Russian Collusion, Was No Dellusion!

This is a dead talking point for the Democratic party and it's media.

A useful conversation could be had if any Americans had the minimum amount of intelligence to understand why.

Trump was certainly an evil fascist wanna-be dictator but he at least was well advised on what he could get away with in broad daylight.
If Trump is an evil fascist wanna-be dictator...then what does that make Nancy Pelosi, Kameltoea Harris, Barack Ovamit, and Sleepy Hiden Biden out to be?
Trump couldn't get away with farting on a elevator without the shit eating press ratting him out.
In what way is a person who never got away with shit a dictator...you fucking hack?
Donald is a sock puppet shill for Langley not worth wasting your breath on.

This is a dead talking point for the Democratic party and it's media.

A useful conversation could be had if any Americans had the minimum amount of intelligence to understand why.

Trump was certainly an evil fascist wanna-be dictator but he at least was well advised on what he could get away with in broad daylight.
If Trump is an evil fascist wanna-be dictator...then what does that make Nancy Pelosi, Kameltoea Harris, Barack Ovamit, and Sleepy Hiden Biden out to be?
Trump couldn't get away with farting on a elevator without the shit eating press ratting him out.
In what way is a person who never got away with shit a dictator...you fucking hack?
Donald is a sock puppet shill for Langley not worth wasting your breath on.

Donald is a whiney moron.
Wait, I thought I was a Langley shill?

Two plus year investigation by special prosecutor said otherwise.
No, it truly didn't say otherwise....you clearly are allowing yourself to believe in right wing media lies and have not read the Mueller Russian interference investigation report, or the Senate Intel Report, which Trump and right wing media, counted on.... They counted on you staying ignorant and not reading the actual reports..and relying on only what they told you!

And the Senate Investigation Report was even more devastating on the topic of Manafort and Kilimnik! Try reading that....

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

I wonder why none of this propaganda is in the Mueller Report.

LMAO at the stupid shit Leftist are so gullible to believe.
Geez....

It IS IN THE MUELLER REPORT, silly one!

And in the Senate Intelligence report!

You obviously, did not read either! You have some reading to do!

So not much good news coming from the Groper of Women and children(also racist) Joe Biden's admin, so go and start some "FAU NEWS", recycled, propaganda again. And you prog slaves will believe it... I have a bridge in Az i would love to sell ya...
funny! Coming from a right winger.....
What you believe is propaganda, made up out of whole cloth by right wing faux media....sadly, if you stay in that right wing media bubble, you'll never know the facts...

This is from 2019.... Before this latest revelation of who Manafort and Kilimnik passed on the trump campaign data to....

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

Y’all come up with the silliest shit.
I didn't create it, its simply news.... All old news.... with Manafort and Kilimnik passing on internal trump campaign data.

What is new, is we now know as fact, precisely who kilimnik passed the internal Trump campaign data to..... Though there really was always the presumption Kilimnik passed it on to Russia Intelligence operatives....Mueller did not get that part confirmed because Manafort lied and Mueller stopped the plea agreement with Mandatory....

Yeah yeah... Collusion. They have no idea how it's collusion... It just is.

PSST! Working with a foreign party (Russia, apparently) in trying to influence a US election, whether results were fruitful or not, is collusion.
PSST! How? What did they do? How did they influence anything? Fuck if it was successful or not, first we have to know what it is they did. What did they do, that may, or may not, have been successful?

EVIDENCE...

I will not support a fraudulent election out
evidence. EITHER ONE. I'm not a hypocrite. How about you?
Why does it matter what they did with it?

Why was it given to them by Trump's Campaign Manager? Just giving the private internal campaign data to the Russian operatives is collusion....is it not?

Oh boy oh boy!

^

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
What's fake about it? Be specific, please.

Oh boy oh boy!

Oh Trump knew alright. To even suggest they he didn't is an insult to anyones intelligence, and you can bet the farm that Ivanka, Jared, and Jr. were neck deep in the middle of it.

I'm surprised the thread is still up. Meister, and the usual suspects of rightards, and mods have done everything they can to make this story disappear on USMB. There must be a concerted effort to post every thread that is related, on this board, and every other board that anyone uses, including Facebook.
Yeah, looks like this was wrongfully imo, moved to conspiracy forum, when it is CLEARLY news with legitimate news links to support it but heh, whatever.... Its not a 'good source'. like The Gateway Pundit..... :rolleyes:

Oh boy oh boy!

Which facebook ad made you flip your vote?

Its hilarious to say facebook ads "influenced" the election. You partisan hacks would vote for your party even if they slaughtered a million children and laughed about it.

Oh boy oh boy!

Who cares? That's not a requirement for collusion.

The fake Russian face book ads reached over 150 MILLION, Twitter and instagram , hundreds of millions too...

I doubt reaching hundreds of millions of people had No effect.... But again, that is not what this thread is about....this is on collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence agents.

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy!

The fake Russian face book ads reached over 150 MILLION, Twitter and instagram , hundreds of millions too...

I doubt reaching hundreds of millions of people had No effect.... But again, that is not what this thread is about....this is on collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence agents.

AND the theft of the dnc and podesta emails by the Russians with advance notice to Roger Stone and Trump before every wikileaks drop, was definitely a Factor in Trump's win.....if you want to stray and discuss how affective Russian election interference was....

Oh boy oh boy!

AND the theft of the dnc and podesta emails by the Russians with advance notice to Roger Stone and Trump before every wikileaks drop, was definitely a Factor in Trump's win.....if you want to stray and discuss how affective Russian election interference was....
There is no proof they did. Just a bunch of bureaucrats say they did.

Oh boy oh boy!

Seeing that one Facebook ad caused you to flip your vote

How sad for you

Seeing that one Facebook ad caused you to flip your vote

How sad for you
It's shocking just how gullible and brainwashed these dumbass Leftist are.

Only the most feeble minded Leftist drone would still think there is any truth to the Russian Collusion Hoax.

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy!

It's all good, Biden has his #1 best girl on the Russian thing:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Forum List

Back