Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are connections to Deutsche Bank somehow illegal?
Again, you are whining to the wrong person. Trump is the one shitting his pants over it. Go soothe him. I am sure he will be so relieved!

You're the one claiming Putin has Trump because oligarch.....Deutsche Bank.

You have any more fantasies you'd like to share?

You shitstain Commie crickets are chirping up the wrong tree.
I wonder if those three big strong Marines who got killed in Afghanistan had Confederate emblems on their uniforms, or a pretend Florida flag. You know, like that dumb big talking, foul mouthed Marion Morrison. Anyway you look at it, they died in Afghanistan serving under their Commander-in-chief President Trump. What a waste.
You, an even bigger waste.

I would be able to demonstrate that people refusing to respond to polls gives an inaccurate result by using the polling data?
Correct, when they are members of.one party. This would show in the polls which record this, a concept with which you already agreed.

Son, you really need to slow down and pay attention.

I would be able to demonstrate that people refusing to respond to polls gives an inaccurate result by using the polling data?
Correct, when they are members of.one party. This would show in the polls which record this, a concept with which you already agreed.

Correct, when they are members of.one party.

Post your proof.

You're the one claiming Putin has Trump because oligarch.....Deutsche Bank.
False. I said that's how the theory goes. Again, please pay attention, we can't take the entire class time for the slow kid.

Do i think it is true? Probably.

I said that's how the theory goes

Oh, you don't have a stupid theory, you're posting someone else's stupid theory.

Thanks for the clarification.

If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
If Russia offered bounties for killing American soldiers and Trump didn’t even ask them to stop, my question: what on earth could Russia do that Trump would actually take seriously?
What did obama say to Iran when they placed a bounty on all dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan?

Here, use our money?
I'm sure that tarmac money drop was to help with the payoff to kill more U.S. troops

Uh oh... this is when that guy bigrebnc1775 shows up and yells at you for citing anonymous sources..

hey, wait a sec....
your flux outraged is noted go melt somewhere else
Your embarrassing cultism is noted. Please, stay here on this steaming pile of shit website and have your anonymous little bitch meltdowns. Saves the dog from getting kicked, i bet.

Have you figured out who those "anonymous" sources are yet?

The "anonymous sources" are these:

View attachment 357519

Without anonymous sources, we'd know very little about how nuts this administration has gotten.

Why are they anonymous? They are cowards, they should have the balls to say WHO they are. IF they remain anonymous then everyone else has the right to say it's ALL horsecrap.
Fear of retribution from the Trump administration. It's been a serious problem. This administration is super dysfunctional.

Why are they fearing anything, they already should know that the MSM will hold their hands.

Because the Trump administration has been known to ruin the careers of people who say things they don’t want.
wow seems obama's DOJ did that very thing
Go on...
FAKE CHARGES BUILT ON A FAKE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOSSIER CREATED BY A FOREIGN AGENT
Caps lock but I don't care
What the hell are you talking about?
short term memory got you down? You're really that stupid.
You’re just speaking a lot of nonsense. That’s all.
you act as if three years will be forgotten overnight
To hell with that.
Forgotten. Wow. As much as Fatso fucked up and destroyed? Try a few decades.

Post your proof.
Oops, you did that dumb todderino thing again, where you make a claim and then try to place the burden of proof on others. How childish.

But, we have all come to know your limitations. What would constitute good evidence to you that, if members of one party decided not to respond to polls, that this would show up in the tally of members of each party in the poll data? Gee, i hope the evidence isn't too complicated.

Post your proof.
Oops, you did that dumb todderino thing again, where you make a claim and then try to place the burden of proof on others. How childish.

But, we have all come to know your limitations. What would constitute good evidence to you that, if members of one party decided not to respond to polls, that this would show up in the tally of members of each party in the poll data? Gee, i hope the evidence isn't too complicated.

Or run away again without posting your proof.

Post your proof.

Proof that trumpers stopped responding to polls, skewing all the polls? Oops, toddskee...that was your claim. Man, are you drunk?

Post your proof.

Proof that trumpers stopped responding to polls, skewing all the polls? Oops, toddskee...that was your claim. Man, are you drunk?

And your claim was that I would be able to demonstrate that people refusing to respond to polls gives an inaccurate result by using the polling data,

"when they are members of.one party"

So post your proof. Or run away. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back