Russia or usa more godless???

Judgment always comes: Be sure your sin will find you out (Numbers 32:23). The Lord promises to cast this church and her bed partners-those who have partaken of her abominable iniquity, including idolatry and unfaithfulness to the Bridegroom, Jesus Christ-into the Great Tribulation. At that point, the church which sits upon seven hills (chapter 17, verse 9) will be destroyed. The details concerning this event are discussed in chapters 17 and 18.

The obvious lesson here is that God hates sin. Sentimentalists say, "Oh, the blessed, loving Jesus would never condemn anyone." Really? We know that God is love (1 John 4:8) and God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world (John 3:17). Nevertheless, when His love is repeatedly spurned and one deliberately follows a course of sin, God's holiness demands that the sinner be punished.
===Verse 26: And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Verse 27: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; and as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Verse 28: And I will give him the morning star.

Christ has promised faithful believers three rewards upon His return to the earth: (1) rulership over the nations during the Millennium: For they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years (chapter 20, verse 4); (2) sharing in this glorious time of perfect righteousness resulting from Christ's personal enforcement and order (see Psalm 2:8,9); and (3) the abiding presence of the blessed Saviour throughout time and eternity as Christ himself, the bright and morning star, reigns (chapter 22, verses 14 and 16).

If your life is not what it once was for Christ, don't be a loser when rewards are distributed. Instead, about-face! Live for Him! Heed the warning of the next verse.

Verse 29: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
REVELATION 2:26-29

Putin in a role of the Christian preacher?

should take off his KGB epaulettes first

Russia used to be Godless communists, now we are the Godless communists. Freedom seeking people used to defect from Russia to the United States. Now freedom seeking people defect from the United States to Russia.

The swap in position has been led by the democrats.

It still is. Even worse than it used to be..

Snowden had no choice. His hiding in Russia does not make that country more free or God-fearing.

He is using them, they are using him. Both sides are mutually aware of this.

Last edited:
Russia used to be Godless communists, now we are the Godless communists. Freedom seeking people used to defect from Russia to the United States. Now freedom seeking people defect from the United States to Russia.

Don't be stupid. That is obviously untrue.

How can they slam us for our morals? Because Putin is scum, Russia's leaders are scum, and apparently a large amount of the Russian population is scum. And only scum would agree with them on matters of morals.

PUTIN HAS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION==Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

In his state of the nation address in mid-December, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of “traditional values” against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into “chaotic darkness.”

so putin is a good man b/c he hates gays, even though he puts political prisoners in jail or in a tomb

you're one sick freak

The swap in position has been led by the democrats.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, you are dumb as dirt.

Yes!!! If you try to deny the truth of god's word then you will not know truth until you feel the flames. Far too late then!

Yes!!! If you try to deny the truth of god's word then you will not know truth until you feel the flames. Far too late then!

You cant even read what god supposedly wrote. Men wrote the Bible in a language you cant read and admitted all the writings were inspired through revelations or secondhand accounts. Then it was translated by other men for you to read and revised through the years.

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

THE USA =THE NEW SODOM AND GOMORRAH! IN THE USA WE SEE TODAY" “homosexual propaganda” SAME SEX MARRAGE=This is the path to degradation==BUT NOT IN RUSSIA!!!
WHAT SHAME FOR THE USA, WHAT OF OUR MOTO=IN GOD WE TRUST! ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!= REALLY??

in g-d we trust he obviously let us down

'

WE CHOOSE SODOM AND THEN YOU SAY GOD LET US DOWN???? HOW TYPICAL OF little man,WE CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN THEN TURN AND TRY TO BLAME GOD!!!! DREAM ON!!!

The sick abomination of sexual perversion is a choice=a very evil choice.

The sick abomination of sexual perversion is a choice=a very evil choice.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It is not a choice. Do you think heterosexuals like me chose to be that way? No I was born attracted to the opposite sex. You just happened to get the gay gene and like the same sex. Its about as random as your hair color.

Last edited:
SHAME ON THE USA!!! WHO WOULD EVER THINK A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT COULD SLAM THE USA FOR POOR MORALS???====RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN SAYS,“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a recent keynote speech. “Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.”

In his state of the nation address in mid-December, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of “traditional values” against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into “chaotic darkness.”

As part of this defense of “Christian values,” Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to “insult” the religious sensibilities of believers.
===http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/01/putin-slams-morally-bankrupt-america-whos-godless-now-2798146.html

WE CHOOSE SODOM AND THEN YOU SAY GOD LET US DOWN???? HOW TYPICAL OF little man,WE CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN THEN TURN AND TRY TO BLAME GOD!!!! DREAM ON!!!
no need to shout. saying it loudly and often still dont make it true

Forum List

Back