Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

That “peace deal” is like a mugger pistol whipping you then “allowing” you to peacefully give him your wallet and watch.
Putin had been telling Ukraine/Zelensky for years to stop killing ethnic Russian in the Donbas region and to quit seeking NATO membership or else.
Zelensky continued to ignore him.
Thus leaving Putin no choice but to proceed with a special military operation the liberate the Ukrainian people being enslaved by the criminal Zelensky government.

Well, Putin's war isn't going as well as he thought. Today while I was getting my oil changed, I saw where a Russian troop/cargo carrier had been attacked and was badly damaged, along with 2 other ships.

Looks like the Ukranians might very well win against the Russian attack.

Video posted by the navy and on social media showed explosions and a big ship on fire at the port at 07:00 (05:00GMT) on Thursday.
While the Orsk was said to have been destroyed, fire reportedly spread to other vessels as well as an ammunition depot and a fuel terminal in the port. Footage from the scene appeared to show two ships sailing at speed from the port.

And, if the Russian army continues to become demoralized, more Russian troops might decide to run over their commanders.

A Russian soldier reportedly drove over his colonel with a tank — while two other service members were caught venting about strongman Vladimir Putin’s “bulls—” invasion of Ukraine amid reports of heavy losses.

The Russian soldier who was behind the wheel of the tank “blamed the commander of the group, Col. Yury Medvedev, for the deaths of his friends,” Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsimbalyuk said on Facebook.

“Having waited for the right moment, during battle, he ran over the commander with a tank as he stood next to him, injuring both his legs,” he wrote, the Daily Beast reported.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.

Oh dang, you got me there. lol

What I was trying to say in english is, "i don't support Putin". ... :cool:
That’s a lie, comrade.

Putin is evil---Zelensky is likely too. I am not sure that there is any fully right side here to the Putin/Zelensky or the Sky/Xponen conflicts. They are both painful to watch. Peace.
I agree that Putin is evil.

Skye has said nothing but good things about him and you’re defending her.

Putin had been telling Ukraine/Zelensky for years to stop killing ethnic Russian in the Donbas region and to quit seeking NATO membership or else.
Zelensky continued to ignore him.
Thus leaving Putin no choice but to proceed with a special military operation the liberate the Ukrainian people being enslaved by the criminal Zelensky government.
Putin has no right to tell another nation how to behave. Ukraine has no Iron Curtain to keep people from leaving, so if the “ethnic Russians” feel unjustly treated, they can immigrate to Russia. Putin is “liberating” the Ukrainian people like the Russians liberated the Poles, Czechs, Hungarians Romanians, Estonians and attempted to “liberate” the Finns eighty or so years ago.

No, the Crimean election wasn't rigged.
95% of the population of Crimea were ethnic Russian speaking people who wanted to secede from Ukraine and become part Russia.
They voted, easily won, and joined Russia.
Yeah, with Russian troops on every street corner.

Funny how thing go, i am against the Russian rat and nobody at the forum come and fight and defend me against the Putin lover and the Russian trolls ? Maybe because i am French and not an American ?

But then.....on the other hand....

It's very difficult to believe anybody on this war.:dunno:

Ukrainian Disinformation? 'Destroyed' Russian Warship Vasily Bykov Seen Unscathed In Crimean Port​

Well, any fool can see they got the name wrong, if that fool reads anything but Russian propaganda.

The only person I trust to tell the truth about the special military operation is Vladimir Putin. .... :cool:

Nobody Cares.jpg

We are heading toward or have already started WW3---over this. The two other world war started off with a small spark after years of build up as well---

China is the winner when this is done----we can not handle a war with Russia (china sitting in the background) with shit for brains biden.

We are heading toward or have already started WW3---over this. The two other world war started off with a small spark after years of build up as well---

China is the winner when this is done----we can not handle a war with Russia (china sitting in the background) with shit for brains biden.
I don’t see us going to WW3 over this. Biden has handled this fairly well in my opinion - responding without getting us involved.

And this post of yours has nothing to do with what I said about Skye saying nothing but good things about Putin.

I don’t see us going to WW3 over this. Biden has handled this fairly well in my opinion - responding without getting us involved.

And this post of yours has nothing to do with what I said about Skye saying nothing but good things about Putin.
He's gotten us involved----but not enough to deter Putin from invading----its the worse possible choice possible.

I don't think Biden was planning on getting involved---I think he was doing China's bidding and was going to allow Russia to take Ukraine (minor excursion) but Ukraine didn't destroy the evidence at the biolabs---which has Hunter's, Epsteins, Google, Gates and few other slimes finger prints all over them for making illegal bioweapons. Crimes against humanity...come to mind and now Ukraine Mob and Putin both get to play with this information. So now Biden sees war as an option and is trying to create the "red line" that will allow him in.

He's gotten us involved----but not enough to deter Putin from invading----its the worse possible choice possible.

I don't think Biden was planning on getting involved---I think he was doing China's bidding and was going to allow Russia to take Ukraine (minor excursion) but Ukraine didn't destroy the evidence at the biolabs---which has Hunter's, Epsteins, Google, Gates and few other slimes finger prints all over them for making illegal bioweapons. Crimes against humanity...come to mind and now Ukraine Mob and Putin both get to play with this information. So now Biden sees war as an option and is trying to create the "red line" that will allow him in.
Can’t defend your buddy Skye for kissing Putin’s ass huh? Smart.

Skye is correct in saying that we are not accurately informed and that it will take time to get the truth...if ever. I've not seen her supporting Putin at all. That's a nonsense. We should all be questioning both sides' truthfulness quite frankly, but as Russia, for whatever reasons may seem valid to some, is the aggressor then damn them to hell!!!

Greg

I've already told you---I don't think there is a Right side to any of this. Just wrong and more wrong at this point. I'm concerned that WW3 has started and that most don't know it. I'm concerned that Biden has fucked things up, and is going to use this crisis to fuck things up worse. I think things are going to get much worse by November for europe and us. Putin invaded---Ukraine is a mob run state.........we are already seeing war crimes from both groups---

Skye is correct in saying that we are not accurately informed and that it will take time to get the truth...if ever. I've not seen her supporting Putin at all. That's a nonsense.
1648480379886.png

1648480442444.png

1648480543654.png

Attachments

• 1648480484221.png
    1648480484221.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 22

Forum List

Back