Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

It's hard to use a word like humanitarian in connection with any kind of war. War itself is a non-humanitarian act even if one convinces oneself that it's being fought for a righteous reason. I don't know very much about Putin except for what has been painted to me through Western news media so I doubt that I'm qualified to make an observation on the subject.

I do know that the information we receive is heavily filtered and none of it is let through unless it passes snuff with our equivalent ministry of information. I see both men as being barbaric in this particular affair.... Anyone who followed the eight years of military conflict between the breakaway provinces and Central Ukraine is familiar with the atrocities being committed all throughout that period. Zalensky sure as hell ain't no angel. Oddly much of that stuff just didn't make any of the news even though it was spectacular.

So is Putin a humanitarian? I dunno...Was Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump?.... All of them oversaw similar military functions for reasons that were painted righteous by our own Western media.
He calls him a humanitarian. Looks like a Putin boot-licker to me. Probably a Russian troll.

I support Zelensky a whole hell of a lot more than I support Putin.

Fuck Putin.

That does not surprise me in the least bit... The President of Ukraine has a reputation of being a Thug... Our lifestyle here in the U.S. is becoming more and more Gangster/Thug related that some would like to admit...
I have to admit I don't know a whole lot about the guy, but I do know that they have a very corrupt governing body in Ukraine... No matter who wins the war, were all losers in the long run...

That does not surprise me in the least bit... The President of Ukraine has a reputation of being a Thug... Our lifestyle here in the U.S. is becoming more and more Gangster/Thug related that some would like to admit...
I have to admit I don't know a whole lot about the guy, but I do know that they have a very corrupt governing body in Ukraine... No matter who wins the war, were all losers in the long run...
It doesn't surprise you that I support the side that has the innocent people who have had their country invaded?

Neat. Ok then.

Zelensky the Globlalist Puppet....and his criminal Ukrainian war can go to Hell!

1648181973795.png

So your contribution to victory is harassing a American Army Veteran anonymously on an internet forum.

Wow. You must be very proud. :rolleyes:
I didn't say I was contributing to Ukrainian victory. Care to try again? Perhaps taking the stick out of your ass will reduce the snark by about 90%.

She sure has a lot of bad things to say about Zelensky
Zelensky and his billionaire oligarch pals are into money laundering, drug smuggling, human trafficking of women for the sex trade, etc.
It was sickening to see our entire Congress give Zelensky a standing ovation and call him a Hero.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise you that I support the side that has the innocent people who have had their country invaded?

Neat. Ok then.
Riddle me this then Einstein... So step across the Russia/Ukraine border and EVERYBODY is either innocent or guilty? What % of the Russian population is backing Vlad the Destroyer... 100%, 59%, 36%, or 13% ?
Your bright enough to know that there is corruption going on in Ukraine right now... You are verbally supporting people who are stealing war supplies and food... 40 million people so you know its going on...
I said it once before...
No win situation...

Riddle me this then Einstein... So step across the Russia/Ukraine border and EVERYBODY is either innocent or guilty? What % of the Russian population is backing Vlad the Destroyer... 100%, 59%, 36%, or 13% ?
Your bright enough to know that there is corruption going on in Ukraine right now... You are verbally supporting people who are stealing war supplies and food... 40 million people so you know its going on...
I said it once before...
No win situation...
I didn't say everybody. One side has innocent civilians being killed because the other country's leader instigated this war.

What percent? I don't know. Last I heard it was 58%. More than half. This is most likely due to being spoon-fed large doses of propaganda.

There's corruption going on in a lot of places. Doesn't change the fact that innocent civilians are getting killed unnecessarily and I would prefer for the aggressors to get sent back home for there to be peace. Still other issues obviously, but with peace.

Not complicated.

I didn't say everybody. One side has innocent civilians being killed because the other country's leader instigated this war.

What percent? I don't know. Last I heard it was 58%. More than half. This is most likely due to being spoon-fed large doses of propaganda.

There's corruption going on in a lot of places. Doesn't change the fact that innocent civilians are getting killed unnecessarily and I would prefer for the aggressors to get sent back home for there to be peace. Still other issues obviously, but with peace.

Not complicated.
The point is...we really don't have a clue what's going on over there. We only know what we're being told...and I don't trust that. Your post #63 suggests you don't either.

Twenty years ago some Russian made the same comment that I quoted from you above...but Xponentialeski Chaosnikov was referencing innocent Afghani civilians and the American foreign aggressors with the same zeal as you did in your post.

Get it?

Information and perspective. We have neither...just like Xponentialeski Chaosnikov.

If this was surgical strikes into Ukrainian territory I could buy a portion of the Russian propaganda...
But this isn't that at all.

This is the total destruction and conscription of a neighboring nation.

Not an acceptable answer.

What does Russia think is going to be the outcome? That the Ukrainians are going to cheer Putin? They are going to embrace communism and reject free market capitalism because they were eating too much?

Forum List

Back