Russian Collusion, Was No Dellusion!

Yeah yeah... Collusion. They have no idea how it's collusion... It just is.

PSST! Working with a foreign party (Russia, apparently) in trying to influence a US election, whether results were fruitful or not, is collusion.
PSST! How? What did they do? How did they influence anything? Fuck if it was successful or not, first we have to know what it is they did. What did they do, that may, or may not, have been successful?

EVIDENCE...

I will not support a fraudulent election out
evidence. EITHER ONE. I'm not a hypocrite. How about you?
Why does it matter what they did with it?

Why was it given to them by Trump's Campaign Manager? Just giving the private internal campaign data to the Russian operatives is collusion....is it not?

What did they do with it?

Why was it given to them by Trump's Campaign Manager?

For money.

Just giving the private internal campaign data to the Russian operatives is collusion....is it not?

Is it? What is the legal definition of collusion?

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

Which facebook ad made you flip your vote?
Who cares? That's not a requirement for collusion.

The fake Russian face book ads reached over 150 MILLION, Twitter and instagram , hundreds of millions too...

I doubt reaching hundreds of millions of people had No effect.... But again, that is not what this thread is about....this is on collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence agents.

The fake Russian face book ads reached over 150 MILLION, Twitter and instagram , hundreds of millions too...

Wow! That's a lot of reach!!! How much did that cost the Russians?

Two plus year investigation by special prosecutor said otherwise.
No, it truly didn't say otherwise....you clearly are allowing yourself to believe in right wing media lies and have not read the Mueller Russian interference investigation report, or the Senate Intel Report, which Trump and right wing media, counted on.... They counted on you staying ignorant and not reading the actual reports..and relying on only what they told you!

And the Senate Investigation Report was even more devastating on the topic of Manafort and Kilimnik! Try reading that....

Yes of course the Mueller report, he is right over here.....Mueller....Mueller.....Mueller.....

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

I wonder why none of this propaganda is in the Mueller Report.

LMAO at the stupid shit Leftist are so gullible to believe.
Geez....

It IS IN THE MUELLER REPORT, silly one!

And in the Senate Intelligence report!

You obviously, did not read either! You have some reading to do!

Mueller......Mueller......Mueller......

I have to know what crime was committed before there is a crime.

Why was it given to them by Trump's Campaign Manager? Just giving the private internal campaign data to the Russian operatives is collusion....is it not?
"provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy."

Says sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. I'm confused on why that information is sensitive in any way...

Do you know why?

Oh boy oh boy!

Geez....

It IS IN THE MUELLER REPORT, silly one!

And in the Senate Intelligence report!

You obviously, did not read either! You have some reading to do!

Mueller......Mueller......Mueller......
Idiot4all as always gets her ass handed to her on a platter,you know the one good thing about the elite murdering all these people with vaccines is China paid trolls like idiot4all thst have taken the vaccine,within five years won’t be around here anymore to troll with their lies anymore.:banana::dance:

"provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy."

Says sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. I'm confused on why that information is sensitive in any way...

Do you know why?
It was private internal polling and strategies, along with internal polling they had on Hillary and her weaknesses.... private for a reason....because the strategic polling information showed inside information on weaknesses and strengths in their campaign strategy....

Campaigns don't rely on public polling by this or that news outlet or polling firms....their internal polling, the private info, is strategic polling......how to win the electoral college, which states in Hillary's column were weak, or borderline....purple....battleground....like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania... What issues could lead the folks in to their own column.....kind of things that are NOT public information at everyone's fingertips, useful to a campaign for a win.

Oh boy oh boy!

I doubt reaching hundreds of millions of people had No effect.... But again, that is not what this thread is about....this is on collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence agents.

Costs near nothing to advertise on Facebook compared to R.O.P. ads.

I think they spent illegally, $100,000 in Facebook ads.

Social media platforms, with likes and dislikes and tweets and 're-tweets and Bots and Trolls in place to pass along the ads and make them go viral is all part of the game.

The Russians had an entire troll "factory" in St Petersburg/Leningrad working solely on promoting TRUMP and disparaging Hillary...hundreds of worker trolls there....I do not know what Russia spent on employing them to pass the info in right wing circles etc.

The Russian Troll Factory is who CREATED the Pizzagate pedophile rumors that QAnon passed along.

The Russian Troll Factory created the "Hillary is dying and has Parkinson's" rumors passed on to right wing media.

Last edited:

PSST! Working with a foreign party (Russia, apparently) in trying to influence a US election, whether results were fruitful or not, is collusion.
PSST! How? What did they do? How did they influence anything? Fuck if it was successful or not, first we have to know what it is they did. What did they do, that may, or may not, have been successful?

EVIDENCE...

For money.

Just giving the private internal campaign data to the Russian operatives is collusion....is it not?

collusion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]
NOUN
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers" · [more]
synonyms:
conspiracy · connivance · complicity · intrigue · plotting · secret understanding · collaboration · scheming

law
illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit

Oh boy oh boy!

Social media platforms, with likes and dislikes and tweets and 're-tweets and Bots and Trolls in place to pass along the ads and make them go viral is all part of the game.

The Russians had an entire troll "factory" in St Petersburg/Leningrad working solely on promoting TRUMP and disparaging Hillary...hundreds of worker trolls there....I do not know what Russia spent on employing them to pass the info in right wing circles etc.

The Russian Troll Factory is who CREATED the Pizzagate pedophile rumors that QAnon passed along.

The Russian Troll Factory created the "Hillary is dying and has Parkinson's" rumors passed on to right wing media.

$100,000 spent on Facebook overwhelmed Hillary's $1 billion or so in spending?

EVIDENCE...

For money.

collusion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]
NOUN
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
synonyms:
conspiracy · connivance · complicity · intrigue · plotting · secret understanding · collaboration · scheming

law
illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit

Conspiracy

The legal definition of conspiracy, which is a criminal charge, perhaps most closely mirrors the various definitions of collusion. The term is defined as "an agreement between two or more people to commit an act prohibited by law or to commit a lawful act by means prohibited by law." Common crimes can include obstruction of justice, election interference, criminal conspiracy, and other synonymous terms.

Is Collusion a Crime? - FindLaw

Which law prohibited the sharing of polling data?

It was private internal polling and strategies, along with internal polling they had on Hillary and her weaknesses.... private for a reason....because the strategic polling information showed inside information on weaknesses and strengths in their campaign strategy....
That's... Not illegal.

Campaigns don't rely on public polling by this or that news outlet or polling firms....their internal polling, the private info, is strategic polling......how to win the electoral college, which states in Hillary's column were weak, or borderline....purple....battleground....like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania... What issues could lead the folks in to their own column.....kind of things that are NOT public information at everyone's fingertips, useful to a campaign for a win.
Ok... So polls are bullshit unless they are secret ones. Got it.

But again... I don't see anything illegal. Do you?

Today the Treasury Department announced sweeping sanctions against the Russian government and individuals “who attempted to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election at the direction of the leadership of the Russian Government.” While the sanctions focused on the 2020 election, buried within the Treasury Department announcement is a blockbuster statement establishing Trump Campaign collusion with Russian Intelligence Services in the 2016 election.

Unsurprisingly, it involves Paul Manafort. The Mueller Report established that Manafort secretly shared confidential polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence operative. The Treasury Department announcement today went further, making clear that this information was then given to Russian Intelligence services which used it to interfere in America’s 2016 Presidential election.

The most corrupt president in the history of the country. The investigation will continue to uncover more evidence as time goes on, and there won't be anyone around to give pardons to criminals and traitors in the round of indictments.

So much still unresolved from the Trump era installed in 2016, and continued through 2020, a Russian intelligence operation. Hard to tell whether it ranks with Robert Hanssen, Aldrich Ames, or even Operation Pandora, the plan to foment a US race war in the 1960s, although the Trump win could surpass all of them.

Like a career alcoholic who loudly denies he ever touched a drink, America is in deep denial over the fact that the Trump presidency was the most successful Russian intelligence operation in history. https://t.co/S4zhO5ZP9o
— Steve Silberman (@stevesilberman) April 16, 2021

Trump 2016 campaign was just one big ol' Russian intelligence operation, Part 612: https://t.co/62wU2Dg3e6
— Eric Garland (@ericgarland) April 15, 2021
  • Trump hires
  • Manafort to run his campaign. Manafort then orders
  • Gates, his deputy, to provide polling and strategy information to
  • Kilimnik, their longtime colleague and, according to the Senate committee, a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik then shares that information with
  • Russian intelligence agents.
View attachment 480880
Daily Kooks.....ROFLMFAO!

RussianTrolls.jpg

EVIDENCE...

For money.

collusion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]
NOUN
synonyms:

law

Conspiracy

The legal definition of conspiracy, which is a criminal charge, perhaps most closely mirrors the various definitions of collusion. The term is defined as "an agreement between two or more people to commit an act prohibited by law or to commit a lawful act by means prohibited by law." Common crimes can include obstruction of justice, election interference, criminal conspiracy, and other synonymous terms.

Is Collusion a Crime? - FindLaw

Which law prohibited the sharing of polling data?
Quid pro quo, Manafort gave the Russians Trump polling data through Kilimnik that helped the Russians achieve their goal, so Manafort could wipe clean, get even with the money he owed him...in exchange for wiping his plate clean.

AND It's illegal for campaigns to take help from Foreigners and foreign countries, in an election...HOW could you not know that?

Do you know why?
Their campaign strategy on winning the electoral votes in the blue wall states, and polling in such states for various issues, of which they gave weekly updates to the Russians so the Russian troll factory could concentrate and focus their trolls and misinformation and propaganda on the citizens in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesotta.... The plan worked in 3 or 4 of those states in 2016.

Do you know why?
Their campaign strategy on winning the electoral votes in the blue wall states, and polling in such states for various issues, of which they gave weekly updates to the Russians so the Russian troll factory could concentrate and focus their trolls and misinformation and propaganda on the citizens in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesotta.... The plan worked in 3 or 4 of those states in 2016.
What did the Russians get out of it?

I mean it's bullshit. But... Flesh it out. What did the Russians get for the money spent doing this?

Two plus year investigation by special prosecutor said otherwise.
No

It did not.
Oh boy oh boy!

It is in it...and the senate intelligence report.... You just haven't read either.

"Mueller posted declarations that Trump and his team didn't break the law and didn't collude either."

Not so ......... there was no such evidence
Mueller missed this?...how dummy?...how did he miss this you idiot....you have now entered the Qanon zone libtard.....
He didn't miss it silly one.

The whole reason manaforts plea deal was ended is because Mandatory obstructed justice on this very issue, and was lying....thus the deal was off and mandatory was caged....

Do you know why?
What did the Russians get out of it?

I mean it's bullshit. But... Flesh it out. What did the Russians get for the money spent doing this?
The appeasing and ass kissing president they wanted, the president that would cause chaos, and destabilize our nation, the president that would divide us ....which weakens the USA on the global stage....

The appeasing and ass kissing president they wanted, the president that would cause chaos, and destabilize our nation, the president that would divide us ....which weakens the USA on the global stage....
That's all you got? Seriously?

It's absolutely sad that you don't realize you are doing the exact same thing that you degrade others for doing on the same kind of information. You just swap Trump for Joe.

Forum List

Back