Russian Collusion, Was No Dellusion!

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

And you keep drinking that kool-aid........with both hands.....
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Amen to that.:thup: Oh the gullible. :iyfyus.jpg:

Oh boy oh boy!

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russian Intelligence has been confirmed.... not that those of us truly paying attention didn't already know Manafort passed TRUMP campaign internal polling for the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Etc off to Kilimnik and he then passed it on to Russian intelligence so they could focus their disinformation campaign on those states... What else was Kilimnik going to do with it, as a known Russian sympathizer agent?

Your guy's campaign team cheated and were traitors to our country back in 2016.... They colluded with the Russian govt, to win.

I'm not so sure TRUMP knew his campaign manager and assistant Gates, did this....It's possible he did not....???

Y’all come up with the silliest shit.

This shit again? Really?
They are desperate to keep their Russia boogeyman narrative alive, especially after their “Russian bounties” bullshit blew up.

They also know that all of our enemies are taking advantage of us not having a real President.

Russia is massing troops on the Ukraine border.
Chinese Jets overflew Taiwan today.
Iran is milking us for a better deal

We are now helpless on the world stage with an inept and almost invalid President. Today was the first
time that anybody can remember that a foreign PM and/or President came to the White House and was
not greeted, out front by the POTUS.

Yeah yeah... Collusion. They have no idea how it's collusion... It just is.

PSST! Working with a foreign party (Russia, apparently) in trying to influence a US election, whether results were fruitful or not, is collusion.

See the source image

PSST! Working with a foreign party (Russia, apparently) in trying to influence a US election, whether results were fruitful or not, is collusion.
PSST! How? What did they do? How did they influence anything? Fuck if it was successful or not, first we have to know what it is they did. What did they do, that may, or may not, have been successful?

EVIDENCE...

I will not support a fraudulent election out
evidence. EITHER ONE. I'm not a hypocrite. How about you?

PSST! How? What did they do? How did they influence anything? Fuck if it was successful or not, first we have to know what it is they did. What did they do, that may, or may not, have been successful?

EVIDENCE...

PSST! No one is asking you to support anything.

Oh boy oh boy!

Oh your delusions are all very real---seriously, this is what you call collusion. Manafort talked to the Russians and everyone about polling? GEEBUS....

EVIDENCE...

PSST! I'm not a hypocrite. How about you?

Oh boy oh boy!

Embarrassing post by an embarrassing OP. Didn’t even read her own link.

EVIDENCE...

PSST! I'm not a hypocrite. How about you?

I suppose you're as big of a hypocrite as you paint me out to be. Why? Does this actually meaningly affect you in some way? Nope. Could you be just as full of shit? Most certainly, Yep.

I suppose you're as big of a hypocrite as you paint me out to be. Why? Does this actually meaningly affect you in some way? Nope. Could you be just as full of shit? Most certainly, Yep.
o.0

That's a piss poor sidestep. We both know it. You're absolutely right... I could be full of shit, and I welcome you to make up your own mind about that. But... Whether I am full of shit or not, has nothing to do with what was asked or the point made. You are questioning the wrong person/thing if it's full of shit. That's the whole point. Evidence.

Edit: I didn't paint you out to be a hypocrite. I only asked the question to you. Meaning more to whoever was reading the post, but that did certainly include you. I did expect you to read it after all.

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy!

Seriously, are you calling mueller and his pack of commies LIARS????????? Your commie propaganda never ends.

Oh boy oh boy!

Was it classified secret information? If not, then you're an idiot for starting this thread.

Oh boy oh boy!

^

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Tucker destroys this Fake News narrative in his latest piece. He brings up what Dems and NeoCon idiots, like Liz Cheney, did to push this fake news story in order to keep troops in Afghanistan after President Trump had announced his plan to withdraw them.

This shit again? Really?
They are desperate to keep their Russia boogeyman narrative alive, especially after their “Russian bounties” bullshit blew up.
Russian collusion blew up before Russian bounties.
Yes but the point here is the left wants a war with Russia, and they keep pushing fake narratives to give us the excuse to impose sanctions and raise tensions. Let’s remember the Dems are completely infiltrated and/or bought off by the CCP. The CCP would love nothing more than Russia and the US to go to war and destroy each other.

Oh boy oh boy!

I bet you still believe the Russia Bounty story even though it is an admitted hoax. I told you at the time this story broke it was BS. I was right. You were wrong. Stop being a dupe for the establishment.

It was a huge election-time story that prompted cries of treason. But according to a newly disclosed assessment, Donald Trump might have been right to call it a “hoax.”

Adam Rawnsley
Spencer Ackerman
Asawin Suebsaeng
Updated Apr. 15, 2021 8:54PM ET Published Apr. 15, 2021 11:11AM ET
It was a
blockbuster story about Russia’s return to the imperial “Great Game” in Afghanistan. The Kremlin had spread money around the longtime central Asian battlefield for militants to kill remaining U.S. forces. It sparked a massive outcry from Democrats and their #resistance amplifiers about the treasonous Russian puppet in the White House whose admiration for Vladimir Putin had endangered American troops.
But on Thursday, the Biden administration announced that U.S. intelligence only had “low to moderate” confidence in the story after all. Translated from the jargon of spyworld, that means the intelligence agencies have found the story is, at best, unproven—and possibly untrue.
U.S. Intel Walks Back Claim Russians Put Bounties on American Troops

Today the Treasury Department announced sweeping sanctions against the Russian government and individuals “who attempted to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election at the direction of the leadership of the Russian Government.” While the sanctions focused on the 2020 election, buried within the Treasury Department announcement is a blockbuster statement establishing Trump Campaign collusion with Russian Intelligence Services in the 2016 election.

Unsurprisingly, it involves Paul Manafort. The Mueller Report established that Manafort secretly shared confidential polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence operative. The Treasury Department announcement today went further, making clear that this information was then given to Russian Intelligence services which used it to interfere in America’s 2016 Presidential election.

The most corrupt president in the history of the country. The investigation will continue to uncover more evidence as time goes on, and there won't be anyone around to give pardons to criminals and traitors in the round of indictments.

So much still unresolved from the Trump era installed in 2016, and continued through 2020, a Russian intelligence operation. Hard to tell whether it ranks with Robert Hanssen, Aldrich Ames, or even Operation Pandora, the plan to foment a US race war in the 1960s, although the Trump win could surpass all of them.

Like a career alcoholic who loudly denies he ever touched a drink, America is in deep denial over the fact that the Trump presidency was the most successful Russian intelligence operation in history. https://t.co/S4zhO5ZP9o
— Steve Silberman (@stevesilberman) April 16, 2021

Trump 2016 campaign was just one big ol' Russian intelligence operation, Part 612: https://t.co/62wU2Dg3e6
— Eric Garland (@ericgarland) April 15, 2021
  • Trump hires
  • Manafort to run his campaign. Manafort then orders
  • Gates, his deputy, to provide polling and strategy information to
  • Kilimnik, their longtime colleague and, according to the Senate committee, a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik then shares that information with
  • Russian intelligence agents.
1618661934221.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back