Russian Strikes Across Frontlines Destroy Hundreds of Tons of Ukrainian Munitions: Attrition Limiting Ukraine’s Ability to Sustain War

And MAGA cheers! lousy motherfuckers.
Western Europe has plenty of weapons. This is not pre WW 2. Russia has its sphere of influence. If they overstep it than it is something else. I know there are people with relatives and friends in Ukraine here. How much must we do all the time? Ukraine does not hurt us. Taiwan may for a little while.

And of course you are simply lying. You haven't confirmed any of it.

You're a moron.
You’re on the wrong side of history you think it’s OK for a man to act like a woman in put on a bunch of leather and go around and do this disgusting dance like Zelensky did. How the hell is he supposed to stand in front of his kids after that trash

We already know that many Ukrainian orthodox churches have been shut down by that little Zelenskyy.

You’re on the wrong side of history you think it’s OK for a man to act like a woman in put on a bunch of leather and go around and do this disgusting dance like Zelensky did. How the hell is he supposed to stand in front of his kids after that trash
It's comedy you fucking clueless idiot. He's obviously mocking you faggots.

Somebody just went completely off the rails. Relax brother

You sound like a 13-year-old with all the swear words. You are the one who was shown a video of a man the president of Ukraine who is an anti-Christian bigot dancing around like a woman it’s disgusting and disgraceful. And all of the Honorable Ukrainian men are against that same with any honorable American or Russian. What religion are you anyways I would wonder if you’re a Christian?

Zelensky is against Christianity he openly shuts down churches all over his country. So he’s just a little bully l….He’s got the backing of $100 billion and the best military equipment on the planet. All sorts of thugs around him.

Are you some kind of Trump supporter I thought you were? You sound exactly like the far left wingers on CNN and the neocons on Fox News you’re just regurgitating whatever they say. For somebody like you who claims to be against Democrats in the far left you’re peddling exactly whatever they tell you …..thinking how they want you to think.

I see that you are very easily brainwashed by fake news on YouTube. How did you get so stupid?

Could you explain how did those silly videos convinced you that Zelensky is corrupt?
Like I said … you have to have your eyes open. It's said that “a man who won't see has no advantage over a man who can't see.” I guess the same could be said of a man who won't think has no advantage over a man without a brain.

But I expect corrupt lefties to support the corrupt faggot leading Ukraine.

But I expect corrupt lefties to support the corrupt faggot leading Ukraine.
:icon_rolleyes:

Unless you provide some sort of compelling evidence and rational reasoned argument supporting your extraordinary contention that Zelensky is a corrupt faggot, I'm just going to presume that you are talking about yourself, AKA projecting.

:icon_rolleyes:

Unless you provide some sort of compelling evidence and rational reasoned argument supporting your extraordinary contention that Zelensky is a corrupt faggot, I'm just going to presume that you are talking about yourself, AKA projecting.
You know what they say about ASS-U-ME.

Forum List

Back