Russiagate vs. Obamagate

1589423446879.png

I think they should run with this...

The end of the day Mike Flynn was Trump's National Advisor while on the payroll (and not disclosing) of two other countries...

Guess what that not only doesn't seem right, it is clearly illegal.

Obama was infomred about it and advised Trump not to pick him and he did it anyway.

Flynn then not only lied to the FBI (a second illegal act) but also lied to the VP. Who then told the people the same false information.

The bitiching they are complaining about is that the FBI knew he was taking payments from from other countries and asked him in an interview and thus let him lie. They did it because it put Flynn for a second charge and they really wanted him for information. They were happy with that and actually asked for no jail time.

It was the Judge who saw how a National Security advisor that not only could be blackmailed but had been actively lobbying for these countries while taking on his role.

So I am pretty happy if they go ahead with this... We all know it is a deflection anyway and as this makes Trump look weaker and weaker from National Security it will be dropped.

The end of the day Mike Flynn was Trump's National Advisor while on the payroll (and not disclosing) of two other countries...

Obama was infomred about it and advised Trump not to pick him and he did it anyway.

Flynn then not only lied to the FBI (a second illegal act) but also lied to the VP. Who then told the people the same false information.

The bitiching they are complaining about is that the FBI knew he was taking payments from from other countries and asked him in an interview and thus let him lie. They did it because it put Flynn for a second charge and they really wanted him for information. They were happy with that and actually asked for no jail time.

It was the Judge who saw how a National Security advisor that not only could be blackmailed but had been actively lobbying for these countries while taking on his role.

So I am pretty happy if they go ahead with this... We all know it is a deflection anyway and as this makes Trump look weaker and weaker from National Security it will be dropped.

It is not illegal. A prson is allowed the opportunity to register as a foreign representative after it has been disclosed that
he is one.

It is not illegal. A prson is allowed the opportunity to register as a foreign representative after it has been disclosed that
he is one.

And Flynn did not disclose that... He actually lied about it...

Both are illegal...

He broke the Foreign Agents Registration Act... Penalties is up to 5 years in jail...

He then lied to the FBI about it... Dug the hole deeper... The FBI knew he (and his son) broke the first law before asking the questions... This happens all the time, it gets criminals to dig there own hole deeper...

And as I said the FBI was looking for information which they got... How about we unredact the information he gave to the FBI... Because the Judge saw this and ignored the FBI recommendation and gave him jail.

he is one.

And Flynn did not disclose that... He actually lied about it...

Both are illegal...

He broke the Foreign Agents Registration Act... Penalties is up to 5 years in jail...

He then lied to the FBI about it... Dug the hole deeper... The FBI knew he (and his son) broke the first law before asking the questions... This happens all the time, it gets criminals to dig there own hole deeper...

And as I said the FBI was looking for information which they got... How about we unredact the information he gave to the FBI... Because the Judge saw this and ignored the FBI recommendation and gave him jail.
What was the pressing need for the FBI to pursue General Flynn's "crimes", especially after giving Hillary a pass on her much more serious crimes. FARA "crimes" are usually just a fine. Turkey is an ally. Russia, who the DNC and Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier is not an ally, yet Mueller did not even look at the Steel Dossier as "Russian influence" or "Russian Collusion". Why is that?
General Flynn was setup for a perjury trap by the FBI, just read their fucking notes. So who ordered the hit??

Forum List

Back