Russia Reveals What Putin Asked of Biden

unemployment is 4.2% -- how is that evidence of an economy in ruins??

Do you regularly go around being a hyperbolic little bitch?
Food prices up for the fourth straight month. Ground beef $6.40/lb. Fuel costs up over $1.50/gal in 10 months, supply chain in shambles. Nope that doesn't sound like an economy in ruins. You're a moron.

Biden is just happy he managed to not shit himself for the entire conversation. He can't control his hands around little girls but maybe can control his bowels.
Biden has good days and bad days. My bet is that he is on some sort of experimental drug that has nasty side effects like loose bowels. A drug that has to be used in moderation or only when absolutely necessary.

latest from RT suggests that it's done. US has commented that Putin doesn't intend to invade Ukraine. Sure the fk hope so!
Just keep hoping and pinning your hopes on Putin's word. They said they wouldn't invade Czechoslovakia in 1968 too. No reason to invade Crimea either, eh? You're a moron duck. Stay on your little island and STFU moron.

Five key takeaways from the Putin/Biden summit. Just in case America's media hasn't said anything yet.
If they have, post it here.

Chief among these is the indication that Biden is willing to wind down the damage that Trump has done on an arms treaty.

It's going to be interesting how Maddow covers this tonight. If she chooses to bash on Russia and Putin then she will risk destroying any goodwill that has been created by Biden. And if she doesn't then there will screams of protests against Biden being weak and that will be counter productive for the good of her favourite political party.

Any guesses?
or
Any more off-topic spam on the economy?

edit: I should have also mentioned that Maddow will be advised by the Pentagon on how to play this. She's got half the people in the country who are interested in foreign affairs watching her and it would be a huge tactical error to allow her to spin in and undesired way.

Anybody know who is Fox News' spin master on their serious section?

Last edited:
Five key takeaways from the Putin/Biden summit. Just in case America's media hasn't said anything yet.
If they have, post it here.

Chief among these is the indication that Biden is willing to wind down the damage that Trump has done on an arms treaty.

It's going to be interesting how Maddow covers this tonight. If she chooses to bash on Russia and Putin then she will risk destroying any goodwill that has been created by Biden. And if she doesn't then there will screams of protests against Biden being weak and that will be counter productive for the good of her favourite political party.

Any guesses?
or
Any more off-topic spam on the economy?
The russian troll has quacked, now STFU duck.

I didn't know that Putin invaded Czechs in 1968. Thanx!!
BTW, the Soviet fell in 1992. :abgg2q.jpg:
That's because he didn't. The Russians and Warsaw pact did--but to your point, Putin did invade Crimea. The situation was virtually the same as today in both cases. If you don't think Russia was the de facto USSR you aren't paying attention to how they continue to dictate to former satellites of the USSR, ie Ukraine.

That's because he didn't. The Russians and Warsaw pact did--but to your point, Putin did invade Crimea. The situation was virtually the same as today in both cases. If you don't think Russia was the de facto USSR you aren't paying attention to how they continue to dictate to former satellites of the USSR, ie Ukraine.

You sounded like you didn't know.

Putin wants pre-cold war USSR held land back.
He wants but he's too realistic to expect to get it.
But he fully expects to hold neighbouring countries from encroaching further on Russia's borders.
I'm optimistic now that this sabre rattling by the US has been defused.

Trump could have done the same thing.
Because neither of them are making the real decisions.

America doesn't trust ignorant adolescents with nukes and guns.

But he fully expects to hold neighbouring countries from encroaching further on Russia's borders.

Being 'optimistic' about Biden's weak-sauce response is tantamount to whistling through a graveyard at midnight. It never gets rid of the tombstones. It just deflects reality for a bit.

Re-review the land mass that Ukraine covers.
Putin wants nothing to do with Poland.
Putin wants to restore the old USSR...its been his dream for a long time....he wants the iron curtain back but this time I believe he wants us behind it....

Last edited:

Are you sure your comrade, Putin would approve of you statement, utka or would you prefer yTKa, or maybe just duck. Russian troll.

Putin wants to restore the old USSR...its been his dream for a long time....he wants the iron curtain back but this time he wants us behind it....

I believe that Putin does not want the whole of Ukraine.
He wants everything east of the Dnieper River where most pro-Russian Ukrainians live while giving him enough of a defensive buffer against any future NATO aggressive aspirations.

Putin has the goods on Hunter and Joe...today's zoom call was purely for show...Ukraine is going to have to fight this alone....how sad what has happened....
Sheer projection. And bullshit, there's always bullshit.

He wants everything east of the Dnieper River where most pro-Russian Ukrainians live while giving him enough of a defensive buffer against any future NATO aggressive aspirations.
It depends on how much it cost him I guess.

Maybe...we will see I guess....I'm sure that is what Biden and Obama thought in 2014 about the coast of Crimea....

Forum List

Back