Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

Sorry buddy that's not an option. That would be suicide, no one would want to be our Ally ever again.

That's like staying in an abusive relationship because we're afraid we will never get another date.

The truth is, we have more allies that is good for us.

I'm not advocating any war at all. I'm advocating that we (the US) disengage ourselves from European conflicts.
Of course you are advocating war. The only thing that is stopping Putin from going through Ukraine and attacking the other former soviet satellite states is the fear of confronting the US.

Of course you are advocating war. The only thing that is stopping Putin from going through Ukraine and attacking the other former soviet satellite states is the fear of confronting the US.

Where is it written that America is the World's Police?

Europe has had 70 years to build up their defenses. If they still continue to be defenseless that is the choice they made.

Europe has had 70 years to build up their defenses. If they still continue to be defenseless that is the choice they made.
With respect to Europe it is written in the NATO charter and in the many mutual defense agreements the US has with European countries.

I'm not advocating any war at all. I'm advocating that we (the US) disengage ourselves from European conflicts.
If the US did that the only thing that would happen is it would embolden Russia to be even more careless and commit more atrocities against more people.

With respect to Europe it is written in the NATO charter and in the many mutual defense agreements the US has with European countries.
They're called allies for a reason. You never know when you're going to need their help.

If i'm putin i'd invade Finland right now. Special operation 2 to stop the spread of nazism.
You are just as in delusional as Putin is, plus you are both fascists ( in case you didn't know Nazis were fascists ).

You just don't get it, we are nothing without our allies. They make US stronger, not weaker.

This is all putin's doing, Biden is just reacting, like all our European allies, to the atrocities russia is committing. The first country to use nuclear weapons would utterly be destroyed by the rest of the world. End of story.
From the Russian point of view, the NATO expansion (just another traditional 'Drang nach Osten', as they see it) was started back in 1994. And Putin was elected in 2000 as a mere reaction to Clinton's aggression against Serbia.
And no, the first country used nuclear weapon is still alive and kicking.

From the Russian point of view, the NATO expansion (just another traditional 'Drang nach Osten', as they see it) was started back in 1994. And Putin was elected in 2000 as a mere reaction to Clinton's aggression against Serbia.
And no, the first country used nuclear weapon is still alive and kicking.
Yes the United States got away with using nuclear weapons to end world war II in the Pacific it ended up saving thousands of lives on both sides of the war you know I'm talking about today, any Nation foolish enough to use first strike with nuclear weapons is going to be totally destroyed by the rest of the world, justifiably so. And there's no comparison with Serbia. No one attacked Russian soil Russia with no cause invaded in Ukraine and is threatening the rest of Europe if they interfere with this atrocious act. You may like a bully like putin, or trump, but in reality they are just troublemakers and not worth anything to anyone.

Yes the United States got away with using nuclear weapons to end world war II in the Pacific it ended up saving thousands of lives on both sides of the war you know I'm talking about today, any Nation foolish enough to use first strike with nuclear weapons is going to be totally destroyed by the rest of the world, justifiably so. And there's no comparison with Serbia. No one attacked Russian soil Russia with no cause invaded in Ukraine and is threatening the rest of Europe if they interfere with this atrocious act. You may like a bully like putin, or trump, but in reality they are just troublemakers and not worth anything to anyone.
I honestly believe putin has gone insane and let his delusions get the better of him.

I honestly believe putin has gone insane and let his delusions get the better of him.
If his own people were privy to the truth about what's going on, they would hang him in Kremlin square..

Funny, this is exactly the same sentiment that kept America out of Europe when Hitler was busy bombing Great Britain and steamrolling through 9 different other countries. If only there was a strong country to act as the world's policeman and a strong alliance of nations to prevent what eventually happened instead of each country having a every man for themselves attitude toward foreign policy. Oh wait, that's what we have now, and Russia is getting their asses kicked just from neighboring countries supplying arms to Ukraine, without any direct involvement. Can you not see that Putin is following the same Hilter playbook? How much do you want to bet that if Putin had succeeded in Ukraine he'd be on his way to Moldova and whomever else next and China would be gearing up to land on Taiwanese beaches right now. You don't have the level of influence the US has over the world when you "disengage" from it. What we do now will help keep the peace. I believe the plan now is to weaken Russia to the point of another sovient union like collapse.

After the fall of the Berlin Wall.
The American government promised Russia that if they would free the countries they occupied and return their sovereignty.
We would not make them members of NATO.
But we lied and now most of them are NATO members. ... :cool-45:

You never only always lied, Soviet-Nazi and Islamistic Holocaust denier - you are "the lie".

Last edited:
Yes the United States got away with using nuclear weapons to end world war II in the Pacific

What had been an unbelievable heavy war crime

it ended up saving thousands of lives on both sides of the war you know I'm talking about today, any Nation foolish enough to use first strike with nuclear weapons is going to be totally destroyed by the rest of the world,

Not by the "rest of the world" - by the USA! If you will follow in this scenario the cold war scenarios then this will cause within 3-6 hours of the first day of world war 3 about 600 million collateraly murdered people in Europe and Asia. And this is only the first result of the US-American nukes. About the collateraly murdered people with Russian and Chinese nukes I have no information. I guess this death numbers will be perhaps higher at this first day of world war 3. After this first day of world war 3 a prophecy will start to fulfill itselve - the name of this prophecy is: "The living will envy the death!"

justifiably so. And there's no comparison with Serbia. No one attacked Russian soil Russia with no cause invaded in Ukraine and is threatening the rest of Europe if they interfere with this atrocious act. You may like a bully like putin, or trump, but in reality they are just troublemakers and not worth anything to anyone.

Last edited:
Funny, this is exactly the same sentiment that kept America out of Europe when Hitler was busy bombing Great Britain and steamrolling through 9 different other countries. If only there was a strong country to act as the world's policeman and a strong alliance of nations to prevent what eventually happened instead of each country having a every man for themselves attitude toward foreign policy. Oh wait, that's what we have now, and Russia is getting their asses kicked just from neighboring countries supplying arms to Ukraine, without any direct involvement. Can you not see that Putin is following the same Hilter playbook? How much do you want to bet that if Putin had succeeded in Ukraine he'd be on his way to Moldova and whomever else next and China would be gearing up to land on Taiwanese beaches right now. You don't have the level of influence the US has over the world when you "disengage" from it. What we do now will help keep the peace.

Which peace? The horrifying "peace" of and in the USA? ... The peace of the graveyards? ...

I believe the plan now is to weaken Russia to the point of another sovient union like collapse.

The US-plan seems to be to weaken Russia so it will be not able to be a threat for anyone else any longer - what's an absurde plan because this needs a war for years or even decades in the Ukraine - and I doubt that many Ukrainians will survive such a war there.

Russians: Go home! That's the very best what are you able to do now. Even if you will win only the Donbass region then you will have to invest a titanic amount of money in this region because the future of the steel business there needs to be made completly new and will need extremly modernized factories. There's absolutelly nothing to win for Russia in this stupid and totally senseless war.

Last edited:
Funny, this is exactly the same sentiment that kept America out of Europe when Hitler was busy bombing Great Britain and steamrolling through 9 different other countries. If only there was a strong country to act as the world's policeman and a strong alliance of nations to prevent what eventually happened instead of each country having a every man for themselves attitude toward foreign policy. Oh wait, that's what we have now, and Russia is getting their asses kicked just from neighboring countries supplying arms to Ukraine, without any direct involvement. Can you not see that Putin is following the same Hilter playbook? How much do you want to bet that if Putin had succeeded in Ukraine he'd be on his way to Moldova and whomever else next and China would be gearing up to land on Taiwanese beaches right now. You don't have the level of influence the US has over the world when you "disengage" from it. What we do now will help keep the peace. I believe the plan now is to weaken Russia to the point of another sovient union like collapse.
Absurd. Another Putin is Hitler dupe. Putin’s been in power 20 years yet suddenly he’s morphed into Hitler. The MIC loves you.

Funny, this is exactly the same sentiment that kept America out of Europe when Hitler was busy bombing Great Britain ...

Do you kow why Hitler continued to bomb Great Britain after it had been clear that a German invasion of Great Britain had been impossible? Because he had been a lazybone and did not like to start to think!

Forum List

Back