Tucker Carlson accuses America of declaring “a jihad” on Russia because it’s “an orthodox Christian country with traditional values”

Only partially free America ( in red states of course ) is allowed to say something similar ( look below )
Against that Tucker would have been already lost his job in communist Europa as 'Putin Friend', 'Nazi', 'Idiot' etc.
Putin is like Biden a moron nevertheless Carlson got the point: it's a religion war, the war of Satanists against God and God-loving people

Carlson: “Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us. So this is not a conventional war, this is a jihad”

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): The Biden administration is doubling down on the self-destructive mistakes that are destroying the European Union. The White House banned Russian oil, natural gas and coal. It was our moral duty. And then at the same time, the Biden administration crushed domestic oil production here by canceling oil and gas leases. And then, as if that wasn't enough, the Biden administration sold a piece of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve--maybe this country's important resource--to China. None of this hurt Putin in any way. All of it impoverishes the United States.

So what could possibly be the justification for doing that? We've wondered. Anyone who's paying attention has had to have wondered that. Well this week, Congressman Jamie Raskin of Maryland--of Bethesda--answered that question. Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us. So this is not a conventional war, this is a jihad.

How much money is lil'tucker getting from Putin?

In your heart you know he's right. The Russian PEOPLE are fine people
Too bad, they have no control over their central government and it's dreams of conquest of their neighbors.

Only partially free America ( in red states of course ) is allowed to say something similar ( look below )
Against that Tucker would have been already lost his job in communist Europa as 'Putin Friend', 'Nazi', 'Idiot' etc.
Putin is like Biden a moron nevertheless Carlson got the point: it's a religion war, the war of Satanists against God and God-loving people

Carlson: “Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us. So this is not a conventional war, this is a jihad”

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): The Biden administration is doubling down on the self-destructive mistakes that are destroying the European Union. The White House banned Russian oil, natural gas and coal. It was our moral duty. And then at the same time, the Biden administration crushed domestic oil production here by canceling oil and gas leases. And then, as if that wasn't enough, the Biden administration sold a piece of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve--maybe this country's important resource--to China. None of this hurt Putin in any way. All of it impoverishes the United States.

So what could possibly be the justification for doing that? We've wondered. Anyone who's paying attention has had to have wondered that. Well this week, Congressman Jamie Raskin of Maryland--of Bethesda--answered that question. Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional social values and for that reason, it must be destroyed, no matter what the cost to us. So this is not a conventional war, this is a jihad.

Holy shit, stop the presses. You mean a Communist country is now religious? For real? And all these years you flippin dumbass morons told me Communist countries were anti-religious. I mean whatever drugs Carlson is on, he needs to flippin share.

Too bad, they have no control over their central government and it's dreams of conquest of their neighbors.

Wasn't the West who helped the gang of Yeltsin to kill the Russian Democracy in 1993 and to became reelected in 1996?
As you know KGB Putin is a creature of Yeltsin and the West
Through his persecution on Russian patriots and free-thinking people Putin imprisoned or murdered hundreds

Bottom line:
Putin is a guy of NWO and continues to work with it against Russian interests

White_House-3.JPG

TimeYanks.jpg

yeltsin-putin.jpg

We see an enemy in Russia that isn't there but Tucker is as batty as they come. I've said this before but it's truer and truer all the time. They seem intent on trying to out crazy each other.

The one with the craziest position wins.

Tucker Carlson "ACCUSES" America?

Wasn't the West who helped the gang of Yeltsin to kill the Russian Democracy in 1993 and to became reelected in 1996?
As you know KGB Putin is a creature of Yeltsin and the West
Through his persecution on Russian patriots and free-thinking people Putin imprisoned or murdered hundreds

Bottom line:
Putin is a guy of NWO and continues to work with it against Russian interests

White_House-3.JPG

TimeYanks.jpg

yeltsin-putin.jpg
:auiqs.jpg:What Russia Democracy?

:auiqs.jpg:What Russia Democracy?

From August, 1991st until October, 1993rd Russia was a free country.
But the Parliament refused to give the country to be pillaged by international criminals.
So, masters of Yeltsin took the decision to eliminate Russian Free Republic and to replace it by dictatorship of their puppet Yeltsin.
Tens of millions Russians were robbed and starved to death through 'democratic' reforms carried out by thieves and oligarchs

In the fictional life of those that never lived in Democracy

From 1988 until 1993 Russia had a True Democracy, anything was possible.
The West instead to support Russian People choose to support a bunch of criminal oligarchs around Yeltsin and Putin

In 1991 millions of Russians defeated communism and begun to erect a Free Society

Last edited:
The West instead to support Russian People choose to support a bunch of criminal oligarchs around Yeltsin and Putin

You're blaming the US? What a sniveling twerp you are.

Then how do you change it in today time with Putin in power?

Let remove the West and what you believe they are doing when pulling the strings, and tell me what you like to see be done to improve the daily lives of your people?

How do you remove Putin and the stain of the former Communism that still stains your nation?

What would you do and how will you educate your people to learn not to go down this road again?

Let remember Russia has been under the thumb of a dictator since it was founded and let be clear Putin is not a freely elected leader and is another Dictator pretending that he won freely…

You're blaming the US? What a sniveling twerp you are.

I don't blame, I say the sad facts.
All leading offices in Yeltsin Russia were controlled by the US, CIA and NATO
Russians were cheated and instead democracy became dictatorships first that of Yeltsin, second that of Putin

Then how do you change it in today time with Putin in power?

Let remove the West and what you believe they are doing when pulling the strings, and tell me what you like to see be done to improve the daily lives of your people?

How do you remove Putin and the stain of the former Communism that still stains your nation?

What would you do and how will you educate your people to learn not to go down this road again?

Let remember Russia has been under the thumb of a dictator since it was founded and let be clear Putin is not a freely elected leader and is another Dictator pretending that he won freely…

First of all I'm not a Russian ( and not a East European ) and I was in Russia professionally a short time in 1980s
Russia isn't my country, but I don't want to die due to some morons in D.C. and Moscow

Almost 99% information about Russia in western MS presstitutes is a blatant lie
Like a claim Russian loves dicators
Just read Dostoevsky or Tolstoy to understand you're wrong.

Now it's too late for anything, almost anyone in Russia hates the West for its lies through the last 30 years, it's fight against Russia and its people.
We shall be glad if nuclear WWIII can be avoided.
That's all for the next three hundred years ( or longer )

Putin is a dictator, he's a corrupted thief, liar and criminal, but he's a guy of Schwab and NWO
After he gets a kick in his ass the West must deal with guys twenty times terrible as Putin

Most of Russian People will never accept 'business-as-usual' with the West and probably will prefer to became a part of China

From August, 1991st until October, 1993rd Russia was a free country.
But the Parliament refused to give the country to be pillaged by international criminals.
So, masters of Yeltsin took the decision to eliminate Russian Free Republic and to replace it by dictatorship of their puppet Yeltsin.
Tens of millions Russians were robbed and starved to death through 'democratic' reforms carried out by thieves and oligarchs

Sounds like the Russian way, to me. Always been pretty much a dictatorship, during my lifetime.
I don't think the Russian people like what their current dictator, Putin is doing, but nothing to do about it when you are used to living in a dictatorship as your parents lived in a dictatorship. It is the Ukrainians that threw off their shackles. The Russian people are just Fkd.

Forum List

Back