Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

FLASH from “RT”: Tara Reade seeks Russian citizenship!
I’m going to make a request, and it is a large one. I’d like to apply for citizenship in Russia from the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin,” [Tara Reade] stated, promising to be “a good citizen.”

If only “Big Lie” Trump and his closest cronies …
would all go with her!

P.S.

If Joe Biden had some real savvy as a politician, he would show a little mercy and integrity and pardon Edward Snowden. While he’s at it he should drop the previous administration’s extradition request for Julian Assange. Let Assange go back to Australia a free man. Let Snowden return to the U.S.A. They have paid more than enough already.

Trump said he “loved WikiLeaks” but he did what Obama never did. Trump charged this Australian “independent journalist” with “spying.” Assange was of course no friend of Hillary Clinton or U.S.-instigated wars in the Middle East. Trump and Pompeo also went out of their way to have Assange spied on and then imprisoned in Great Britain, where he remains in solitary to this day.

Americans should recognize Snowden for what he always was: a young idealistic exposer of illegal NSA programs spying on American citizens! He too has paid a high price. Time to let him come home!
Nope. Fuck Snowden

Nope. Fuck Snowden
Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But I would suggest this statement by the ACLU, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and many others requesting Obama pardon Snowden … is even more timely today than it was in 2016:

The government has charged Snowden under the Espionage Act, a World War One-era law that doesn’t distinguish between selling secrets to foreign governments and giving them to journalists working in the public interest. If Snowden were to be tried under the charges he faces, any argument that his actions benefited the public would be inadmissible in court…

Snowden’s act of whistleblowing benefited the United States and enriched democratic debate worldwide, and we’re asking citizens to write to the president ...

Snowden has already been vindicated in multiple ways: A panel appointed by the president to review the NSA’s surveillance program recommended dozens of reforms. Last year, a federal appeals court found the NSA’s call-tracking program revealed by Snowden was illegal. The following month, Congress passed the USA Freedom Act, which ended bulk collection of call data by the US government. That bill marked the first time Congress has acted to rein in government surveillance since the 1970s. Journalists at The Guardian and Washington Post won the Pulitzer Prize for their reporting on Snowden’s disclosures.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “We can certainly argue about the way in which Snowden did what he did, but I think that he actually performed a public service by raising the debate that we engaged in and by the changes that we made.” And Obama himself commented that the debate sparked by the whistleblower “will make us stronger.”

It’s indisputable that our democracy is better off thanks to Snowden, and it’s precisely for cases like his that the pardon power exists. President Obama should use this power for good instead of leaving an American whistleblower stranded in exile.

Last edited:
I see you’re giving up trying to describe violent criminals as political prisoners.
There may have been a couple of them that got out of hand but not to the degree that they should linger in prison without due process. Here in America, a man is innocent until PROVEN guilty and if they are found guilty, the punishment should fit the crime. Nobody was killed or maimed by these men. Injuries were minor. There are hardened criminals in the Demwit run cities that do far worse while serving less time.

I think it's more complicated than that.

The woman's history is one of someone who has scammed ex-husbands, landlords, and business associates out of money, has been involved in some outright fraud (including claiming to be an expert witness and perjuring herself in court.)

And millions of dollars spent on oppossition research into Biden, this was the best the GOP could find?

She is an absolute fit for this GQP!!!!!
MAGA

More US politicians, aids, etc., mysteriously die than do Russians.
That is true too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it folks.

Don't just sadly whine about it on American social media.

Show the forum here what proof you have of your allegations.

It is the responsible adult thing to do.

I am mildly sure you already know that.

Batter up, Rigby.
Saddle up, Skye.
Don't be ineffective ne'er-do-well whiners and complainers.
Be better than that.

Joe Biggs was convicted of seditious conspiracy. He was one of the leaders and instigators of the violence.
Yep, he undermined an otherwise peaceful protest and used it to cause a riot. He should be locked up.

Yep, he undermined an otherwise peaceful protest and used it to cause a riot. He should be locked up.
So he’s not a political prisoner.

When are we ever going to find these elusive political prisoners? Every time they claim someone is a political prisoner, we discover they’re actually a violent criminal.

So he’s not a political prisoner.

When are we ever going to find these elusive political prisoners? Every time they claim someone is a political prisoner, we discover they’re actually a violent criminal.
i don’t believe he is. I am only speaking of him

I do wonder if she will get homesick, are there any consequences if she decides to return to the United States? I'm unaware of any pending charges coming her way, but she must be hiding something, most likely payments from some Russian operative working for the Kremlin.
The consequence would likely be that she hang herself, if history is any guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it folks.

Don't just sadly whine about it on American social media.

Show the forum here what proof you have of your allegations.

It is the responsible adult thing to do.

I am mildly sure you already know that.

Batter up, Rigby
Saddle up, Skye.
Don't be ineffective ne'er-do-well whiners and complainers.
Be better than that.
You have heard of Hillary Clinton and all of those "suicides" that happen to people associated with her. Right? You know ... some of the ones who shot themselves in the back of the head, twice. Those ones! Seth Rich? Ever hear of him? Whistleblower Democrat? Ever hear of him?

You have heard of Hillary Clinton and all of those "suicides" that happen to people associated with her. Right? You know ... some of the ones who shot themselves in the back of the head, twice. Those ones! Seth Rich? Ever hear of him? Whistleblower Democrat? Ever hear of him?
I’ve “heard of “ Bigfoot too.

Neither is real

Forum List

Back