And Wendy is no match for Putin's true lady.

images
1.) Some good photo shopping made her look way better than she actually does

2.) Anyone willing to hop into bed with Vladimir Putin is not only an epic idiot - but clearly a gold digger.

I saw her in the Olympics. She's a former champion gymnast and she truly is beautiful. Naturally. As to Wendy, the ex Mrs. Murdoch she's know Ivanka and Jared for years.

This is all such bullshit trying to dream up all these Russian connections that are far and few between BUT Hillary and her Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs are the real deal. And they've given her millions upon millions of dollars.
It really doesn't matter whether or not the connection are real or just liberal propaganda. Either way - it has exposed the liberal lies. Liberals claimed that Russia was harmless and that Obama was a God for trying to make nice-nice with them. If that's the case and the connections are real, then liberals should be voting for Trump since he clearly has a better relationship with Russia than Obama.

If Russia is in fact a threat - thus justifying their outage at Trump's relationship - then they look like assholes for supporting 8 years of Obama bowing and cowering to Putin. Either way...libtards look stupid (redundant, I know) and their total lack of credibility on all issues is illustrated for everyone to see.

This whole Russia deal is so scripted it's hysterical. OMG Trump is Boris Badenov! He'll keeeeeeel our squirrel and Moose. What next? OMG Trump once ate perogies, borscht and drank vodka!!

:lol:

images

2.) Anyone willing to hop into bed with Vladimir Putin is not only an epic idiot - but clearly a gold digger.

I saw her in the Olympics. She's a former champion gymnast and she truly is beautiful. Naturally. As to Wendy, the ex Mrs. Murdoch she's know Ivanka and Jared for years.

This is all such bullshit trying to dream up all these Russian connections that are far and few between BUT Hillary and her Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs are the real deal. And they've given her millions upon millions of dollars.
It really doesn't matter whether or not the connection are real or just liberal propaganda. Either way - it has exposed the liberal lies. Liberals claimed that Russia was harmless and that Obama was a God for trying to make nice-nice with them. If that's the case and the connections are real, then liberals should be voting for Trump since he clearly has a better relationship with Russia than Obama.

If Russia is in fact a threat - thus justifying their outage at Trump's relationship - then they look like assholes for supporting 8 years of Obama bowing and cowering to Putin. Either way...libtards look stupid (redundant, I know) and their total lack of credibility on all issues is illustrated for everyone to see.

This whole Russia deal is so scripted it's hysterical. OMG Trump is Boris Badenov! He'll keeeeeeel our squirrel and Moose. What next? OMG Trump once ate perogies, borscht and drank vodka!!

This hysteria actually plays a very important role: it distracts the voters from the real issues (faults and crimes, like cheating Sanders, for example) and substitutes with alleged ones. And those idiots are buying that BS loudly and with great pleasure. And have chosen Russia as a boogieman for their dirty purposes.

Vladimir Putin: I think I mentioned our ”guilt“ in the floods in Europe.. Actually, I think it is indecent to mention Russia when speaking of any issue, even those we have nothing to do with, to make our country out to be some kind of scarecrow. This not what intelligent people would do, I think.

Joint news conference with Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi

images

This hysteria actually plays a very important role: it distracts the voters from the real issues (faults and crimes, like cheating Sanders, for example) and substitutes with alleged ones. And those idiots are buying that BS loudly and with great pleasure. And have chosen Russia as a boogieman for their dirty purposes.

Vladimir Putin: I think I mentioned our ”guilt“ in the floods in Europe.. Actually, I think it is indecent to mention Russia when speaking of any issue, even those we have nothing to do with, to make our country out to be some kind of scarecrow. This not what intelligent people would do, I think.

Joint news conference with Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi

This was done on purpose and its a flat out lie put out by Occupy Democrats. Just caught this at Snopes.

This is what they sent out and of course every asshole lib talking head spread it around. Wendy says she hasn't even met Putin. :) Look what we're dealing with. A mysterious ledger in the Ukraine now a phantom Russian link to Ivanka.

"In a vacuum, the claim sounded quite scandalous. The often inaccurate site Occupy Democrats published a piece titled "Trump’s Daughter and Putin’s Girlfriend Just Went on Vacation Together," intimating the women's camaraderie was something that had just been uncovered.

Surprise, surprise! Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka and the ex-wife of Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch and current girlfriend of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, Wendi Deng Murdoch, are best buddies who just went on a lavish vacation together.

Might that explain Fox News’s unbelievably slanted favorability towards Trump’s despicable brand of politics? Could you imagine the outrage by Republicans if one of President Obama’s daughters were hanging around with Putin’s girlfriend?"

A flat out lie on all levels. But libs don't care. They'll pick up shit like this and swarm boards.

Ivanka Trump Socializes with Old Friend Wendi Deng, Putin Rumors Intensify

However, we've never let one nation reset another nation's borders in Europe.

You got this phrase from XX century.... Kosovo precedent cancelled truth of this phrase :) Now, under rule of democrats, US helps to terroristic countries to change nation's border as they want, and to perform ethnic cleansing... In Ukraine, In Syria, in Libya - everywhere... Btw, and tried in Georgia in 2008 year too... :)

Forum List

Back