Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

DemoKKKrats are trying desperately to gaslight people into forgetting they literally worshipped the Soviet Union, and later Russia, for many decades, right up until Hillary Clinton decided in 2016 that she could make a shit ton of money starting a war with Russia.
That is one more reason I voted for Trump. I know that Hillary would start a war with Russia. SO you can literally say, Trump sidelined that, and now Dementia Boy's handlers are orchestrating events leading up to a 1:1 confrontation. Just my thoughts.

FLASH from “RT”: Tara Reade seeks Russian citizenship!
I’m going to make a request, and it is a large one. I’d like to apply for citizenship in Russia from the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin,” [Tara Reade] stated, promising to be “a good citizen.”

If only “Big Lie” Trump and his closest cronies …
would all go with her!

P.S.

If Joe Biden had some real savvy as a politician, he would show a little mercy and integrity and pardon Edward Snowden. While he’s at it he should drop the previous administration’s extradition request for Julian Assange. Let Assange go back to Australia a free man. Let Snowden return to the U.S.A. They have paid more than enough already.

Trump said he “loved WikiLeaks” but he did what Obama never did. Trump charged this Australian “independent journalist” with “spying.” Assange was of course no friend of Hillary Clinton or U.S.-instigated wars in the Middle East. Trump and Pompeo also went out of their way to have Assange spied on and then imprisoned in Great Britain, where he remains in solitary to this day.

Americans should recognize Snowden for what he always was: a young idealistic exposer of illegal NSA programs spying on American citizens! He too has paid a high price. Time to let him come home!

Last edited:
FLASH from “RT”: Tara Reade seeks Russian citizenship!
I’m going to make a request, and it is a large one. I’d like to apply for citizenship in Russia from the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin,” [Tara Reade] stated, promising to be “a good citizen.”

If only “Big Lie” Trump and his closest cronies …
would all go with her!

P.S.

If Joe Biden had some real savvy as a politician, he would show a little mercy and integrity and pardon Edward Snowden. While he’s at it he should drop the previous administration’s extradition request for Julian Assange. Let Assange go back to Australia a free man. Let Snowden return to the U.S.A. They have paid more than enough already.

Trump said he “loved WikiLeaks” but did what Obama never did and charged this Australian “independent journalist” (no friend of Hillary or U.S. instigated wars in the Middle East) and sought his imprisonment in Great Britain.

Recognize Snowden for what he always was: a young idealistic exposer of illegal NSA programs spying on American citizens!
He'd pardon Tara Reade while he's at it. No one appears to give a shit except Trump's entourage of royal butt sniffers anyway.

Grumblenuts : Tara Reade faces no charges to be “pardoned” for. She’s in no danger from Democrats. She is a nobody. I suspect her actions and history are so weird she is actually good press for Democrats at this point. She is a danger only to herself. Indeed, I suspect she’s emotionally a wreck and putting herself in grave danger of suicide. Russia can be a lonely place for an obese unstable “MeToo” semi-feminist and “animal lover.” Hell, she may even end up a target for a “false flag” attack by the FSB, especially if (really when) she decides she wants to return to the U.S.A. She doesn’t speak a word of Russian. What an idiot. The only way she can come out ahead is if Trump wins in 2024 and Trumpsters publish a “best selling” book by her — a doubtful proposition.

Last edited:
Biden finger raped her. She feared for her life. I feel so sad for her. The pain she must have went through being threatened by the Usurper's goons.
Sure, he did it in a narrow busy congressional hall way. When he had a private office, HA HA,
Some people will buy any piece of trash about some one NOT from there propaganda based extreme right wing,
OR a paid poster.

The actual Story.

Tara Reade, who has levied credible accusations that President Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 30 years ago, announced at a surprise press conference Tuesday that she has fled to Russia amidst fears of retaliation.

Speaking to Russian media, Reade said she travelled to Moscow to promote her book. She said she decided to stay when “it became clear that going back might be a problem.”

Reade was light on specifics about the threats she’s received. But her move comes on the heels of her saying earlier this month that she feared being targeted for reprisals by the Biden regime.

“I want to make something clear. If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden,” Reade wrote on Twitter on May 7. “Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying, and intimidation over the last three years will not work. I am not suicidal. I should not be under investigation nor am I a foreign agent. I am a private citizen.”
WHY, WOULD ANY PRESIDENT CARE AT ALL ABOUT SOME NUT CASE 30 YEARS LATER,

There are dozens and dozens of other countries one can go to that are not mortal enemies of the US but if you are taking their money you probably are ok with it. Face it. She was an agent that duped you guys.
Your link and proof seem to be missing. As usual.

I have met friendly Russians as well.

Yes, plenty of Russians openly despise Vladimir Putin …. they even say so right on the streets of Moscow you can see this on the 1420 channel on YouTube. So there’s more free speech in Russia then other countries…not as much as the USA but still.

A few Americans have been brainwashed 1984 style into believing Russia is the evil empire.
There have been reports of shop owners (who have been here for a generation or more and have become citizens) having their shops vandalized and they themselves being assaulted, simply for the “crime” of being of Russian ancestry. People like the OP leading the charge while screaming “Russian sympathizer “. McCarthy would be proud of that.

Forum List

Back