Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

Here is one for the Trump cult, from their homeland.

Biden Accuser Tara Reade: My Two Choices in US Were ...​

1685521749845.png
Sputnik News
https://sputnikglobe.com › News

1 day ago — Tara Reade, a US citizen, writer, and ex-assistant to Joe Biden, who has recently arrived in Russia, told Sputnik she no longer feels safe ...

"I'm still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good," Reade told Sputnik. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria [Butina] and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not. I just didn't want to walk home and walk into a cage or be killed".

So Reade and Maria Butina were working together................Trump and his cult embraced them both.

You should join her. We are finding out a lot about our posters today. They love Russia more than a US with slightly different views. They are nuts.
Russia is a very beautiful country and it is the largest continent and given the chance, I would visit Russia. Bad leader, good people.

Flailing. She just fucking defected to Russia you numbskull. What else do you possibly need to know she was a Russian mole?
which isn't surprising either, considering she worked for Joey Xiden when he was a Senator....likely the start of the classified document heist

Many Americans have no idea who this Tara Reide is anyways … I only vaguely knew of her … those that knew of her are those who watched Fox News or conservative outlets.

OK Russia and America are in a proxy war with each other and are probably spying on each other. It’s not the first time that’s happened ….Tell us all something we don’t know. There have been Democrats and left wingers who have been paid by Russia or the Soviet union, China, Israel, and many other countries throughout history to work as spies, so this is nothing new. Republicans and Democrats have been spies before and when they get caught, they pay the price for their crimes. If Tara was a paid spy working against American interests then she needs to be brought to justice.

We can all recognize that we have a terrible economy right now and that we might not be right to support Ukraine….we can say that without being Russian agents.

You gotta ask yourself if you should be laughing or getting a little upset at how the Biden supporters are reacting to this.

It’s equally laughable when Biden supporters or their neocon Allie’s act like Russia is somehow unique in the Annals of history …as if America or England, or France have not invaded other countries.

The Russian apologists are out in force. I’m very suspicious of the posters here. There is no way this many Americans support Russia. The only logical explanation is that most of these jokers are not American. No other explanation.

The Russian apologists are out in force. I’m very suspicious of the posters here. There is no way this many Americans support Russia. The only logical explanation is that most of these jokers are not American. No other explanation.

No posters here support Russia.
President Trump doesn't support Russia.
Republicans don't support Russia.

There seems to be a coupled of "new" posters here that Hate America and Russia is the default position.

Wouldn't be shocked if they were Alts of you JoeyBoy.

I doubt most folks here support Russia. There are many that object to sending money and weapons to Ukraine to support a proxy war.

The Russian people I have met are friendly. Many do not support Putin.
I have met friendly Russians as well.

Yes, plenty of Russians openly despise Vladimir Putin …. they even say so right on the streets of Moscow you can see this on the 1420 channel on YouTube. So there’s more free speech in Russia then other countries…not as much as the USA but still.

A few Americans have been brainwashed 1984 style into believing Russia is the evil empire.

I have met friendly Russians as well.

Yes, plenty of Russians openly despise Vladimir Putin …. they even say so right on the streets of Moscow you can see this on the 1420 channel on YouTube. So there’s more free speech in Russia then other countries…not as much as the USA but still.

A few Americans have been brainwashed 1984 style into believing Russia is the evil empire.
Even our country is losing the right to free speech.

Russia is a very beautiful country and it is the largest continent and given the chance, I would visit Russia. Bad leader, good people.
I would love to visit Russia someday as well..when we and Russia are on good terms.

I would go for the World War II history, Russia was on the right side.

If you think this chick was anywhere on anyone’s radar you’re smoking dope. She didn’t have to befriend ex Russian spy Butina either. But she did, cuz they both are. You might as well sing the Russian anthem traitor.
This thread brought out the Russian trolls huh?

Forum List

Back