Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

Many Americans have no idea who this Tara Reide is anyways … I only vaguely knew of her … those that knew of her are those who watched Fox News or conservative outlets.

OK Russia and America are in a proxy war with each other and are probably spying on each other. It’s not the first time that’s happened ….Tell us all something we don’t know. There have been Democrats and left wingers who have been paid by Russia or the Soviet union, China, Israel, and many other countries throughout history to work as spies, so this is nothing new. Republicans and Democrats have been spies before and when they get caught, they pay the price for their crimes. If Tara was a paid spy working against American interests then she needs to be brought to justice.

We can all recognize that we have a terrible economy right now and that we might not be right to support Ukraine….we can say that without being Russian agents.

You gotta ask yourself if you should be laughing or getting a little upset at how the Biden supporters are reacting to this.

It’s equally laughable when Biden supporters or their neocon Allie’s act like Russia is somehow unique in the Annals of history …as if America or England, or France have not invaded other countries.
Look at Dianne Feinstein limo driver for example. Chinese spy. It happens. whatever.

Because no foreign entity is trying to keep Joe in office, our enemy Russia wants Trump in office because he is an authoritarian who admires Putin and will be submissive to him, like he was before
Lol, Biden was the first president to go to the floor of the house and plead with them to end the sanctions we had on Putin and his pipeline. Hunter got 2.5 million from Putin, and daddy got the pipeline for Putin. So Putin has a good reason for wanting Biden the puppet in office.

Pure bullshit, Bill Clinton and Bernie didn't run to LIVE in Russia while kissing Putin's ass and shitting on America.
Kissing Putin's ass and shitting on America? That started happening during Obama's, the racist in chief's, administration. Bernie was always a commie who preferred Russia to the US and Clinton was still trying to figure out if the females in Russia were young, cute and loose enough to justify a move. But Obama was the real Russian ass kisser. Worst President ever, even worse than his VP. MAGA

He kicked Trumps ass. Has owned the republicans since being sworn in. And has done it gracefully. That old guy is stronger than any Republican from this century.
Yeah I agree. It really IS too bad America doesn't have a strong leader like Putin. I don't have to agree with all of his ideology to know he cares more about Russia (in his pinky finger) than Biden has EVER cared about America.

Not really.
Epstein died at the NYC Metropolitan Correction Center.
I was going to mention that. Tara was smart to Russia, she feared for her life.
Dementia Boy wants to giver her the Seth Rich special.
Hillary, are you reading this.. I know your SOC name.....

The actual Story.

Tara Reade, who has levied credible accusations that President Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 30 years ago, announced at a surprise press conference Tuesday that she has fled to Russia amidst fears of retaliation.

Speaking to Russian media, Reade said she travelled to Moscow to promote her book. She said she decided to stay when “it became clear that going back might be a problem.”

Reade was light on specifics about the threats she’s received. But her move comes on the heels of her saying earlier this month that she feared being targeted for reprisals by the Biden regime.

“I want to make something clear. If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden,” Reade wrote on Twitter on May 7. “Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying, and intimidation over the last three years will not work. I am not suicidal. I should not be under investigation nor am I a foreign agent. I am a private citizen.”

Yeah I agree. It really IS too bad America doesn't have a strong leader like Putin. I don't have to agree with all of his ideology to know he cares more about Russia (in his pinky finger) than Biden has EVER cared about America.
Please at least PRETEND that you aren’t a Russian stooge

Last edited:

Forum List

Back