perform execution(s) without trial, without any formalities, on any person suspected of having a hostile attitude towards the Germans", (the same applied to prisoners of war);
  • "If you have not managed to identify and punish the perpetrators of anti-German acts, you are allowed to apply the principle of collective responsibility. 'Collective measures' against residents of the area where the attack occurred can then be applied after approval by the battalion commander or higher level of command";
  • German soldiers who commit crimes against humanity, the USSR and prisoners of war are to be exempted from criminal responsibility, even if they commit acts punishable according to German law.

Ah, so you think the Soviets would have been nice guys if it weren't for German atrocities or something? lol rubbish. They were brutal and nasty for many centuries before WW II. In fact, so were Jews.

Change of subject from WWII now?

Quasar44
What's wrong with you? Drugs?
I don’t do drugs lol
Then you are lost in hate and the unablity to feel and to think.
They did kill tens of millions
Sorry - But Germany never did do anything bad to the USA and you murdered millions of Germans and had destroyed Germany completely. And because you did do so you hate Germany. You went in war in Iraq and murdered people there - and because Germany did not do so you hate Germany ...

Why you always lying?

You don't have any light idea what you try to speak about with me, isn't it?

... makes every German who voted Hitler into power equally guilty. ...

Germans never voted Hitler into power. And good to know that you are responsible for all crimes of all US-American presidents.
Can't be bothered arguing -

Your other comment makes no sense either!

Wrong cut & paste -

Í don't see a big sense in this article. Very confused article with much to many pictures and low informatrion - as far as I can see.

In 1932 the Nazis - a totally new political power - got 33.1% of all votes. Mostly on reason of protest, I guess. They had lost 4.2%. This had been the last really free unmanipulated elections. And the "boss" in Germany was not the chancellor of Germany at this time of history - it had been the president. President Hindenburg made Hitler to the chancellor of Germany.

No Hitler was not Chancellor till his Nazi party was elected as the largest party, id deals with other right-wing parties, and had a majority in the Reichstag. Every British government I can remember was elected with only around 35% of the vote. When there are multiple parties on the ballot sheet nobody is going to get much more.

In Germany never a single party governs. We don't have the anglo-american system "the winner takes it all".

I never said they did!
You said Hitler was never elected I simply proved you wrong!

Germans never voted Hitler into power. And good to know that you are responsible for all crimes of all US-American presidents.

Wrong cut & paste -

Í don't see a big sense in this article. Very confused article with much to many pictures and low informatrion - as far as I can see.

In 1932 the Nazis - a totally new political power - got 33.1% of all votes. Mostly on reason of protest, I guess. They had lost 4.2%. This had been the last really free unmanipulated elections. And the "boss" in Germany was not the chancellor of Germany at this time of history - it had been the president. President Hindenburg made Hitler to the chancellor of Germany.

No Hitler was not Chancellor till his Nazi party was elected as the largest party, id deals with other right-wing parties, and had a majority in the Reichstag. Every British government I can remember was elected with only around 35% of the vote. When there are multiple parties on the ballot sheet nobody is going to get much more.

In Germany never a single party governs. We don't have the anglo-american system "the winner takes it all".

I never said they did!

I said Hitler was not elected into power - and you understood very well what I said in this context. What's by the way also interesting in this context: We often gave our children names of famous Germans. "Adolf" was even when Hitler was most popular in Germany never a favorite name. So he was in reality never very admired. And you ignore the logic of time. Hitler 1933 was not Hitler 1945. Hitler 1936 was popular worldwide for example. The argument to have the right to murder Germans because Germans had voted in a mayorite for Hitler is more than only stupid. You prefer to call many of your murderers "heroes", that's all.

Last edited:
Vegas attracts the worst degenerates on earth
All druggies , boozers and uneducated ignoramuses everywhere I go

And illegal aliens, apparently ...

IMG_5161.JPG

Wrong cut & paste -

I never said they did!

I said Hitler was not elected into power - and you understood very well what I said in this context. What's by the way also interesting in this context: We often gave our children names of famous Germans. "Adolf" was even when Hitler was most popular in Germany never a favorite name. So he was in reality never very admired. And you ignore the logic of time. Hitler 1933 was not Hitler 1945. Hitler 1936 was popular worldwide for example. The argument to have the right to murder Germans because Germans had voted in a mayorite for Hitler is more than only stupid. You prefer to call many of your murderers "heroes", that's all.

Hitler may have been popular in 1936 indeed he even made the front cover of 'Time' magazine but he very quickly became very unpopular worldwide when he invaded Poland and unleashed his war of annihilation.
I didn't make the argument about a right to murder Germans. It was no longer about rights but self-preservation so the RAF bombed German cities and their civilian populations into eternity and the Soviets responded similarly that is simply what happened and maybe they were also trying to teach the Germans that having started two world wars this would be the last. Anyway, I'm not going to criticise either the RAF nor the Soviets both of whom were heroes in my book
As for you Germans -' reap what you sow!'

Forum List

Back