Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, Putin's war isn't going as well as he thought. Today while I was getting my oil changed, I saw where a Russian troop/cargo carrier had been attacked and was badly damaged, along with 2 other ships.

Looks like the Ukranians might very well win against the Russian attack.

Video posted by the navy and on social media showed explosions and a big ship on fire at the port at 07:00 (05:00GMT) on Thursday.
While the Orsk was said to have been destroyed, fire reportedly spread to other vessels as well as an ammunition depot and a fuel terminal in the port. Footage from the scene appeared to show two ships sailing at speed from the port.

And, if the Russian army continues to become demoralized, more Russian troops might decide to run over their commanders.

A Russian soldier reportedly drove over his colonel with a tank — while two other service members were caught venting about strongman Vladimir Putin’s “bulls—” invasion of Ukraine amid reports of heavy losses.

The Russian soldier who was behind the wheel of the tank “blamed the commander of the group, Col. Yury Medvedev, for the deaths of his friends,” Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsimbalyuk said on Facebook.

“Having waited for the right moment, during battle, he ran over the commander with a tank as he stood next to him, injuring both his legs,” he wrote, the Daily Beast reported.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.

Lmao, wait what? Ran over his colonel with a tank?

Yep. He was pissed at the colonel and upset that he'd lost a friend due to inept leadership.

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out in the future. I don't think Putin can win, and I hope like hell that he doesn't decide to use his nuclear option. He's already put his nuclear forces on alert.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — President Vladimir Putin dramatically escalated East-West tensions by ordering Russian nuclear forces put on high alert Sunday, while Ukraine’s embattled leader agreed to talks with Moscow as Putin’s troops and tanks drove deeper into the country, closing in around the capital.

Citing “aggressive statements” by NATO and tough financial sanctions, Putin issued a directive to increase the readiness of Russia’s nuclear weapons, raising fears that the invasion of Ukraine could lead to nuclear war, whether by design or mistake.

The Russian leader is “potentially putting in play forces that, if there’s a miscalculation, could make things much, much more dangerous,” said a senior U.S. defense official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss rapidly unfolding military operations.

The link in my OP shows a military ship on fire and heavily damaged. The only question right now that is being asked is was it an accident, or did the Ukranians do the damage?

Sure...we'll wait and see what's what.

But then.....on the other hand....

It's very difficult to believe anybody on this war.:dunno:

Ukrainian Disinformation? 'Destroyed' Russian Warship Vasily Bykov Seen Unscathed In Crimean Port​

That first "video" is actually a still photo being circulated by Russian social media. The hull number is 490.

The second video is a ship with hull number 368. That's the Vasiliy Bykov. However, the video was shot the day before the Ukrainians claim to have successfully attacked it.

The link in my OP shows a military ship on fire and heavily damaged. The only question right now that is being asked is was it an accident, or did the Ukranians do the damage?
All the lying Ukraine and U.S. media propaganda video shows is a large fire at the side of the dock. Possibly a fuel storage fire.
There is no picture of a ship on fire. ... :cool:

Russian forces and Ukrainian forces operate in very different manners.

Russians have a strict top down hierarchical style of military leadership.
Ukrainian forces use more local control...

So when leadership gets injured or incapacitated in some fashion the troops are essentially without any leadership.
Ukrainian forces are almost guerrilla in leadership.

It's an interesting head-to-head match-up. Russian forces outnumber Ukrainian forces by 5:1. But the object of the exercise is about lost for Russia.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.
Putin's special military operation is proceeding as planned.
The Russian army continues to advance and surround Ukrainian cities.
While heavy artillery methodically shells the besieged cities and the demoralized Ukrainian insurgents run out of food, water, and munitions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back