Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

- You called Putin evil.

- Skye is kissing Putinā€™s ass.

- You tried defending her and donā€™t know which side is right?

- Fuck Putin
Regardless of Putin's reasons for invading Ukraine he was wrong to do so. I've said harsher words elsewhere about it and frankly I condemn his actions 100%. That does NOT mean that we are getting the full picture and I doubt we ever will. Skye is making that point quite effectively. Of course she denounces the killing but you seem to be selecting a few balancing statements, none of which are actually wrong. So far the Putin/Russian people relationship is solid. Being anti-Nazi is frankly fantastic; invading using it as a pretext is disgusting. Being wary of claims by BOTH SIDES is sensible.

So why condemn Skye for being wary of potential lies on both sides?

Greg

Regardless of Putin's reasons for invading Ukraine he was wrong to do so. I've said harsher words elsewhere about it and frankly I condemn his actions 100%. That does NOT mean that we are getting the full picture and I doubt we ever will. Skye is making that point quite effectively. Of course she denounces the killing but you seem to be selecting a few balancing statements, none of which are actually wrong. So far the Putin/Russian people relationship is solid. Being anti-Nazi is frankly fantastic; invading using it as a pretext is disgusting. Being wary of claims by BOTH SIDES is sensible.

So why condemn Skye for being wary of potential lies on both sides?

Greg
I agree that we need to be wary of propaganda on both sides.

I also believe itā€™s reasonable to see that Russia instigated this and come to the conclusion of fuck Russia.

Iā€˜m not bashing Skye for questioning sources. Iā€™m bashing her for kissing Putinā€™s ass.

I agree that we need to be wary of propaganda on both sides.

I also believe itā€™s reasonable to see that Russia instigated this and come to the conclusion of fuck Russia.

Iā€˜m not bashing Skye for questioning sources. Iā€™m bashing her for kissing Putinā€™s ass.
Can't see how she's kissing anyone's ass; she's mostly correct with a few relatively minor adjustments that seem somewhat inconsequential. Putin is wrong period!!! We all agree on that. It's what to do about it that is the question. You probably understand that any dumb politics fades into inconsequential when it comes to Slavs defending their own lands to the death. That is NOT a fantasy; it is part of Slavic culture!!!

Greg

Can't see how she's kissing anyone's ass;
She attacked me for saying ā€œfuck Putinā€ and I just posted 3 screenshots for you.

1648482782184.png

- You called Putin evil.

- Skye is kissing Putinā€™s ass.

- You tried defending her and donā€™t know which side is right?

- Fuck Putin
I do NOT have any insight into Putin's mind or "soul"; he has always been a cold calculating type imo who has only Russia's interests in mind. Evil?? Dunno; wrong to invade another country? Definitely!!! He tends to take advantage of power vacuums; Democrats have supplied him with several but that's another story.

Greg

She attacked me for saying ā€œfuck Putinā€ and I just posted 3 screenshots for you.

View attachment 622388
lol. That's it?? "Fuck Putin", as much as I don't mind the phrase myself, is hardly enough to call someone a Putin ass kisser if they object to the term. If in the badlands i'd be using far worse but not on the open boards.

Unfortunately, Putin will get basically what he wants out of this conflict and NOTHING excuses his actions. He saw an opportunity and took it. That thousands are dying and dead is the tragedy of HIS DECISION. No one is disputing that. Was a wak Biden a factor? Only one of many, but ALL the death and destruction is on Putin.

Greg

I do NOT have any insight into Putin's mind or "soul"; he has always been a cold calculating type imo who has only Russia's interests in mind. Evil?? Dunno; wrong to invade another country? Definitely!!! He tends to take advantage of power vacuums; Democrats have supplied him with several but that's another story.

Greg
Turtle said heā€™s evil. Whether you want to call him evil or a piece of shit makes no difference to me.

Then again some posters are too busy kissing Putinā€™s ass to say anything negative about him.

lol. That's it?? "Fuck Putin", as much as I don't mind the phrase myself, is hardly enough to call someone a Putin ass kisser if they object to the term. If in the badlands i'd be using far worse but not on the open boards.
I say ā€fuck Putinā€. She attacks me for saying that.

I post three screenshots of her kissing Putinā€™s ass.

And you STILL canā€™t determine that sheā€˜s a Putin ass kisser?!?!?!

I say ā€fuck Putinā€. She attacks me for saying that.

I post three screenshots of her kissing Putinā€™s ass.

And you STILL canā€™t determine that sheā€˜s a Putin ass kisser?!?!?!
She did not and she is not. You are wrong.

as for "Fuck Putin"; you sound like a gay Democrat!!!!

I say damn Putin for invading Ukraine regardless of the propaganda garbage from BOTH sides. Odd how everybody is an expert on Ukraine all of a sudden. I haven't followed that shithole since I read Babi Yar.

Greg

You seem to delight in being an ignorant stupid person so I'll leave it at that you pathetic snot bubble!!!.

Greg
Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid addressing the fact that youā€™re arguing that ā€œfuck Putinā€œ is a problem but ā€œdamn Putinā€ is fine.

See ya, retard.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid addressing the fact that youā€™re arguing that ā€œfuck Putinā€œ is a problem but ā€œdamn Putinā€ is fine.

See ya, retard.
You obviously have a problem with simple etiquette; now do be a good little snot gollop and swallow.

Greg

You obviously have a problem with simple etiquette; now do be a good little snot gollop and swallow.

Greg
Iā€™ll take ā€œPeople who say dumb things, then realize they said something dumb, then avoid addressing the dumb thing they realized they saidā€œ for $500, Alex.

Forum List

Back