Reagan convinced the country Russia was a threat in two ways, Nuclear and Communism.

Trump has convinced me he is a lose cannon, and has a campaign mgr with distinct ties to Russia. .. $12 million of them.

Trump also convinced me he doesn't want the country to have access any of his financial records.

Trump has convinced me he's a liar.

liar, lose cannon, ties to Russia, hiding something ... to many question marks resting on an unstable foundation to convince me of anything that comes out of Trumps mouth except not to vote for him.
1. Google Clinton Russian uranium deal and 2. I am sure Trump would be happy to release his taxes soon as Hillary releases her transcripts from her speeches to Wall Street bankers

Putin is not a communist, and very probably never really bought the Marxist claptrap about mankind's better nature. Rather, Putin is an ultranationalist and personally corrupt dictator.

Putin has multiple goals, but all tie into the two above traits. Putin wants to force European states at least on his borders to enter into trade pacts with him, and do away with democratic notions of free press, human rights and democratic elections. This would fuel his nationalist desire to restore the Russian Empire. Economically, a European realignment is disadvantageous to Western European market economies because Putin has a history of jacking around with energy prices to compel those economies to "allow" his realignment.

That does impact a vital strategic interest of the US because those are our trading partners in TWO ways. 1) The Reagan Doctrine was if a country doesn't want democracy and free trade, fine. But interfere with our free trade with partners who want to trade with us .... at your peril. 2) The post WWII Geneva treaty rests on two main pillars: you can't invade another country cause you want to change borders, and you can't genocide or ethnically cleanse. It's true that the world lacks the consensus and means to uniformly enforce this: Africa and places in Asia for example. However, we've never let one nation reset another nation's borders in Europe. In fact, we fought two world wars and a Cold War over just that principle. It's tempting to say .... well who cares about the Baltics, and Crimea really was sort of Russian, and Putin doesn't want ALL of Ukraine or even Georgia. There are precedential implications.

And if those implications don't appeal to you, consider Putin's energy motivations in Crimea and Ukraine. All Russia has is it's carbon fuels. All of Putin's personal corrupt winnings come from carbon fuels. Russia is totally irrelevant to the world economies aside from it's use as Western Europe's gas station. (Merkle allusion). Russia had a treaty with Ukraine allowing it's Navy free access to Russian Navy facilities on Crimea. However, there are significant off shore fuel reserves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/w...-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?_r=0

And a side benefit to Putin destabilizing Ukraine's pro-Western government that has the most support from western parts of Ukraine is that western energy companies are hesitant to risk hundreds of millions of dollars in extracting energy from Ukraine's shale natural gas reserves, which would negatively impact his ability to be Western Europe's gas station ... and line his pockets in the process.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/beneath-the-ukraine-crisis-shale-gas/5379228

Reagan convinced the country Russia was a threat in two ways, Nuclear and Communism.

Trump has convinced me he is a lose cannon, and has a campaign mgr with distinct ties to Russia. .. $12 million of them.

Trump also convinced me he doesn't want the country to have access any of his financial records.

liar, lose cannon, ties to Russia, hiding something ... to many question marks resting on an unstable foundation to convince me of anything that comes out of Trumps mouth except not to vote for him.
1. Google Clinton Russian uranium deal and 2. I am sure Trump would be happy to release his taxes soon as Hillary releases her transcripts from her speeches to Wall Street bankers

wtf do WS speeches have to do with tax returns?

thats some F'd up logic ...

you shit in your pants and I'll tie my shoe ....

wow.

Putin's getting his troops out of Crimea and Hell's freezing over before anyone see's Trump's returns .. or Hillary speeches, which have nothing to do with the thread.

PS, and the reason Putin's in the ME is only partially ISIS. He wants to further destabilize W. Europe with more refugees, so they can't oppose his moves against former his neighbors. And, he further wants to jack around with energy prices.

wow.
Both are records ppl want released

wow.

the country wants to see Trumps tax returns

partisan hacks want to see Clintons corporate speeches

LMAO

wow.

LMAO

I'm pretty sure what Hillary told the bankers. "I love your money SOOOOO much. Thank you thank you XOXO" LOL

wow.

LMAO
I couldn't care less about ANY politicians taxes lol

wow.

LMAO

I'm pretty sure what Hillary told the bankers. "I love your money SOOOOO much. Thank you thank you XOXO" LOL

Im pretty sure corporate bankers dont want to hear a speech on how to file for bankruptcy 4 times from Trump ...

What a bizarre narrative that liberals first attempted to create and now are attempting to undo. When Obama took office, he was convinced that - like all foolish and ideological liberals - he would win over the world with his "charm" alone. He and Hitlery Clinton presented Russia with a "reset" button. During the 2012 election, he mocked Mitt Romney after Mitt warned that Russia posed the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States. After Russia aggressively engages our military in international waters, liberals proclaim that it's not Obama's weakness causing the issue and that Russia is no threat to anyone.

Fast foward to Donald Trump running for office. First, liberals laugh and claim that he won't last a month. After he wins the Republican nomination, liberals attempt to create narrative that suddenly Vladimir Putin and Russia pose the greatest threat to mankind ever conceived and that Trump is a close, personal pal (which may be the case after all in light of these new photos). But liberals can't have it both ways. Either Russia servers no purpose and trying to have relations with them is a great move - in which case Trump is the best man to server in the White House since he apparently has close, personal ties to Putin. Or Russia was a threat all along, in which case liberals were lying, and Obama is not only incredibly weak - he's also ignorant as hell for not recognizing the threat that Russia posed to U.S. interests. You can't have it both ways. So which is it liberals? Which one are you guys lying about?

Internet Explodes After Ivanka Trump Posts Vacation Pic With Vladimir Putin’s Reported Girlfriend
Wow. You really went around your ass to find a way to excuse Little Miss Trump hanging with Putin's poontang!

You should get some kind of medal for this.

nbqb5v.jpg

wow.

LMAO
I couldn't care less about ANY politicians taxes lol

so exactly what makes you give a shit about corporate speeches ?

What a bizarre narrative that liberals first attempted to create and now are attempting to undo. When Obama took office, he was convinced that - like all foolish and ideological liberals - he would win over the world with his "charm" alone. He and Hitlery Clinton presented Russia with a "reset" button. During the 2012 election, he mocked Mitt Romney after Mitt warned that Russia posed the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States. After Russia aggressively engages our military in international waters, liberals proclaim that it's not Obama's weakness causing the issue and that Russia is no threat to anyone.

Fast foward to Donald Trump running for office. First, liberals laugh and claim that he won't last a month. After he wins the Republican nomination, liberals attempt to create narrative that suddenly Vladimir Putin and Russia pose the greatest threat to mankind ever conceived and that Trump is a close, personal pal (which may be the case after all in light of these new photos). But liberals can't have it both ways. Either Russia servers no purpose and trying to have relations with them is a great move - in which case Trump is the best man to server in the White House since he apparently has close, personal ties to Putin. Or Russia was a threat all along, in which case liberals were lying, and Obama is not only incredibly weak - he's also ignorant as hell for not recognizing the threat that Russia posed to U.S. interests. You can't have it both ways. So which is it liberals? Which one are you guys lying about?

Internet Explodes After Ivanka Trump Posts Vacation Pic With Vladimir Putin’s Reported Girlfriend
Wow. You really went around your ass to find a way to excuse Little Miss Trump hanging with Putin's poontang!

There should be some kind of medal for this.

Even if one finds no strange connection between Trump's bromance with Putin (and his dislike of a free press) and Manafort's clients .....

How the hell can Ivanka and her husband be so tone deaf? Yeah, their friends with Hillary and her hubby, and the rich really are different from the rest of us ....

But Ivanka is supposed to be the one kid who really does have poise and media savvy.

wow.

LMAO

Im pretty sure corporate bankers dont want to hear a speech on how to file for bankruptcy 4 times from Trump ...
So you would have kept companies doing badly open so they could lose MORE money? That's why you are a libtard and Trump has started well over 500 businesses and only 4 were either failures or didn't work out. Ah the libtard left hating successful business owners

You mean the decades long Cold War? That Reagan won? Without firing a shot?

You should get some kind of medal for this.

nbqb5v.jpg

What a stupid rumour that the ex Mrs. Murdoch is Putin's girl. Wendy actually happens to be an old family friend and during Ivanka and Jared's courtship she played matchmaker.

Good grief. The lies are fast and furious about this so called Russian connection.

And Wendy is no match for Putin's true lady.

images
1.) Some good photo shopping made her look way better than she actually does

2.) Anyone willing to hop into bed with Vladimir Putin is not only an epic idiot - but clearly a gold digger.

I saw her in the Olympics. She's a former champion gymnast and she truly is beautiful. Naturally. As to Wendy, the ex Mrs. Murdoch she's know Ivanka and Jared for years.

This is all such bullshit trying to dream up all these Russian connections that are far and few between BUT Hillary and her Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs are the real deal. And they've given her millions upon millions of dollars.

Here's the ex Mrs. Murdoch deal.

Wendi Deng Intervened When Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Broke Up in 2008

Wendi Deng Intervened in Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner’s 2008 Split

And Wendy is no match for Putin's true lady.

images
1.) Some good photo shopping made her look way better than she actually does

2.) Anyone willing to hop into bed with Vladimir Putin is not only an epic idiot - but clearly a gold digger.

I saw her in the Olympics. She's a former champion gymnast and she truly is beautiful. Naturally. As to Wendy, the ex Mrs. Murdoch she's know Ivanka and Jared for years.

This is all such bullshit trying to dream up all these Russian connections that are far and few between BUT Hillary and her Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs are the real deal. And they've given her millions upon millions of dollars.
It really doesn't matter whether or not the connection are real or just liberal propaganda. Either way - it has exposed the liberal lies. Liberals claimed that Russia was harmless and that Obama was a God for trying to make nice-nice with them. If that's the case and the connections are real, then liberals should be voting for Trump since he clearly has a better relationship with Russia than Obama.

If Russia is in fact a threat - thus justifying their outage at Trump's relationship - then they look like assholes for supporting 8 years of Obama bowing and cowering to Putin. Either way...libtards look stupid (redundant, I know) and their total lack of credibility on all issues is illustrated for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back