Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

If this was surgical strikes into Ukrainian territory I could buy a portion of the Russian propaganda...
But this isn't that at all.

This is the total destruction and conscription of a neighboring nation.

Not an acceptable answer.

What does Russia think is going to be the outcome? That the Ukrainians are going to cheer Putin? They are going to embrace communism and reject free market capitalism because they were eating too much?

Exactly. What moron would choose Russia over the West?

:dunno:

FCB17ADF-98FC-4184-8F90-9E7472452587.jpeg

Because blowing up ships is bad for the oceans and seas, I expect the Putin bots to now accuse Ukraine of crimes against humanity. Another reason the be tired of our hypocritical liberal Putin excuse makers.
What? I offended you? Your thumbs down suggests you disagree with me. I suppose I should correct that last piece. You happen to be a very rare example of a conservative Putin excuse maker. That’s quite disgusting by the way.

I haven’t noticed what skye has said about the Ukraine invasion to know if she has been a Putin spokesperson or not.
She attacked me for saying fuck Putin. She’s bashing Zelensky and hasn’t said a negative word on Putin. In fact…she has lots of nice things to say about him.

1648219005820.png

1648219111419.png

1648219130316.png

Last edited:
I haven’t noticed what skye has said about the Ukraine invasion to know if she has been a Putin spokesperson or not.

It’s this type of shit

She attacked me for saying fuck Putin. She’s bashing Zelensky and hasn’t said a negative word on Putin. In fact…she has lots of nice things to say about him.

View attachment 621005

View attachment 621006
View attachment 621007
I did some digging and agree that she is highly critical of Zelensky. Agree with her opinion of Zelensky or not, you’d have to agree that it’s possible to oppose him without approving of Putin.

I am starting to see how you reach the conclusion that she is not critical of Putin. That’s a shame. Putin is an evil piece of shit and I hope some Russian general has the nadz to blow Putin’s brains out.

Sunni is a Putin suck-up. I may have to concede that Skye is, too. It bothers me that any conservative would be (in any way) a Putin supporter.

I did some digging and agree that she is highly critical of Zelensky. Agree with her opinion of Zelensky or not, you’d have to agree that it’s possible to oppose him without approving of Putin.

I am starting to see how you reach the conclusion that she is not critical of Putin. That’s a shame. Putin is an evil piece of shit and I hope some Russian general has the nadz to blow Putin’s brains out.

Sunni is a Putin suck-up. I may have to concede that Skye is, too. It bothers me that any conservative would be (in any way) a Putin supporter.
100% agree that being critical of Zelensky doesn’t necessarily make someone a Putin supporter.

Sunni and Skye go well beyond that. Full blown Putin supporters.

You still think she's a pacifist?

She sure has a lot of bad things to say about Zelensky and nothing but praise for Putin.
Putin is evil---Zelensky is likely too. I am not sure that there is any fully right side here to the Putin/Zelensky or the Sky/Xponen conflicts. They are both painful to watch. Peace.

Correct, I wrote that when the conflict just started.
Putin offered, but the psycho Zelensky refused to talk about a peace deal.
Correct, I wrote that when the conflict just started.
Putin offered, but the psycho Zelensky refused to talk about a peace deal.
That “peace deal” is like a mugger pistol whipping you then “allowing” you to peacefully give him your wallet and watch.

Putin is evil---Zelensky is likely too. I am not sure that there is any fully right side here to the Putin/Zelensky or the Sky/Xponen conflicts. They are both painful to watch. Peace.
I can tell which is the right side here, it isn’t the side that invaded Georgia and stole Ossetia, invaded Ukraine and stole Crimea with a rigged election and now has invaded Ukraine and is trying to steal the entire nation. Oh yes and the side that kills political dissidents living in foreign countries and reporters critical of it. In case you have been living in a cave for the past two decades, that is Russia. Ukraine is the victim here. Is Ukraine corrupt? Almost certainly, most ex USSR nations are, but Russia with its kleptocratic government of oligarchs is far more corrupt and expansionist to boot.

Well, Putin's war isn't going as well as he thought. Today while I was getting my oil changed, I saw where a Russian troop/cargo carrier had been attacked and was badly damaged, along with 2 other ships.

Looks like the Ukranians might very well win against the Russian attack.

Video posted by the navy and on social media showed explosions and a big ship on fire at the port at 07:00 (05:00GMT) on Thursday.
While the Orsk was said to have been destroyed, fire reportedly spread to other vessels as well as an ammunition depot and a fuel terminal in the port. Footage from the scene appeared to show two ships sailing at speed from the port.

And, if the Russian army continues to become demoralized, more Russian troops might decide to run over their commanders.

A Russian soldier reportedly drove over his colonel with a tank — while two other service members were caught venting about strongman Vladimir Putin’s “bulls—” invasion of Ukraine amid reports of heavy losses.

The Russian soldier who was behind the wheel of the tank “blamed the commander of the group, Col. Yury Medvedev, for the deaths of his friends,” Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsimbalyuk said on Facebook.

“Having waited for the right moment, during battle, he ran over the commander with a tank as he stood next to him, injuring both his legs,” he wrote, the Daily Beast reported.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.
Just when you thought Muscovite incompetence couldn't sink any lower :abgg2q.jpg: ... One ship sunk and two other ships damaged. Brilliant!

Forum List

Back