Russia or usa more godless???

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN SAYS,“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

In his state of the nation address in mid-December, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of “traditional values” against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into “chaotic darkness.”

As part of this defense of “Christian values,” Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to “insult” the religious sensibilities of believers.
===http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/01/putin-slams-morally-bankrupt-america-whos-godless-now-2798146.html

Hmmm. I believe, if I recall my history correctly, that it was religious conservatism that plunged societies into darkness and depravity.
Claims of heresy, inquisitions, imprisonment, torture and murder were all the fad once in the dark ages. Oh wait, it's raising its ugly head again........Islam.

SHAME ON THE USA!!! WHO WOULD EVER THINK A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT COULD SLAM THE USA FOR POOR MORALS???====RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN SAYS,“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

In his state of the nation address in mid-December, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of “traditional values” against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into “chaotic darkness.”

As part of this defense of “Christian values,” Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to “insult” the religious sensibilities of believers.
===http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/01/putin-slams-morally-bankrupt-america-whos-godless-now-2798146.html

IN THE USA DON'T WE SEE TODAY" “homosexual propaganda” SAME SEX MARRAGE=This is the path to degradation==BUT NOT IN RUSSIA!!!

Never in my life when i'd see russia with better family values than the united stattes. Shameful.

Never in my life would I imagine Conservatives honoring Putin

Well when you got the Godless administration we have now running this country in the ground. I mean a kid in school can say he is a different sex and use their bathrooms, not coniering their feelings.

THE USA =THE NEW SODOM AND GOMORRAH! IN THE USA WE SEE TODAY" “homosexual propaganda” SAME SEX MARRAGE=This is the path to degradation==BUT NOT IN RUSSIA!!!
WHAT SHAME FOR THE USA, WHAT OF OUR MOTO=IN GOD WE TRUST! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!= REALLY??

THE USA =THE NEW SODOM AND GOMORRAH! IN THE USA WE SEE TODAY" “homosexual propaganda” SAME SEX MARRAGE=This is the path to degradation==BUT NOT IN RUSSIA!!!
WHAT SHAME FOR THE USA, WHAT OF OUR MOTO=IN GOD WE TRUST! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!= REALLY??

You know why are you just praising Russia? There are lots of anti-gay countries! Some of them have even made it a few years without a coup, genocide, or civil war!

the usa =the new sodom and gomorrah! In the usa we see today" “homosexual propaganda” same sex marrage=this is the path to degradation==but not in russia!!!
What shame for the usa, what of our moto=in god we trust! One nation under god with liberty and justice for all!!!= really??

you know why are you just praising russia? There are lots of anti-gay countries! Some of them have even made it a few years without a coup, genocide, or civil war!

it is the shame of the usa i am posting about not the praising of russia! The usa was said to be founded by believers and our moto on our money is in god we trust but to our shame russia is standing against the sick abomination of sexual perversion while here in the usa we condone it to our shame!!!!

No!!! What is ""creepy is that the usa does not stand firm against what god says is a sick abomination!!!!

WE HERE IN THE USA LOOK ON RUSSIA AS A GODLESS ATHEIST NATION BUT SHAME ON THE USA!!! WHO WOULD EVER THINK A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT COULD SLAM THE USA FOR POOR MORALS???====RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN SAYS,“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

How can they slam us for our morals? Because Putin is scum, Russia's leaders are scum, and apparently a large amount of the Russian population is scum. And only scum would agree with them on matters of morals.

PUTIN HAS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION==Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

Russia used to be Godless communists, now we are the Godless communists. Freedom seeking people used to defect from Russia to the United States. Now freedom seeking people defect from the United States to Russia.

The swap in position has been led by the democrats.

Forum List

Back