Russia Wants War!

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
And with a weak liberal president, there is no better time than now. I wish we can elect a president like Bush again in 2016 and see Putin Run. Oh and by the way Mr. Putin: Crimea is not a democracy, it's a republic and Palin saw the whole scheme from her house :eek: I wish someone can prove me wrong in a civilized argument

1969180_10152270138672726_874085335_n.jpg

Last edited:
There's lots of people on both sides who long for the simplicity of the US-Soviet cold war, it's not just Russians who miss the days when there was a scary external enemy to scare the people into letting the military minded do what they want. It would not be hard to find people on this very board that are nostalgic for the days when the ever present threat of a total nuclear exchange made spending big on cool weapons systems easy as pie.

that is what happens when a KGB fuck is allowed to be the dictator of russia

America should sell even more weapons around the world. That will keep us safe from foreigners.

And with a weak liberal president, there is no better time than now. I wish we can elect a president like Bush again in 2016 and see Putin Run. Oh and by the way Mr. Putin: Crimea is not a democracy, it's a republic and Palin saw the whole scheme from her house :eek: I wish someone can prove me wrong in a civilized argument

1969180_10152270138672726_874085335_n.jpg

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. We simply can't allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

No. It's what happens when a Progressive Democrat gets the Presidency in the United States.

WW - World war 1
FDR - World War 2
LBJ - Vietnam
Obama - who knows what at this point.

We don't have any control on who is elected leader of Russia. We can control our own nation and we've done a crappy job.

Putin is enormously popular in Russia. He fully represents the Russian people. Not like our presidunce who represents only his chosen special interests.

We won't get WWIII. Putin and Russia will only protect their investments and their people.

The issue with Crimea only became a crisis when all the western talking heads started chest thumping and telling Putin what he could or could not do over Crimea.

AND our freaking dipshit leaders buying into this illegal coup and shitting down Putin's throat instead of using diplomacy really jaked this into a crisis.

Diplomacy behind the scenes to make sure that Russia was reassured that their naval base treaty would be honored would have been the route to go.

But I'm of the belief at this point that the EU and the other asswipe western nations (mine included; bi partisan slag here) really believed that Putin and Russia were just going to hand over the naval base for their Black Sea Fleet without a whimper.

Freaking morons.

Last edited:

No. It's what happens when a Progressive Democrat gets the Presidency in the United States.

WW - World war 1
FDR - World War 2
LBJ - Vietnam
Obama - who knows what at this point.

We don't have any control on who is elected leader of Russia. We can control our own nation and we've done a crappy job.

Yep.

We should go to war with Russia because the people of the Crimea have petitioned Russia to annex their province into Russia.

Have we ever supported the cause of people who wanted to split off from an oppressive regime and form their own country? Do we support Israel?

Like we wouldn't support all the Mexicans in California if they wanted to split off & join Mexico. Won't be long before they are in the majority, you know.

The situation in Ukraine/Crimea is one that can be resolved through diplomacy, and the U.S. and U.N. could have a role in it if they got off their high horse.

We should care, but not a whole lot.

It's pretty hard to use diplomacy in this situation. Two third parties acting against a country that just wants to make its own decisions. After all, we supported such democracy in Kosovo. We didn't go to war with England when they refused to give the Falklands independence.

Forum List

Back