Russia Reveals What Putin Asked of Biden

Putin is testing America's commitment to NATO and its commitment to opposing him. Putin does not fear invasion from NATO, because it is not a realistic thing to fear. Everyone on the planet understands his demand is a ruse. And Putin understands that the whole world knows this, outside of those whose minds are addled by his propaganda. Putin is asking for something that cannot and will not be done, as Putin will make SURE it cannot be done by building up offensive forces of his own on its western borders.

Putin makes this impossible farce of a demand at a summit now so that he can hide behind the narrative of the "western aggression", when he undertakes his own aggression.
what a weird American propaganda.

tge US is expanding Eastwards, the US organized a coup in Ukraine, now the US wants to prevent Nord Stream-2, the only way left to achieve it is to drag Russia into conflict with Europe, to finally Force Germany join sanctikns, as well to tie Russia's hands prior US-China war, and to guarantee Europe's loyalty via cutting Russian energy supply.

We shouldn’t. Any nation has the right to join any treaty organization. It wants. If Ukraine wants to join NATO, let it.

If China wanted a military pact with Honduras -- would we allow that? Putin has a right to ask that NATO -- an ALLIANCE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO COUNTER RUSSIA -- stay the hell off his border. Mostly because when NATO comes in -- it brings with it easy access to using Ukraine as a listening post and foreign troop joint exercises.

If that was truly what Putin is after -- GIVE it to him. But the way that I would put it would be --

"Sure Vlad -- but if you start massing an invasion force on their eastern border -- doesn't matter if they are a NATO country or not because I just rung up 4 Euro NATO partners that will GO with us to DEFEND Ukraine if you aggress them"

"Feeling Lucky Vlad"?? Want me to tell you WHICH FOUR???" LOL...

Doubt Brandon could get that done -- but it's better than threatening him with more sanctions and finger wagging..

Children please! Pay attention now, the prospect of world war could be hinging on this negotiation!
If Trump were POTUS we would never be here in the first place. Biden is brain dead, Putin smells it.

If Trump were POTUS we would never be here in the first place.
That's a possibility. The one positive thing about Trump was his buddying up to Putin. That's IMO and I'm happy to discuss it with anybody who can keep it together.

I wouldn't trust RT for something like that. That's what Putin TOLD them to report silly.. So that he can keep 75,000 troops and heavy equip camped out there.
You shouldn't trust any single news source, and neither do I. So I hear more than just one and find the facts from there.
Is there something in that RT story that you think should be questioned?

Last night Maddow tried to push ahead with the Russia hate promotion but this time Anita Hill set her back on her heels a bit. That indicated to me that Maddow wasn't spinning the story completely correct.

Also quite noticable is how the news on the summit was played down in the US. What did you notice?

RT, "Russia Today" is a propaganda outlet for Russian military intelligence.

Whatever RT prints, it's not in America's best interest.
RT has written a lot that is favourable to Trump and still does every day. That leaves the question on whether favourable to Trump is favourable to America.
I wouldn't claim either a blanket yes or no on that.

what a weird American propaganda.

tge US is expanding Eastwards, the US organized a coup in Ukraine, now the US wants to prevent Nord Stream-2, the only way left to achieve it is to drag Russia into conflict with Europe, to finally Force Germany join sanctikns, as well to tie Russia's hands prior US-China war, and to guarantee Europe's loyalty via cutting Russian energy supply.
That's a pretty accurate explanation and for that reason this is far from over.
Putin isn't going to invade Ukraine but Putin has put his troops on the border for a good reason. We should expect a false flag attack by a US proxy. In this case Ukraine's military.

tge US is expanding Eastwards,
Lie. A bizarre lie, at that.

the US organized a coup in Ukraine
Lie.

now the US wants to prevent Nord Stream-2
So?

the only way left to achieve it is to drag Russia into conflict with Europe,
Russia invaded two sovereign European countries in the last 13 years. Nobody dragged Russia into anything

What bizarre propaganda. Hope you are getting paid to embarrass yourself like this.

Absolutely.. The whole concept that "Putin agreed" to not attack Ukraine.
He did of course but for you I'll say that he could have been lying.

And another possibility is that it might be fabricated to make it look like he did attack, because of a false flag attack by Ukraine or US.

I think that will be the planning brought to fruition.

A ver dangerous chess game!

The US federal government is utterly corrupt and evil to its core, you people really need to warm up to the reality of that, the US is not wearing the white hat in this, Putin is wearing the white hat, and holding all the cards. Russia is not our enemy, and Ukraine is not our friend, Biden, the democratic/rino party, silicon valley, the US chamber, and China are the enemy, I actually trust Putin and Russia more than I do the Biden administration, which was not lawfully elected and has ample corrupt motivations to spark a war and avert our gaze from Taiwan!
Excuse you. Did you just claim that Putin is the one wearing a white hat?

Buy a clue.

Excuse you. Did you just claim that Putin is the one wearing a white hat?

Buy a clue.
o_O Better idea, explain to us Mr SME, just why Putin is not wearing the white hat in this matter???? You can stuff your ludicrous insults, and talking points right up your ass too, explain in detail Mr SME, just how you know what you claim I need a clue about, otherwise absent a detailed analysis you can just shut your fucking trap altogether....;)

Forum List

Back